Kan Kantathavorn Becomes a Free Agent; Plans to Wed Girlfriend in Two Years

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Translated from Sanook: http://news.sanook.com/1810642/ 
Kan Kantathavorn Becomes a Free Agent; Plans to Wed Girlfriend in Two Years

Kan's contract with Polyplus expired. He's now a free agent. He's not planning on signing with anyone yet. Kan didn't want to continue the contract, but their contract ended on good terms.  Although he received good feedback for lakorn Nang Chada with Mai Davika, he's going to take a break from acting for one year to spend time with his parents and his girlfriend Ploy. They're not going to get married next year. Kan said in about two years they probably will. Kan isn't hung up on being p'ek. He can play any kind of role. He actually wants to take on a gay role next. His girlfriend doesn't agree with it but he sees it as a challenge that he is willing to accept. 

Wow, you go Kan! This is how things should be done. With Push, he claimed that work was getting in the way of him and his ex girlfriend spending time together. Well then, why does he keep on accepting work unless he's crazy about his new found fame? Push was like he doesn't even see his parents and when he had time off, he'd rather relax or exercise than spend time with his ex-gf. Smh. If people truly cared and valued their relationship, they would somehow make time for each other. Anything is possible if love is the driven force behind your actions. I applaud Kan for taking time off when he's beginning to gain some recognition and popularity. It shows that fame isn't important to him. I am even more proud of him for wanting to take on a gay role just to challenge himself. I'm proud to be your fan Kan :)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Good for him! Kan sounds like a cool guy. He's not the best looking actor, but he grows on you.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, I think it's pretty clear that Push enjoys this new life of fame and fortune. :bhehe: I think Push loves being single yet have a koojin. With his overnight sensation fame, he's able to do things he wasn't able to before.

Kudos to Kan, though.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Pssh Push used work as an excuse to break up with his gf. He wanted to for a while but didn't want to be the jerk. He used the excuse of them not seeing each other because she was always flying once but then she quit her job to take on the pr job with efm to be closer to him. He used that same excuse for the second time. At first i thought oh he loves his gf a lot that he won't let fame come in between them but I was wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if the koojin becomes the real thing.

Anyways I love Kan, he respect his gf a lot. Before people would say that he isn't because he kept her a secret for a while but it wasn't like that. He was protecting her from the media and she didn't was to step into the light either. He loves acting but it isn't the biggest deal to him because he has many many businesses. He's also a partner of one of the business with a friend of mine. She said he is very bright and respectful.

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ he sound like a sweet boyfriend . money & frame does change ppl . if i have the money & frame & crazy sex appear & would go crazy w/ attention & koo kin w/ any hot young man I come across & drag them by the nose lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay that means Kan can work with anyone!! I'm Excited hehe. I've come to love this guy a lot, I wouldn't mind seeing him play a guy pretending to be gay! !! Hehe.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I love how he would love to work out of his comfort zone and play different roles.  I can already picture him playing a gay role LMAO.  Sigh, he is seriously a great loving guy.  His girlfriend is definitely lucky to have him. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If he's taking a year off, does that mean he's removing himself from Zeal 5 ? That's like HIS show. I hope he remains.

After his time off, I hope he and Cheer can get their own lakorn. I've been waiting for their reunion since they first met. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:
If he's taking a year off, does that mean he's removing himself from Zeal 5 ? That's like HIS show. I hope he remains.

After his time off, I hope he and Cheer can get their own lakorn. I've been waiting for their reunion since they first met. Lol
I think he's just not accepting any more lakorn work until next year since filming takes up most of his queue. 

x0unerthanlater

Mahalo said:
I think he's just not accepting any more lakorn work until next year since filming takes up most of his queue. 

That's good then. At least I'll see him on Saturdays, lol

I know I mention this all the time (I love to brag about it =P) but I have received a reply from Kan on twitter before. I have favorited that tweet and look at it from time to time. I became a loyal fan of his ever since. He's really nice to reply to his fans. I see him reply to others as well. Ploy (his gf) is a lucky gal!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Kan is pretty awesome. And yassss, bring on the gay loving next for him! He'd slay it, I bet! :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

This was like a month back when his lakorn with Mai just end or still air. He having an up coming lakorn with Dida. He wrote on Dida IG saying see you soon. So I'm not sure he take a year off if he having a lakorn for Dida. 

Also I don't think he and Cheer will ever pair up again. If you don't know yet Cheer is not with CH7 any more. She also a freelance for the past few months now. Right now she said she not accept any work from other different channels for now but in the near future she will accept work for other channel. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
dancy said:

This was like a month back when his lakorn with Mai just end or still air. He having an up coming lakorn with Dida. He wrote on Dida IG saying see you soon. So I'm not sure he take a year off if he having a lakorn for Dida. 

Also I don't think he and Cheer will ever pair up again. If you don't know yet Cheer is not with CH7 any more. She also a freelance for the past few months now. Right now she said she not accept any work from other different channels for now but in the near future she will accept work for other channel. 
Yeah now that I think about it, I just remembered that he does have an upcoming lakorn with Pae Arak as the lead. I forget the title. I believe they've semi wrapped up filming already since they released the teaser.

x0unerthanlater

dancy said:

Oh! Okay, that's cool then because I would surely miss seeing him onscreen.

I just read in the other thread of Cheer's new lakorn (Hong Neua Mongkorn), that she was freelancing now. That's interesting. Glad she's freeing herself and open to opportunities from other channels. Hope to see her work for Ch.3 and OneHD perhaps. I still think she hasn't paired up with everyone from Ch.7 yet though...