Kar Lakpa Tuo Kwarm Rak ( Kidnapping Love )

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Mint as Aimee or Aim
Toomtam as Id
Mew as The Hacker a.k.a Computer Virus
Bella as Dao 
Mario as Mek 

Aim, Dao and Computer Virus are all sisters. Dao is the eldest, then comes Aim and Computer Virus. Computer Virus's name is actually Alice. Computer Virus or Hacker is her code name. Aim has been training all her life, learning how to shoot, fight and avenge. The girl's elder sister however, is more of a normal type girl. She is in her fourth year of college and she studies till late night. Though their father was once a spy and he wants all his children to be like him, he has an exception for Dao. One day, while the 2 younger sisters were out purchasing new swords for their father while he was sick, some of their father's enemy comes and invade their homes, killing their dad and kidnapping Dao. Aim then goes on a mission to try and rescues her sister and avenge for her father's death. With the help of Alice, who amazingly can hack into any computer to steal information and or get the location she needs to succeed. On her way, Aim bumps into a man who by the name is Id. Id is Mek's best friend who's also her sister's Dao fiance. After telling Id what she is up to she makes him promise her he will not under any circumstances tell Mek. He agrees only to have her let him help her. Hesitating for a while, she finally agrees. Through out their journey they became closer and more careful with each other and soon learn that love, is stronger than anything else, even vengeance.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 1

Aim was watching Alice as she tried hacking their dad's computer. Their dad's, locked, protected, secured, computer. It was another part of her training to be a full hacker.

Dad: Dee Mak Lu. Now, create a virus and then completely hack my computer.
Their dad said. Alice closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then, she started to click weird pop ups, type things and all sort of stuff Aim cannot keep up with. Within seconds, their father's computer was completely hacked.
Dad: Good job Lu! I am so proud of you!
He stood up and hugged her.
Aim: Good job N'Lic[Lee-ce]. 
Dad: Yes, and what about you and the Katana? 
Aim: I think I'm getting better at it Khun Paw. My slices are accurate and sharp.
Dad: Well, wanna practice it with fruit?
Aim: Alai na kah?
Dad: Paw leh Lu Lic will start by throwing multiple fruits at you while you cut them as they try to hit you nah?
Aim: Kah Paw.

Their dad had the servant bring them a basket filled with all sorts of fruit, mango, water melon, dragon fruits and apples. Aim took position, holding the sword in an "Ochs" position. 
Dad: NOW!
He yelled as he and Alice started to throw fruit towards Aim. Seeing them come her way, Aim sliced the two mangoes thrown at her. Then the apples, melons, dragon fruit, and strawberries. When she was done, she looked as if a rainbow threw up on her. The doorbell rings. Their maid, Som, goes to get it and finds Mek, Dao's finace. 
Som: Oh, Khun Poo Chai is here Khun Noo! 
Dao closed her books and ran downstairs. Her hair was curled in waves tied in a pony tail. When she got down, she ran up to Mek and hugged him.
Dao: P'Mek, I've missed you so much.
Mek: I missed you too.
Seeing her father coming in, Dao excuses herself and Mek outside in the backyard. Though her father gave her permission to engage with Mek, he still plays the "Tough Dad" with him.
Mek: I've got something to tell you.
Dao: Alai Nah?
Mek: Well..... Happy 4 year anniversary! 
He shouted bringing out a little gift box. 
Mek: Open it.
Dao smiled and opened the box. There it was, a locket that said "Princess" on the front and "Dao" at the back. When she opened it, there was a picture of her on one side and Mek on the other.
Dao: It's beautiful P'Mek. Thank you so much. Oh my god. I forgot to give you a gift. Um, I'll be right back.
Mek: Dao, relationships aren't about pricey gifts. You're smiles, that's your greatest gift to me.
She hugged him and smiled as he helped her put on the locket.
Mek: There was also one more thing was meaning to tell you.
Dao: What is it?
Mek: I'm going to study abroad this year.
Dao: Alai nah? You're going away?
Mek: Sadly yes. My parents think I should. But they said once I'm done, we can finally get married.
Dao: P'Mek. A whole year? 
Mek: Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. But you were so happy and smiling, I didn't have the guts to tell you.
Dao: I understand. If you have to go, you have to. When's your flight? 
Mek: Um, tonight.
Dao: Alai?! P'Mek!
Mek: That's why I canceled everything today just to see you. And say our goodbyes.
Dao: Okay. P'Mek. I'm going to miss you so much.
The two embraced for a very long time, until Dao pulled away.
Dao: Since you're going to be going away that long, I want to give you something.
She pulls off a ring from her right ring finger.
Dao: My mother gave this to me before she passed. I've always worn this and never took it off. I guess it always reminds me of her. Take it, so you can always remember me.
She hands it to him and smiles.
Mek: I will guard this with my life.
He hugs her one last time before he leaves. Dao walks back inside to see her sisters, and the servant tumbling off the door.
Dao: What were you guys doing?
Aim: Plow kah. 
Said Aim, tugging on Alice's arm and going upstairs. Dao shakes her head at them and goes back to reading. 

Mek goes home and packs up his clothes, books and picture. One whole year without seeing Dao, could he do it? A knock on the door was made by his best friend, Id.
Id: Hey dude.
Mek: Oh hi.
Id: You ready?
Mek: Yeah, just let me get my bags.
Id: Here I'll help.
While Mek picked up a bag, something fell out of it, a picture of Dao. He starred at it while he picked it up.
Id: You ready now?
He asked chuckling.
Mek: Yeah. Lets go.
The two got in Id's Mercedes and drove to the airport.
Id: I can only take you from here. You're on your own buddy.
He joked as he patted Mek's shoulders. The two "guy hugged" and went different directions. Noticing his car was out of gas, he stopped by at the nearest gas station about 10 miles away.

Aim moved to the right, left and hung upside down. She couldn't go to sleep. She hated the fact that she is insomniac. Sometimes she usually falls asleep at 4 or 5. Sometimes she couldn't go to sleep at all. Finally realizing that the insomnia inside her had won, she goes out. Aim grabbed her jacket and threw on some jeans. She drove to the gas station to get a few snacks. [Yes I know, why can't she go eat in the kitchen? Answer! Her dad has put up lasers in front of the fridge and snack closet. Since he wanted his daughters to be like him, he needs them fit and the right size. Arriving at the gas station, Id starts to put the gasoline in his car. 

Aim: How much will that be?
Cashier: 5.20 baht Kah.
Aim paid the girl and grabbed her FunYuns and Icee. She looked outside to find an incredibly cute guy getting gas. When she walked outside, she saw 5 thugs in ski masks ready to rob him and then the gas station. 
Aim: Khun!!
She yelled at the top of her lungs. Id turns around only to be stabbed in the guts with a pocketknife by one of the thugs. 
Aim: Call 911! Dew Nee!
She put down her stuff and grabbed a gun from her jacket pocket. The thugs do the same, and challenges her to a brawl. 
Aim: Dee. A fight. But no guns. 
Everyone puts their guns away and charges at Aim. She does a jump kick, kicking the two thugs in the chest, sending them away to a pile of garbage. The other one charged at her, aiming for her face, but she ducks and swings her leg, knocking him down. After that, she kicked his chest, making him roll to her feet. The next 2, when she wasn't looking, grabbed their guns, ready to pull the trigger. Aim gets down and grabs the gun out of the knocked out thug's pocket and shoots their arms. 
The police arrives and takes care of the thugs. While an ambulance was waiting to come, Aim goes to the guy who was stabbed.
Aim: Khun. Khun. Khun are you okay? 
She touches his face as he opens his eyes.
Id: Khun.
Aim: Aim kah.
She finishes his sentence. Id got up and leans against the car. 
Id: Thank you. For saving me..
He says.
Aim: It's no big deal.
Police: What? What do you mean the ambulance isn't coming? What?!
Aim: Well, if these losers can't solve this problem, I guess I have to. Hey! I'll take him to the hospital!
She said as they nodded. Aim takes Id's arm and throws it over her neck. Then she opens her car door to let him in. She had no struggles putting him in, but, her necklace got caught on his shirt button that it made her launching towards him. Her lips almost made contact with his. Ignoring that moment, she drives off to the hospital.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
This is so lovely I can't wait to read more :heart: :) I love love love this pair I hope they pair up in a lakorn. You should send me the synopsis so I can make an MV on this ff

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chalidaluvprin said:
This is so lovely I can't wait to read more :heart: :) I love love love this pair I hope they pair up in a lakorn. You should send me the synopsis so I can make an MV on this ff
That'd be SUPER AWESOME!! The synopsis? You mean as in like the summary and stuff? Okay, well tell me if this is like correct. I'll message you

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 2

When they got to the hospital, Id was immediately taken under care while Aim waited in the waiting room, waiting, obviously. The doctor has sewed up Id's wound and had told that he was okay. Aim went in the room and shut the door. She walked to his bedside but he was asleep.
Aim: Why does this man look so familiar? 
She tried remembering where he came from or where she met him. But then, it hit her. Once in her dreams, she was beside a hospital bed with a boy. She was crying as she shook the boy to wake up. The boy's face was unclear because it was a dream she had a couple months ago. Forgetting about that thought, she walked back to his side as he was coming in.

Aim: Oh. Khun. Khun? How are you feeling?
Id: Wha? Where- where am I?
Aim: You're in the hospital. 
Id tried getting up but his stomach hurts so bad he fell back down. 
Aim: You might not want to do that yet. Here, let me help you.
She held on his hand and put the other on behind his back. As she helped him, they gazed into each other's eyes.

After helping him up, Aim asks for his name.
Id: I'm Id. What did you say your name was again?
Aim: It's Aimee, but just call me Aim.
Id: Khun Aim. Wow, you are really skilled to beat all those robbers
Aim: Thank you but I'm not a hero.
Id: You are to me. You saved my life.
Aim: How? You were injured. I failed this task.
Id: You failed this what?
Aim: Listen it's complicated, I already called your parents and they're one their-
Before she finishes, his mom and his dad came running in and  his mom began hugging him as if he was shot in the heart.
I. Mom: Lu! I missed you so much! How are you, are you hurt?
Id: I'm fine mom, thanks.
Just then a woman in her early 30's or late 20's came in and hugged his dad.
Sindy: P' Kah! How is Id Nah Kah?
Id sulked while his mom straightened up and made a stern look.
Sindy: Oh. Sawadee Kah Khun P'.
She was referring to Id's mom. She greeted her and went back to her stern look. Since the room was filled with an awkward silence, Id's father decided to break it by excusing himself and Sindy out. When they left Id's mom became all cuddly and warming again.
I. Mom: Are you okay Lu? Where did you get hurt?
Id: Khun Mae Khun Mae I'm fine. 
Id's mom turned to Aim and took her hands.
I. Mom: Are you the one who saved my son?
Aim: Kah. 
She smiled and hugged her. Aim's eyes widened as Id smiled at her. He tells her to hug back by doing Sherades. Which, honestly was not the best idea. She hugs her back and smiles.
I. Mom: Thank you. You're a hero to us. 
Aim: Thank you but. I'm not really a hero.
Id rolled his eyes and smiled at her.
I. Mom: Oh, how will I ever repay you?
Aim: Mai Mai Mai kah. I was just doing that to collect merit. I don't expect anything in return Kah.
I. Mom: But I insist. How about, dinner at my home?
Aim: Well, my schedule is pretty busy. I will let you know when I have the time.
I. Mom: Kah kah.
Just in a second, her sisters, and her dad barged through the door.
Dad: Lu! Where have you been? What have you been up to? Why is this boy in the hospital? You are so in trouble missy!
Aim: Paw! If you keep asking me how will I answer??
Dao: Jai Yenyen Paw.
Aim: There was a thug attack and he was stabbed so I beat thugs and took him to the hospital. 
Dad: Hospital?! I thought you were in-
I. Dad: Jai Yenyen Khun. She is right. She saved my son.
Dad: Okay good job but why weren't you in bed?
Aim: That we'll talk about at home. 
She grabbed her stuff and said goodbye to Id and his mom.
I. Mom: How are you feeling Lu?
Id: I'm fine. Thanks to her. Ow, did you get her number???
I. Mom: Mh, no. But she said she'll call me when she's not busy. 
Id: Khun Mae! Why didn't you get her number??
I. Mom: You mean why didn't I get her number for you?
Id: Yes!
I. Mom: Don't worry honey. I don't think that'll be the last time we'll ever see her.
Id: Why do you say that?
I. Mom: Ow, he's your best friend and you still don't know his finacee?
Id: I know her. But I've never met her.
I. Mom: You just did. She was Nu Aim's older sister. 
Id: Oh.
I. Mom: So this won't be the last time you'll see her.

