Karaoke Night

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile

Karaoke Sessions

6PM Pacific
7PM Central
8PM Mountain
9PM Eastern

Well this concept was conjured last year but unfortunately we didn't have the time. Now it's summer - so let's get to singing! Join or tune in every Tuesday Night for some singing fun and of course some music requests!

The show debuts June 26th @ 6PM Pacific Time and will end @ 9PM or earlier. (
We're aiming for at least two hours!) Currently hosted by Dj Dizzy & Dj suitechic

Participating:

Skype Account - add dizzyd2526 and naturalbrnfaker and start a chat *please don't call in case we're on air*​
Have your song/s ready​
Acapellas are welcome​

Our Aims/Goals :

We want to be bring a show where members can interact and have fun. Even if you think you can't sing - Join us! It'll be fun to do some live karaoke or you can send us your clip but we encourage live singing! If you need instrumentals for thai or english songs, let dizzy know. We want as many people possible to join and we'll try as best as we can to help you get involved. Now, if you're still not ready then you can join us by making it personal with your requests or dedications on air!

Future Aims/Goals: Contests and Prizes

Special shoutouts to Lek, Tina, Marduk, and Tim!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
cool...it'd be interesting. i'll try to tune in tonight. you're gonna karaoke for us right sokkie?? :D

.diane.

Media Fanatic
yeah more people to join! it's a weekly thing but come make our debut a BANG! also i wrote the time wrong mountain and central is switched. we begin

7PM mountain time
8PM central

!!! sorry about the mistake

musicstinger

Xtreme sarNie
Argh.... :lmao: I missed it...I got off work late today... but congrats to the debut, I wished I knew about this sooner..haha.. Ish okies... next time me try to tune in....

natty

Chubs
that was an awesome session girls.. hope to hear more.. maybe you guys should make it a weekly thing or something lol..

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ Join or tune in every Tuesday Night for some singing fun and of course some music requests!

and we're on the calendar too ;) thanks p'natty for listening we had a lot of supporters and listeners our first night!

p.s. musicstinger i knew i forgot to tell you something! >_>

XCappy

Mr. Char
Did someone record it ? Well, I wanted to hear first but it's a very late session for someone who lives far. And I needed some sleeping hours ;)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
you girls did a great job=] im proud of both of you..can't wait to hear the next session=]

.diane.

Media Fanatic
ANNOUNCEMENT

We're sorry to inform you but Karaoke Night for Tuesday July 3rd is currently cancelled. The reason for this is more preparations for our technical sides and also hoping to better the show. Big thanks for all our supporters and guests. More information will follow. For Tuesday July 10th, we are still hoping for our regularly scheduled night. Thank you and sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Dj Dizzy D & Dj suitechic