Kao Supassra <3

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Based on an article that a fellow AF member translated, Kao will probably be accepting some more work from CH3 soon since she is about to graduate! hopefully we get to see her blossom into an even more talented actress in the future. I am extremely happy that Great Warintorn is her 1st p'ek at ch3. He is my favorite right so I'm glad Kao is with him. As for her next p'ek, i would really love to see Kao pair up with Nadech. He is good actor and is very handsome. Plus Kao will make Nadech look really tall since she is really petite lol.

Who do you guys want to see her with?

twister02

M♥K
I'm glad that Kao is getting the love she deserved at CH3. At first, I was sad that she left Nadao Bangkok and went to be with CH3 cause I was thinking maybe she will not get the roles she deserved and her first lakorn with them is a support in KF. I'm happy it didn't take long for her to be a n'ek. I really love her in Hormones and she was one of the reason why I got addicted to the series.

Anyway, I don't know, since she's already a n'ek, it would be hard for her to be paired again with Alex Rendell or even Tor Thanapob (if ever Tor will sign up with Ch3 which I hope he wouldn't do :lol:). I would like to see her with James Ji and Nine Naphat.

By the way, during Hormones days, I know Boy Pakorn was crushing on her :lol: I remembered that edited pic where he replaced Tor's face with his while holding hands with Kao :lol:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad that Kao is getting the love she deserved at CH3. At first, I was sad that she left Nadao Bangkok and went to be with CH3 cause I was thinking maybe she will not get the roles she deserved and her first lakorn with them is a support in KF. I'm happy it didn't take long for her to be a n'ek. I really love her in Hormones and she was one of the reason why I got addicted to the series.

Anyway, I don't know, since she's already a n'ek, it would be hard for her to be paired again with Alex Rendell or even Tor Thanapob (if ever Tor will sign up with Ch3 which I hope he wouldn't do :lol:). I would like to see her with James Ji and Nine Naphat.

By the way, during Hormones days, I know Boy Pakorn was crushing on her :lol: I remembered that edited pic where he replaced Tor's face with his while holding hands with Kao :lol:
its gonna be a sad day for me if one day Alex rendell play her 2nd male lead while she plays a n'ek. They are one of my fave pairings! I really wanna see her with James Ji. They had an event together once and they looked really good! Nine is good too. Hes gonna look like a giant next to her though haha

Boy does seem to like Kao! I heard boy was jealous of Great since he gets to pair with her lol But no thanks to BoyxKao

twister02

M♥K
its gonna be a sad day for me if one day Alex rendell play her 2nd male lead while she plays a n'ek. They are one of my fave pairings! I really wanna see her with James Ji. They had an even together omce and they looked really good! Nine is gokd too. Hes gonna look like a giant next to her though haha

Boy does seem to like Kao! I heard boy was jealous of Great since he gets to pair with her lol But no thanks to BoyxKao
Well, she have a lakorn with Bella and Great as pranang. She's a support there, right? and with Alex too.
Yes, JJ and her had an event together. JJ and Nine are tall maybe the same height with Tor and Kao looks good with tall guys.

No, no Boy Pakorn please :lol: sorry P'Boy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well, she have a lakorn with Bella and Great as pranang. She's a support there, right? and with Alex too.
Yes, JJ and her had an event together. JJ and Nine are tall maybe the same height with Tor and Kao looks good with tall guys.

No, no Boy Pakorn please :lol: sorry P'Boy.
she is supporting in Great and Bellas lakorn and Alex is in it as well but they are not pairing up. I cant wait for her ans Greats lakorn! They look really good together :) Nine and Kao is most likely going to happen soon since they are both very popular and are newbies. They will look good together

twister02

M♥K
she is supporting in Great and Bellas lakorn and Alex is in it as well but they are not pairing up. I cant wait for her ans Greats lakorn! They look really good together :) Nine and Kao is most likely going to happen soon since they are both very popular and are newbies. They will look good together
Nine-Kao (9-9) :lol:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Kao&tor is my ultimate bias! I was sold on them w/ the last 2 ep of O-neg and then back tracked and found sprite....

Tor is a great actor... ...they use to use freelance pk sooo...I hope for them til reunite in the future

I rather a fun/ interesting characters vs... always n'k....

I need 9-9...I also wanna see kao & kao j.

Last edited:

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
I love Kao and Tor, they will always be my ultimate pair but I can't wait to see them with others as well too.

I would still like to see them again in more projects later on.