Dad: So why weren't you in bed??
Dao: She's insomniac Khun Paw. 
Dad: Alai? Is this another excuse like that T.vection, where you had to watch T.V all day and miss a day of school?
Aim: No. I can't believe you bought that.
Alice: Insomnia is when a person is having a hard time going to sleep. 
Dad: So, you've never slept before?
Aim: I have, at some point. I usually just wait and then fall asleep at the right time. 
Dao: Khun Mae was like that too. I'd see her up all the time.
Dad: Yeah. I didn't actually know what that was. But, uh go to sleep, Aim if you can. 
Aim: Goodnight Khun Paw.
Alice: Night.
Dao: Goodnight Khun Paw.
The girls went to their rooms and slept except Dao. She opened her window and looked out to the sky, touched her necklace and smiled. Mek, on a plane, looked at the picture of Dao and smiled.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 3

Aim still couldn't sleep so she went into Dao's room.
Aim: Ow, P'Dao, you're still not asleep?
Dao: I can't N'Aim. I just can't.
Aim: Keid arai nah? 
Dao: Nothing, don't worry about it.
Aim: Did P'Mek break up with you? Where is he now?
Dao: Mai Mai Mai. He didn't break up with me. He, just left to study abroad. For a year.
Aim: P'Dao. If you weren't happy about it, why didn't you tell him?
Dao: I thought I was. But a whole year without seeing him. I can't.
Aim: P'Dao.
Dao: Plus it's good for him. I don't want to be the boulder that keeps him from having a good education. 
Aim: P'Dao, listen I know I promised P'Mek not to tell you but, he wants you to be happy. You happy makes his day. 
Dao: He told you that?
Aim: Kah. Now, why don't you call him?
Dao: I'm not sure.
Aim: I'll call him and we can talk with him together.
Dao: Kah.
Aim dialed Mek's number on Dao's phone but no answer.
Dao: Mei ben arai nah kah. He's probably asleep right now. I'm getting tired Goodnight kah. 
Aim walked out and went to bed. She tried flipping to the right, flipping to the left. After many hours of flipping, she fell asleep, at 4 a.m. She awoke 29 minutes later to the doorbell. Getting up and fixing her hair, she went down stairs to find Id's mom with her driver.
Aim: Khun Ah? What are you doing here, how did you get my address?
I. Mom: Simple. Here.
She handed her a gift basket with fruits, candy, and movie tickets.
Aim: What's this for?
I. Mom: Just a little gift for saving my son.
Aim: A little? Khun Ah, this has a tablet in it!
I. Mom: Too small? Okay I'll get the full one-
Aim: Mai mai Mai kah. This is fine. Was there something you needed?
I. Mom: Yes. May I have your phone number? So I can call you sometimes and invite you over?
Aim: Um, sure.
Aim wrote down her number and handed it to her. After she did that, Id's mom left and Aim went back inside confused. As she unwrapped the sweets, there was a note:

