Kasa Naka

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Noon is extremely gorgeous in this lakorn. It's just the first episode but I'm already really liking it. I love all of Noon's lakorns, which are some of the best.

Noon plays a really good bad girl. Remember she was super super evil in that lakorn called "Pred Wat Su Tat" something along those lines. The ghost lakorn. She did awesome in that role, I totally believed it. So I'm sure she could play this role even better ^__^

Tangmo is pretty in this lakorn too. The red suits her, and the blue/green suits Noon =)

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i dont think new likes mo or ever will...cuz him and noon are both neak...i think he loves noon. i dont think he will end up with mo at the end...my guess would be new will go and become a priest again like his last life, if not then he'll somehow either end up with noon or alone...but he probably wont get mo...it doesnt even look like he has any interest in her...and i'm thinking one of them is gonna die..

oh one question: is it me or MO powers stronger than Noon

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Mo is stronger,because PraYaKort is always stronger than nak. My sister-in-law read the storyline to me, noon and new was suppose to get marry, but during the cermony with the monk bessing them noon flant and was tooken to the hostipal. I think that the pra'eak with become a monk at the end and not ending up with anybody. I was upset that they change the pra'eak from Vee to new :loool:

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
Anyone have any idea of who is the villain in here? I heard the rumor that it was Noon but after watching ep1 it seem to me that Mo is the villain. Summary anyone?

natty

Chubs
i dont think mo is really a nang'ek, she just got the title.. but the story is about noon and new.. mo is as much of a nang'ek as por was the pra'ek in sai num.. with the pra'ek not loving her like the jui in sai num didnt love por..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I cannot say that Noon and New are in love according to episode 1 because love does not occur that fast, it seems more like lust...

Also, New did remind me of Num in the beginning when he was leaving Noon!

Noon doesn't look kind but Mo looks temperamental...

I don't think New will end up with either person...

Anyway, so far so good!

Go, go Yam! :D

puppylov

sarNie Adult
actually, i think Noon is the n'ek and it mostly about her. I think Mo is evil and she is the n'rai. i dunh reall like this lakorn just my opinion.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Just finished the first episode five minutes ago and I love Noon in here. She's so beautiful and her outfits are gorgeous. As far the first part goes, I'm still reserving about my opinion on this drama. It looks like it could go either way being good or bad. The pra'ek New reminds me of Stephen in some scenes and he's good looking so I don't mind him being praek instead of Vee.

maijune

SarNie Adult
mo is not n'rai...she is the second n'ek to this lakorn...it may seems like mo is evil but she is not..it just her temper...she shows what is really inside of her..but in the other hand...noon is n'ek but more like n'rai too...but the story is mostly about and focus on noon more...and of course she is even more evil than mo...it just that she don't show it out like mo does...at the end noon might die and p'ek become a monk or something and about mo...she will also left alone too becuase pe'k doesn't love her...it's more like pe'k and mo went their separate way and noon die...unless they change the story and make new end up with mo...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love Noon and all but somehow everytime her and the p'ek makes googly eyes at each other it makes me want to gag and really annoys me for some reason. Just can't stand it, and I don't think that's the reaction I'm supposed to have to their "grand" love story. :unsure: Other than that Noon is clearly the main character. Even the guy isn't important. Mo's face sometimes look bloated but I like her character. When she was attacking Noon, I liked how she said that she attacks directly and doesn't hide it.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heurms..It's still a dissapointment to me that they took out Vee and put this New guy in it..Personally he's not cute and he doesn't look like pra aek..It makes me not want to watch it but i'll give it a try since it looks interesting...

vina_lek

Noon is really pretty in this one!!! Mo is also beautiful as always, but I don't like her character very much. Is this whole lakorn only going to about these two fighting over one guy though? <_< It is amusing that both nang-eks are evil. :rolleyes: I was really surprised that Noon's character couldn't go to a temple.

Oh yeah. Would someone be able to explain the whole mystical thing to me? Is Noon supposed to be like a fish & Mo a bird? Where does the snake come in?

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Noon is really pretty in this one!!! Mo is also beautiful as always, but I don't like her character very much. Is this whole lakorn only going to about these two fighting over one guy though? <_< It is amusing that both nang-eks are evil. :rolleyes: I was really surprised that Noon's character couldn't go to a temple.

Oh yeah. Would someone be able to explain the whole mystical thing to me? Is Noon supposed to be like a fish & Mo a bird? Where does the snake come in?
Noon is a Nak (dragon) and Mo is a bird...

vina_lek

hey! thanks. if Noon is a dragon, then how come she's so afraid of Mo (a bird)? What's the legend behind it? Anyone know?