Kasa Naka

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is very confusing...but I think that's why I like it. I like that it leaves me asking many questions. I can't wait 'til they start reveiling more and more info so things will start to make sense. The new Pr'ake is okay. He's not that bad. He might be one of those guys that eventually grow on you.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is very confusing...but I think that's why I like it. I like that it leaves me asking many questions. I can't wait 'til they start reveiling more and more info so things will start to make sense. The new Pr'ake is okay. He's not that bad. He might be one of those guys that eventually grow on you.

HE SURE DOES!!! I'M ALREADY [DROOLING] FOR HIM AND IT'S ONLY EPI 1!!! hehehe!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I love the beginning theme song!! I'm not much of a fan of those types of song but I really like it. The ending son is sweet too. The meaning is nice.

I'm totally into this lakorn, I haven't watched anything but this. Noon's character is fierce! I like when her character is like that. New I like him too! He's growing on me haha......can't wait for scenes with Lift!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

HuabNag I think the pra'ek was also a Nak in the past life. Him and Noon were to be married but the wedding was destroyed by Tangmoe's character. There's a scene with Noon and New where they are wearing that outfit and New has make up on. (Makes him look more girly!)

mongstaness Noon is good for the most part. The only time she is bad is when she is around Tangmoe because she is scared of her.

Tangmoe's acting has improved. Especially the scenes with the picture of that bird.

I love this lakorn!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yam is in this movie too? wow all the actress from tep sarm radoo are playing in different lakorns but none as n'ek hehe...

vina_lek

that dress is nice!!!! I wonder what the lakorn would look like if Mo were to dress white all the time instead of red. The red is kind of too strong for her at times.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
that dress is nice!!!! I wonder what the lakorn would look like if Mo were to dress white all the time instead of red. The red is kind of too strong for her at times.
Yes, I agree that Mo would look so much nicer if she wore white all the time vs. red but I think her character is supposed to be strong and scary that's why she wears red all the time. Plus her nails make it look even scarier. I'm so curious about this lakorn and have so many questions.

max

sarNie Elites
I do not really like boran lakorns, but this one looks so interesting that I must watch it, especially because Noon and Mo play in here!

che3ri0s

sarNie Egg
If you look at Lift in the background of Mo's white dress picture, I wonder what he's looking at. o_O. Maybe it's just me. hahah. I'm so lamoke. PFFTTT.

White Lotus

sarNie Elites
yes. p'ek is very cute in this movie. like him soooo much. he kinda remind me of Paul P.
I hate the way they make noon treat other people bad especially to her dad. But i guess that's how she is suppose to be cuz she love the guy so much.