Dear Aimee,
    Thank you again for saving my life. I owe you big time. But, thank you for your phone number.  Joob Joob
                                                                                                                            <3 -Id.
What has she done?? She had given her number to this guy. 
Aim: When he's hurt he's so much better, but when he's healed. Oh god.
While she got dressed after the shower, she checked her phone.
Aim: 24 missed calls??
Then, another call came in.
Aim: Hello?
Id: Hello beautiful!
Aim: Khun Id!
Id: Krup, what? surprised to hear my voice?
Aim: Why should I? You tricked me into getting my number.
Id: That is correct.
Aim: You cruel man. After what I did, you do this to me.
Id: I know, hey listen. I wanted to have dinner with you and my mom tonight. She asked me to tell you actually. Um, you can bring anyone.
Aim: Well, we'll see. My schedule is pretty busy. I'll call you back and see. Bye.
Id: Wait don't-
She had already hung up. Aim went to her father's room to find him and Dao. 
Dao: N'Aim. Khun Paw has high fever. He can't pick up the sword today. 
Dad: We'll do it a different day.
He said coughing. 
Aim: No Khun Paw. P'Dao and I can get it.
Dao: But I have to stay and take care of him.
Aim: That's okay, me and N'Lic will then.
Dad: Are you sure Lu?
Aim: Totally. I'll pick it up and come back.
Dad: Okay Lu. The briefcase of 2,000 dollars is over there.
Aim walked to Alice's door and asked her to come. Alice agreed and they were off to pick up the sword. When they got to the store, they walked in and talked to the owner.
Aim: I'm here to buy the Thaitsuki Hihonto Hoso Kumiage Katana.
Owner: What's your name?
Aim: Aim Lekorm. This is my sister, Computer Virus. Or Alice, Alice Lekorm.
Owner: Sorry but that one is on hold for-
Aim: Sir Thepikon Lekorm. He's my father.
Owner: Okay, and how do I know you're not just con artists trying to get the sword?
Aim: Here.
She pulled up the briefcase that contained the $2,000. The name on the briefcase said Property of Thepikon Lekorm. 
Owner: Okay, follow me.
He lead them to a room filled with the best quality weapons. He brought down a long stick and took out the sword. Unraveling the cloth that protected it, Aim's eyes lit up. The blade was sharp and shiny. 
Aim: Lets go.
She handed him the briefcase and he gave her the sword. 
Aim: Nice doing business with you.
They placed the sword in the back seat and drove off. Alice then got a call from Dao.
Alice: Kah P'Dao?
Dao: Alice. Khun Paw isn't getting better. Since you two are out, can you go buy some medicine?
Aim: I will don't worry P.
Driving to the nearest hospital, Aim ordered for a prescription. 
Nurse: Please wait in the waiting room, your medicine will be ready in a couple of minutes.
While waiting, Aim spotted Id's mom and Id checking out of the hospital. Seeing her, Id's mom walked over to her.
Aim: Sawadee Kah Khun Ah.
I. Mom: Sawadee Jah. What are you doing here Nu?
Aim: To pick up medicine for Khun Paw.
I. Mom: Oh, since we're all here and Id is out of the hospital, why don't we go over to my house and get the dinner ready?
Aim: Well.
Id: Come on, it's going to cheer me up.
He made a puppy dog face.
Aim: Kah. Just let me drop off the medicine for Khun Paw.
I. Mom: Kah Kah. Well I will send you the address. Goodbye Kah.
Nurse: Khun Aimee, you're prescription is ready.
Aim picked up the medicine and drove home. 
Aim: Here you go Khun Paw.
Dao: Shh. Khun Paw is sleeping. When he wakes I'll give it to him.
Aim: Okay, can you tell him me and Alice are going to have dinner with Khun Id's mom?
Dao: Kah Kah. Have fun you two.
Aim got to her car and followed the directions leading to Id's house. When she got there, it was huge. A prince could have been living here. They walked in to be scolded by Sindy.
Sindy: Meh. Do you know where you belong?
Aim: I sure hope you know where YOU belong. Because it isn't here. Not with Khun Ah.
Sindy: Little girl! Are you insulting me?!
Aim: Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.
Sindy raised a hand to hit Aim but was stopped by Khun Da.(a.k.a Id's mom's name)
Da: No one hits my guests.
She said as Sindy puts her hand down. 
Da: I am so happy you came. Come sit while the maids prepare dinner.
Da had the maids give her and Alice water while they chatted.
Da: So, Nu Aim, Nu Alice. What do you two do? As in what is your job?
Aim: Do you want us to answer honestly or nicely?
Da: Well, I'm unsure of what to say.
Aim: Well, lets just say. What we do is a secret. A secret that no one can know.
Da: Okay. It's fine if you don't want to say. But, if you ever tell me about all these spies, I will surely hate you. But you will never.
She said which made Aim very uncomfortable. Many hours past and it was time for dinner. Id's dad sat down with Sindy and Da on his side. During the coarse of the dinner, Aim got many phone calls, which she declined.
Da: Sweetie pick it up, maybe it's important. And no need to go anywhere. 
Aim picked up her phone.
Dao: N'AIM!! HELP ME! KHUN PAW! AIM!
Aim: P'Dao? What's wrong??
She was starting to get worried and scared. 

Aim: Jai YenYen P'Dao! Where are you?
Dao: Hiding. In my closet. Our house is invaded Aim.
Aim dropped her fork and got up.
Aim: Where's Khun Paw?
Dao: They killed him!
Aim almost stumbled. When she touched the phone, it went on speaker mode. She heard a door open and Dao's screaming.
Dao: AIM! AIM! AIM! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! AIM!!!!!!!!
Aim: P'Dao!!!!!!!!!!! Hello? Hello?! 
Da: What's going on Nu Aim?
Tears streamed down her face as she hung up and grabbed her purse. 
Aim: I'm sorry but I have to go. Alice!
They got into the car and drove off back home.
Da: Id, follow her. See what's wrong.
Id did what he was told. He got into his car and followed Aim. When they got home, Aim took the sword and told Alice to stay behind her. When she reached the front door, there was blood on the ground. Men in black every where. Id reached her house and got in, but quietly. 
Aim: Khun Paw!
She ran to his room to find him on the ground. She went to him and picked him up.
Alice: Paw! Paw! 
Aim: Khun Paw! Khun Paw!
Dad: *cough cough long breathing* Aim. Alice.
Aim: Paw!
Id stood at the door.
Dad: They. They. They took your sister. You. You. You need to find her. Pro-promise.......
Aim: Paw? Paw? Khun Paw!!!
Alice and Aim sat there crying while their father let out his final breath. Feeling like someone was behind them, Aim took the gun in front of her and pointed it back. Id came in saying it's just him.
Id: Khun.......
Aim: P'Dao! 
She went to her closet and found everything messed up. The clothes were torn and everywhere. Aim closed her eyes:
Dao: N'AIM!! HELP ME! KHUN PAW! AIM!
Aim: P'Dao? What's wrong??
She was starting to get worried and scared. 

