Kathreeya English [ SINGING CONTEST ]

meenia

sarNie Adult
Wow this is very interesting..too bad I can not sing...love Kat's singing and dancing...

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
it's ok if you can't sing... it's mainly for fun! everyone in eothai is like family so there's no embarrassing urselves there =]

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol I'll prolly give it a try if I can make it hahahaha i can't sing any of her song though LMaO

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can't sing either . sound like a cow in labor haha but i have a question does it have to be thai song ?

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i would like to sing... just for the fun... just don't know how to do the microphone thingy majigy and change all the volume controls for it... so sad..

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
poopympang said:
i would like to sing... just for the fun... just don't know how to do the microphone thingy majigy and change all the volume controls for it... so sad..
[post="170439"][/post]​
do you mean changing the volume control so that only the melody is playing and not the singer's voice?

if so... click on the volume icon on ur menu bar (not the start menu), then go to the "balance" category, slide the thing to the left (the horizontal one, not the verticle one) and that should do it...