Kan Kala

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
Airing next week. That's great. They look so cute together. Pinky has gotten a lot prettier since her lakorn with Chakrit. And Arnas, too since his last lakorn with Araya. Love these too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Both Pinky&Arnas are cute. they make a cute match. this role fit Pinky. she and Arnas should date for real.

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
oooooo i cant wait to watch this lakorns, it looks like its gonna be a good couple.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
can anyone give us a summary pretty pleazzze hehe! thanks! what other movie did the play together? i like arnus in luang ruk. he's not a bad actor. handsome too. :p

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
esp 1 started out good. Can't wait to watch esp 2. By the way, how many times this lakorn play in a week?

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Arnas is so hot! Pinky is so cute playing pranks on him and causing trouble b/w him and his girlfriend. At first Pinky really hated Arnas but now I think they're starting to be friends. I love how Pinky's so tough and playful. Can't wait to see how Arnas and Pinky are going to get together.

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
same here..........hahahah..........^.......can't wait for more eps of this........hahaha.........i love this series so far.......its great........and i have to agree.........arnus is so freaken hot in here.......hahaha