Kan Kantathavorn Becomes a Free Agent; Plans to Wed Girlfriend in Two Years

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Reporters asked Kan why he went back on his words and accepted work after saying he will take off for a year? Kan said he did take off. After his contract ended with Polyplus, he rested for a very long time. This year he plans on traveling a lot to Europe and America . All his lakorns will be on air next year so he has time to rest. He didn't go back on his words. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's true. All the lakorns that are on air or will go in air seems to have all finished filming. He did it all bts. Have fun babes. Hehe. Come to America and take me with you to Europe.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I've been a big fan of Kan :woot:  ever since his first three lakorn Dao Jarut Fah, Buang Rye Pai and Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tai.
I am very proud of him and his acting career. He left me a big imprint and a serious crush for his acting :cheer:. I think I deeply like him as a fan. :heart: 
I just love how he doesn't desire to always steal the spotlight rather he lets his character steal your heart. :crush:  I was shock when I found out he had a girlfriend but you know what??!! :rofl:  He has his human life too. All actors/actresses will one day marry and live their life. :rant:
And sometimes fans can over explain their obsess love :woot2: haha. :scratchhead2:
~I think she is so lucky to have a man like him too..><!! It makes me jealous but also happy for him  :flowers:
I've been following his latest lakorns & so far I am still in love with Zeal5, Pang Sanaeha, Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan, Sanaeha Sunya Kaen, and Nang Chada.

Take a rest and make a great comeback next time after Lueat Tat Lueat (2015). I am still supporting you, Khun Kan  :blush: ...one of the best actor I ever camed across in my lakorn life.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@P'SweetXin what's Zeal5 about? I know it's an evening tv show involving special agents or something but what is the plot.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@P'SweetXin what's Zeal5 about? I know it's an evening tv show involving special agents or something but what is the plot.

Zeal5 is about special agents solving different crimes and Kan this six sense thing where he can see ghost/ spirits

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Kim123 said:

Zeal5 is about special agents solving different crimes and Kan this six sense thing where he can see ghost/ spirits
Oooh. I shall check it out. Hehe. Thanks @Kim123

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kim123 said:

I watched a bit of it. Kan is hawt! Haha.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Oooh. I shall check it out. Hehe. Thanks @Kim123

Ahahha, you should! It's alright if you like crime type of stuff. No worries :)

phatman said:
I watched a bit of it. Kan is hawt! Haha.

I totally agree with you. I know he isn't the best looking actor but omg i don't know what i find hot about him but i do. Like i been re-watching his lakorn and realizing he doesnt have that much lakorn which is pretty sad, I thought he had more. I really like him in Sanaeha Sunya Kaen, it match him so much like it his true personality and doesn't even look like he is acting. I hope he gets more lakorn with that type of character personality. :crush: