Kao Jirayu Laongmanee ! (:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think he's sooooo cute and adorable ! The first time I saw him was in Kaew Tha Pee ! :) Then after that I watched him in Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa ! He's grown sooo much . He's so tall now . He's almost as tall as Alex Rendell, lols and he's onlyy 14! Too bad I'm like 3 years older than him, lols ! :p I think he's gonna make it biggg when he gets bigger though ! Definitley . I'll be watching ! Tehee.

http://wiki.sarnworld.com/index.php/Kao_Jirayu_Laongmanee

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Kao too. He a cute boy! Wow, he young. I remember he played with Aff in King Naresuan, he was so funny & cute! I hope to see him as a p'ek in the future when he get older. I love when he played with Cherry in Kaew Ta Pee, very adorable.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i like him as Plienfah. He's so cute. I believe he's taller than alex. So young.....................He's half my age.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I watched him in Pee Kee Ngow with Kade and Annita, the one where he's a little ghost.....man he's grown up so fast......

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
he's so cute
i'm a fan of his too
my first time seeing him play was in "Pee Glua Noo"
he played as casper
he was so cute and the movie was so sad
i only like his story in the movie only
kade and annita's story wasnt that good
so i always ff wenever it's their part

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe i know hes gonna make it far... xp...
n omg hes only 14 ... eek..
imma be 3 years older than him yikes... lol..
but aniwaise... i'll def be supporting him...
hes such a cutie ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
lols . He does remind me of ALEX. Somehow, lols . He's veryyy cute and talented at such a youngg age ! I can't wait to see him as praek already! Haaa. I'll be following his projects as well . :)