Aim: Jai YenYen P'Dao! Where are you?
Dao: Hiding. In my closet. Our house is invaded Aim.
Aim dropped her fork and got up.
Aim: Where's Khun Paw?
Dao: They killed him!
Aim almost stumbled. When she touched the phone, it went on speaker mode. She heard a door open and Dao's screaming.
Dao: AIM! AIM! AIM! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! AIM!!!!!!!!
Tears streamed down her face as she went downstairs. One of the men in black started to move and she ran to him immediately. Alice was still in the room with her dad.
Aim: Who took P'Dao!!
She slapped him.
Aim: Answer!
Once again, she slapped him.
Man: I don't. I don't know.
Aim: Liar!!
She punched him and took out her gun.
Id: Khun Aim!
Aim: Stay out! Where did you guys take that girl?!
Man: I don't know. 
Aim: You have 3 seconds to tell me, or else, your skull will be blown off. Nueng. Som!
Man: Don't don't don't! I don't know where they took her. But. I know, I know who did.
Aim: Who?!
Man: A man. A man names Jung Chow Lu. 
Aim was so mad. That was her father's enemy. Without any thought, she shot the guy in the head, killing him. Id took the gun from Aim and hugged her. She cried in his arms as Alice came down. 
Alice: P'Aim. You might want to see this.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 4

Alice, Aim, and Id walked to their computer room, or what's left of it. All of the screens were shot but not the main one. They took it off and hooked it to the TV. It showed clips of the invasion, and killing. Aim couldn't take it no longer and shot the TV with her hand gun. Alice hugged her sister and cried as well.
Id: What is going on here?
Aim: Don't you know?! My father has been killed and my sister is kidnapped!! Just leave! Leave!
He ran out and got into his car. Aim, and Alice went to see their dad and knelt beneath him. 
Aim: Khun Paw. 
Alice fell to her knees as she cried some more. The two sisters cleaned the house and dressed their dad in his white wedding tux. He rest peacefully on his bed. 
Alice: So, funeral?
Aim: Kah. Funeral. 
Aim and Alice spent all night planning a funeral and inviting their closest friends and family members. The funeral was tomorrow at night. The girls had their servants, or most that's still alive, clean the now empty camera room and put their dad's casket in there. Then they set up the chairs, monk stage, a picture of their dad and the servant Som, and the place where they would light a stick and make a wish. The monks arrived and got into their place. Id's family arrived and rushed to Aim.
I. Mom: Nu Aim! Is this why you had to leave last time?
Aim managed to spit a word out.
I. Mom pulled her in and hugged her. Aim cried again, because in the first time out of a long time, she had the comfort of a mother.
Alice: P'Aim. P'Tawan and Lung Kong is here.
Hearing P'Tawan, Id got kind of jealous. Aim walked over to her uncle and her cousin.
Tawan: N'Aim.
Aim: P'Tawan!
She ran and hugged him along with Alice. The three embraced for a very long time until Tawan let go. 
Kong: Nu Aim. I know this is hard for you, P'Thep, was your father. But it's also hard for me. He was my brother.
Aim: I get it Khun Lung.
Kong: He will always be with us Nu. Come on lets take a seat.
The family took a seat and prayed. The monks chanted as Aim and Alice look back to what their father said. To find P'Dao. The two looked at each other and knew what the other was thinking. A mission. After the funeral, Aim took a walk outside but was followed by Id.
Id: Hey, I'm really sorry about your father.
Aim: Thank you.
Id: If you don't mind me asking, who was that Tawan guy? I don't really care. I just. Who was he?
Aim gave him a are-you-kidding look.
Aim: He's my cousin.
Id: Oh, oh nice.
Aim: I consider him kind of like my older brother though. 
Id: Yeah. Well, my mother is leaving I should go.
Aim: Kah. Sawdee. Wait.
Id: Krup?
Aim: Your father? He didn't come?
Id: Yeah. He wanted to come but,
Aim: Sindy.
Id: Krup, well bye.
He left Aim starring at the stars alone. When everyone was gone, Alice went to Aim.
Aim: Ready?
Alice: Ready.
The cleared the kitchen table, by that, I mean they knocked everything down, the glass vase, cups and coasters. Alice brought her computer, USB drives, and cables. Aim took out a duffel bag and started to sort out her guns and arrows and daggers. She reloaded the amo in all her guns and packed more bullets. She grabbed her crossbow and packed it in there too. Then came the Thaitsuki Hihonto Hoso Kumiage Katana. Instead of packing that too, she held it. Alice packed hers and Aim's clothes in another duffel bag. After putting the bags in their truck, Aim went back inside.
Alice: We're not leaving tonight?
Aim: No. 
Aim walked to Som's room.
Aim: Thank you, Mae Som. For caring for me when I was a child. I will avenge for you and Khun Paw. 
After that, the girls went to sleep. When Aim can't seem to go to sleep, she went down to get a drink of water. While she was drinking, she heard some kind of beeping sounds. She checked in the fridge and found a bomb. It needed 2 minutes more until it went off. She rushed to Alice and woke her up.
Aim: Alice! Alice! Wake up!
Alice: Alai??
Aim: There's a bomb.
Hearing that, Aim got up and went to the courtyard where the car they were gonna take was. 
Aim: Wait! 
Alice: P'Aim!
Aim: Go! Drive at lease 2 miles away from here!! Now!
She had forgotten the Katana and the pictures. She rushed inside to grab it. But, the bomb was now 30 second. Aim found her hook belt and fastened it on. She clicked the button and it hooked to the ceiling. Then, she threw something hard to the window, breaking it, allowing her to jump out. When she was on the ground she ran to the car. Alice got out and screamed. The servants were still in the house. 3,2,1. BOOM! The bomb was so powerful, it blew Aim off the ground and made her fly to Alice's feet. 
Alice: P'Aim! 
Aim: Get in the car! Now!
The two girls got in and drove off.
Aim: When we were in the house, we couldn't find P'Dao's cellphone right?
Alice: Kah.
Aim: Well, Khun Paw always inserted tracking devices in our phones. See if you can trace where P'Dao's phone is at and where it's heading. 
Alice typed in her computer and was shocked. 
Aim: Well?
Alice: Korea. They're taking her to Korea.
Aim: Well, then that's where we're going. And she sped off to the nearest airport.
Alice: Wait, we have to think about this first.
Aim: We can't go back there Lic.
Alice: I mean find a place first and then talk about it. We can't just declare we're going to Korea. We need a plan. How to get her back?
Aim: Dai.
And she turned back and drove to the girl's condo. 

In the morning when Id's family and Sindy was eating breakfast, the news was on.
News Lady: Just last night, a devastating event has taken place. The home of the well known Sir Thepikon Lekorm was bombed down.
Id and his mom stopped eating and looked up.
Id: Hey, turn on the volume.
News Lady: Some nearby neighbors witnessed the explosions and here they are to give some feedback.
Random Neighbor: I was asleep with my wife and all of a sudden I hear this bomb go off so I rushed outside to see what it was. And I see Khun Sir Thep's house all destroyed. 
Many more neighbors talked and expressed their emotions.
News Lady: Sadly, there are no survivors. NCT News, Bangkok Thailand.
I. Mom: Oh dear.
She started to feel faint. Id was, devastated. Khun Aim and Khun Alice gone.

Alice and Aim was watching the same news at the cafe. They were weearing sunglasses as disguise but that wasn't enough. 
Alice: We need new disguises. 
Aim: Relax. I saw a costume store just 5 miles back. We'll go there. 
After they paid and left, they drove to the costume shop. Aim picked out a dirty blonde wavy wig with nerdy glasses. Alice, she picked out a red wig with bangs and rock star sunglasses. When they were done, they were on their way to the condo, which was in Pattaya.
Alice: So what's our plan?
Aim: Well, I've decided that we're just going to drive there.
Alice: Drive the whole 2,228 miles??
Aim: That's our only choice if we want to bring the weapons along with us.
Alice: Well. Then what? What are we going to do with P'Dao and the killer?
Aim: That I have not yet planned. 
They got to their condo and rested for a while. At 9 PM, Aim unfolded a map and started to discuss the route they were going to take.
Aim: Okay. The whole distance from here, Pattaya, to Kunming China, is only 633 miles. Now, from Kunming to Korea, it's another 1,718 miles.
Alice: So, what do you want to do? Rest in Kunming for a day and then head off at night?
Aim: That's also a suggestion.
Alice: What the other choice is to drive the whole 2,228 miles??
Aim: That's only a whole day and possibly 8 hours.
Alice: Can't we just do what I said?
Aim: Lic. We don't have a choice. We don't know what dad's enemy wants or why he kidnapped P'Dao. We have to drive the whole 2,228 miles and get there.
Alice: Fine. When do we leave?
Aim: Tomorrow night. Be ready.
Alice: Fine. 

Id was starring depressingly out his window. His mom came in and comforted him.
I. Mom: What's wrong nah Lu?
Id: She's gone Khun Mae. 
I. Mom: I know honey.
Id: I can't believe she is. Who would want to do something like that.
I. Mom: From what I believe, it has to be the same person who killed her father.
Id: Must be. But Khun Mae.
I. Mom: You're too stressed out from this. Take a vacation or something. Go to Pattaya or China, or Korea. Anything to ease off your mind.
Id: You know what? Khun Gaan is in Korea right now. I think I'm going to go see her.
I. Mom: That's the spirit Lu. 
Id: I have a car there, I just need to call the guy and bring it to the airport. 
I. Mom: When will you leave?
Id: Well, I'm going to book a flight right now.
He checked online to book for a flight.
Id: Well, the next flight is tomorrow night. I guess I'll go tomorrow night then.
I. Mom: Dee. I'll help you pack nah?
Id: Krup. Khun Mae.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5 preview.........

Da had helped her son with his packing for his flight to Korea. Meanwhile, in Pattaya, Aim and Alice were discussing plans on what to do about the kidnapper and their dad's enemy. 
Alice: Can't we think of one on the way??
Aim: Lic. Plans don't just come to us. We have to work it out.
Alice: This is so stressing! What would dad's enemy want from P'Dao anyways??
Aim: I don't know either.
Alice looked at Aim's necklace. 
Aim: What?
Alice: There's something about that necklace. Something I can't figure out.
Aim: This? Oh. Khun Mae gave it to me, before she. Yeah.
Alice: Huh, I. There's something strange about it. 
Aim: What is it?
Alice: I don't know. It's on the tip of my tongue. 

Heyy!!! It's Anna! Hoped you like this Ch.5 preview. What do you guys think about Aim's strange necklace? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.... <3

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
It has something that will help them figure out the kidnapper or the necklace has to be related to I'd someway.

I love the preview!!!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 5

While Id waited for his mom to come back in and help him pack, one of the servants came in and helped him instead.
Id: Where is Khun Mae?
Servant: Um. She has important business to take care of.
Id: It's okay I can pack myself. What important business is it?
He asked before she left, but instead of answering she shook her head and walked out. All of a sudden he hears screaming coming from his mom's room. He went to the door and listened from the outside.
I. Dad: Why are you making such a big deal out of it huh?!
Da: I am your wife! 
I. Dad: Oh don't bring up that excuse again! Every time I'm your wife I'm your wife! You think it's easy for me to hear that everyday?!?!?!
Da: You think it's easy for me to see my own husband come home every night drunk with that woman?!
There was a silence.
I. Dad: If you're going to fight with me like this we shouldn't be together!
Da: Dai! Leave then! Get out of my house!
I. Dad: Your house?! You mean our house?!
Da: This was my mother's house which she lend to me after our wedding! It's my house. Get out! And take that slut with you!

Id's dad grabbed a luggage and packed his clothes. Not wanting them to know he was listening, he pretended to have walked out of his room.
I. Dad: I'Id. Come with me.
He took Id by the wrist but his mom grabbed the other one. Sindy came up the stairs.
Sindy: Oy, what's going on here?!
I. Dad: Id come here.
Da: Where do you think your taking my son?!
I. Dad: He's my son as well!
Da: You're not taking him anywhere!
Id's dad kept on tugging him back in fourth, fighting his mother when all of a sudden, Id had fallen down the stairs and bumped his head. Id's dad had reached over a pushed Id's mom causing him to let go of Id and had him tumbling down the stairs. Id's mom was shocked, she ran to her unconscious son and touched his head which was bleeding. 
Da: Sumlee! Take Id to the couch! Dew Nee!
When Id's father went down the stairs, he earned a slap across the face by his own wife.
Da: Pi. Leave! I never want to see your face here ever again. Op Pi!!!
He sunk his head down and walked out with Sindy. After about 20 seconds, Id regained conscious and was confused as to why he was bleeding.
Id: Khun Mae. Why, why is my head bleeding?
Sumlee: Because-
Da: Sumlee.
Sumlee excused herself and walked away.
Da: Lu, you fell on the floor and hit your head. Thank god there is no major injury. 
Id: But-
Da: You fell okay?
Id: Okay.

Alice: This is so stressing!! You said we'd leave tomorrow night!
Aim: Well, too bad, it's tonight now.
Aim said packing her weapons in her Duffle bag. 
She said as they were discussing plans on what to do about the kidnapper and their dad's enemy. 
Alice: Can't we think of one on the way??
Aim: Lic. Plans don't just come to us. We have to work it out.
Alice: This is so stressing! What would dad's enemy want from P'Dao anyways??
Aim: I don't know either.
Alice looked at Aim's necklace. 
Aim: What?
Alice: There's something about that necklace. Something I can't figure out.
Aim: This? Oh. Khun Mae gave it to me, before she. Yeah.
Alice: Huh, I. There's something strange about it. 
Aim: What is it?
Alice: I don't know. It's on the tip of my tongue. 
Her necklace was a Triskelion. As she touched it, she got a weird feeling as if she knew what her sister meant. [Image of necklace]

By dawn, Aim and Alice was on their way to Korea. 2,228 miles here they go. By 11 o'clock, they were in Kunming China. After about another several hours, they arrived in Seoul, Korea where they stopped and rested at a hotel they checked in.

It was at the airport when Id was about to leave to Korea.
Da: You sure you're gonna be okay?
Id: I'm positive. Where's Khun Paw?
Da: Couldn't attend.
Id: Where is-
Da: Look, the terminal is ready. I'm going to miss you Lu.
Id kissed his mom and walked off.
Sumlee: Khun Ying. Khun Id is your son. You can't just keep the truth away from him like that.
Da: Sumlee I want you to leave this to me. I know how to handle this.
Sumlee: Teh Khun Ying. If Khun Id finds out-
Da: Sumlee. 
She hushed immediately.
Da: He won't find out. 
Sumlee: Not now, but he will soon.
Da: Then I'm going to be his shield to protect him from the bullet.[Meaning: She is going to be the shield, the person, to protect him, from the bullet, the truth.]

Aim was looking out the hotel room window at the water park she and her family used to go all the time. She then got a flashback of her, Alice, Dao, their father and their mother.
Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom: Lu, go play with P'Dao. 
They were at Korea's water park. Dao was 9, Aim was 5, and Alice was 3. Alice was in her mom's arms while Dao and Aim went to swim.
Dad: Careful Lu. Don't get hurt.
Mom: They look like they're having fun.
Dad: I know. We did a great job.
Mom: P!
Dad: It's true.
Her mom smiled and smiled as little Dao and crying Aim ran towards her. From what Aim remembers, her mother had on the necklace at that time.
Dao: Khun Mae Khun Mae, there's this boy who pushed down N'Aim.
Dad: I'll go talk to him.
Mom: Don't Khun P. He's little, he doesn't know anything.
Her dad picked up Dao and Aim and settled them on his lap and smiled as Aim stopped crying. He put one arm around her mom and smiled bigger. It was the dream family they've dreamed of. But, all of that had to change because of this Jung Chow Lu. 
End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aim: I'Jung Chow Lu. You've ruined my family. I will never have mercy on you.
She swore as she clenched her necklace and starred down.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 6

Id fell asleep on the plane next to this woman's shoulder. It was about 9:00 when he awoke to see what he was doing.
Id: Oh I am so sorry Khun Ah.
She wore dark black sunglasses.
???: Mae Ben Arai nah.
She laughed and turned on her computer. Various letters and numbers and symbols showed up.
Id: May I asked Khun Ah, what is your name?
???: Sure. My name is Amphahn.
Id: Last name?
Phahn: Um....Uh... Gierenaesuan.
Id: Khun Ah Amphahn. My name is-
Phahn: Aidesuan Kayentawee. Preferably to be called 'Id'.
She said impressively.
Id: How did-
Phahn: I just know. I know lots of people.
Id just let that one slide by and went back to sleep. Somehow, he woke up again at 1 p.m. He looked around to see every single person on that plane asleep, all asleep except Khun Phahn. She was circling her wedding ring.
Id: Khun Ah? Have you been awake this whole time?
Phahn: Kah. I'm insomniac. I was going to do more research on my assignment, but you look so peacefully asleep.
Id: Oh no Krup. I don't mind.
Phahn: Mae Ben Arai Nu. It's fine I should give this a break anyways.
Id examined her face structures and everything but her eyes, which was blocked by a pair of huge sunglasses. She looked a lot familiar. Like a person he knew.
Id: I don't know what it is.
He mumbled to himself. Apparently h mumbled to loud for her to hear him.
Phahn: What is Nu?
Id: Oh. It's just. You look really familiar.
Phahn: I usually get that a lot.
She told him looking at her ring again.
Id: I got it! You look a lot like my friend, Aimee Lekorm.
Amphahn looked up but looked back down.
Phahn: What a coincident.

Aim was looking at her necklace again, trying to figure out what it was about it that made it special. Alice woke up and saw her sister on the table. She walked over and took her hand.
Alice: Don't worry too much on this. You probably don't remember because, maybe you dreampt about it once. Yeah. Don't stress over it.
Aim: You're right N'Lic. Okay, we need to talk about their motives. Why would they kill Khun Paw and kidnap P'Dao?
Alice: Well, aren't they like Khun Paw's long life enemy?
Aim: Mai. I was just sorting things off of your computer, and I've never seen the name Jung Chow Lui. Not even under the Enemies file. Nothing.
Alice: Strange. What would he want then?
Aim: I don't know. What about P'Dao? What would they want from her?
Alice: Well, if they kidnapped her, they're obviously using her as an advantage. Like say, they want something but can't get it. Okay, so, they would take her and use her to get us to give him what he wants.
Aim: Yeah but what is it that he wants?
Alice: That's the other part. What is it that he wants?
Aim: You know what? We've already uncovered a clue, they are in Korea and they are using P'Dao as an advantage. Lets go out tonight and get our minds off this for a while nah?
Alice: Okay. Where will we go?
Aim: There's this fancy restaurant called Korea's Dish. It's not far and the food there, people say, is amazing.
Alice: Sure, lets go there. At about, um lets say 8 o'clock.
Aim: Okay. What time is it now?
Alice: It is now 8 o'clock a.m.
Aim: Okay.

Id arrived and checked in his hotel and called Gaan immediately. Gaan was a very cute pretty girl who now owns a flower shop.
Gaan: Hello Kah. Gaan speaking.
Id: Yes I would like a dinner date tonight with you.
Gaan: Hmm. That sounds familiar. Who am I speaking with?
Id: It's me Khun Gaan.
Gaan: Id! Hi! I missed you so much why haven't you called me before??
Id: I was stressed. Had a lot of things on my mind.
Gaan: Oh. How is P'Mek and his fiancee?
Id: They're great actually, but Mek is in America, studying abroad.
Gaan: And his fiancee?
Id: Umm.
He was trying to recall on what had happened to her but since the accident, he couldn't.
Id: I don't know.
Gaan: Oh that's okay. Sooo, you were saying?
Id: Oh yeah. Would you like to go on a date with me tonight at Korea's Dish at 8 o'clock.
Gaan: I'd love too! Oh sorry I have a customer. I'll call you when I'm ready.
Id: Krup. Bye.
Gaan: Bye Bye Kah.
He hung up and as soon as he did, he got a call from Mek.
Id: Mek! I haven't heard from you in a while. How's America?
Mek: It's really nice over here but the sun, no way. 
Id: That's awesome. So what have you been up to?
Mek: Not much, my friends aren't here so it's really hard to keep me entertained.
Id: Oh I feel you.
Mek: Well, my class is starting again, I have to go, call you later.
Id: Alright. Bye.
Id hung up and this time got up to take a shower. Once he came out, he got a call from his mom.
Id: Hello?
Da: Hi Lu. Have you landed yet?
Id: Hi Khun Mae. Yeah, I've landed.
Da: Dee Mak. Have you talked to Nu Gaan yet?
Id: Actually, I have. I called her like 20 minutes ago.

Da: That's great honey. Well, okay just call me anytime I will be here and have fun Lu.
Id: Krup. Bye Bye.

Man 1: Master Jung Chow Lui. We searched almost half of Thailand, but we cannot find the remaining sisters of Thepikon Lekorm.
Jung: YOU IDIOTS!
He got up and punched the 2 men in the face.
Jung: YOU MUST FIND THEM! THEY ARE THE ONLY KEY! THEY KNOW HOW TO OPEN THE SAFE! WITHOUT THEM, I WILL NEVER HAVE WHAT I DESIRE!
Man 3: Master the girl is screaming again.
Jung Chow and his men walked to a room where Dao was screaming to get out. Jung Chow stood before her and had a disgust look on his face.
Man 3: We couldn't get her to stop screaming.
Jung Chow: Then inject the sleeping medicine in her again!
Man 3: But Master-
Jung Chow: Never mind! I'll do it!
He grabbed the needle and was about to give her the shot until someone laid a hand on his hand.
???: Son. Don't.
Jung Chow: Paw. If I don't, this stupid bitch will never shut up.
???: Right now, she is our only advantage. The sisters are for sure looking for her, if she is dead they will charge directly at us. Keep her alive until they show.
He said and disappeared into the darkness. Jung Chow looked frustrated and threw the needle away. He grabbed Dao by the mouth and screamed for her to shut up. Yet, she still screamed. He couldn't take it no longer, he raised his hand back and slapped her, knocking her to the ground unconsciously.
Jung Chow: Take her to the warehouse, it'll be soon when they find out we're here.

It was 8 p.m and the girls were dressed in their fancy formal clothes they bought today. Aim wore a short black cut-off shoulder dress with ankle length boots. Alice wore her favorite camo army knee length dress. They were all set and drove to the restaurant. When they arrived, they had an option of two tables, one inside, or outside. Since it was hot enough, they went outside where their table was next to the ocean. 

Id: 2 tables please.
Waiter: Inside or Outside?
He asked nicely.
Id: What does my lady want?
Gaan: Um, lets go outside.
Id: Outside it is.
He followed the waiter outside to two tables.
Id: Thank you.
Gaan: It so nice finally seeing you in person again. 
Id: When was the last time we saw each other?
Gaan: Ummm.
Id: Okay lets try this, how did I look he last time you saw me?
Gaan: Well, you had less hair, you were really white, and you weren't as muscular as you are now.
She smirked.
Id: You were checking me out?
Gaan: I may or may not have looked at your shirtless pictures on Instagram.
They chuckled and looked to their right.
Gaan: Wow, that girl. She's beautiful.
Id turned to where she was looking at and saw the girl.
Id: Nahh. Not as beautiful as you.
When the girl turned her head, he saw a perfectly clear face.
Id: Khun Aim!
He got up from his seat.