kamin ka poon?

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, this is a old lakorn. Several years ago...

The grandfather is so set in his ways and won't budge until Joy S. goes a little crazy!

I disliked Joy's character in this lakorn!

My favorite characters were Vicky S. and Aon S.

Also, Job's friend who is a girl, I wish he got her instead of Joy at the end, they match better!

I could go on but I'd only ruin the lakorn, well, it is an intense lakorn!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Wow, this is a old lakorn. Several years ago...

The grandfather is so set in his ways and won't budge until Joy S. goes a little crazy!

I disliked Joy's character in this lakorn!

My favorite characters were Vicky S. and Aon S.

Also, Job's friend who is a girl, I wish he got her instead of Joy at the end, they match better!

I could go on but I'd only ruin the lakorn, well, it is an intense lakorn!

thanks! i rented it and i remember that i seen it before. i feel bad for her. her g'pa is soo mean and crazy. torture her like crazy. her father and sister as well; they are just plain selfish and have to much pride in themselves...

tina

sarNie Hatchling
IPTV is actually replaying this lakorn on their site. I'm on episode 4 now but confused as to what is going. I can definitely see the grandpa is strict and set in his own ways. Job and Joy is already in love with one another. Can anyone give a summary of this lakorn? This lakorn looks to be full of drama from the previews.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg this lakorn was so sad and dramatic!!

i dont really much about it cuz its so long ago. It was a really good lakorn though

saobomp

sarNie Adult
n'ek and p'ek's family are like enemies b/c the her g'ma ran away to live with p'ek g'pa. she couldnt stand the way her husband's way of thinking i guess. the war occurred and modern society took over some part and peeps change with the environment to better themselves. trades and all kinds of stuff but n'ek g'pa is strict and with old tradition and customs he thinks that they and everyone else that doesnt think like him is an enemy and not loyal to their country. he's soo stuck into his pride about he was a praya and not worry about his kids and g'kids. he restrict them from socializing with p'ek family b/c they are neighbors. n'ek father and one younger sister and the oldest aunt(jaruynee) are like the g'pa and the youngest sister is still young, the other two aunt are more understanding(jintara and ?)

anyway, job is a friend of tawan(is p'ek niece by marriage-his uncle's wife's niece). job and joy are in love want to get marry but cant b/c the g'pa. she tried to run away but got torture and made bourd chi but p'ek family came to the rescue and went to pick her up. n'ek g'pa was mad and curse her that she'll never have a good life bla bla. it triggers back that she's running away like his mom. n'ek kinda have that abusive childhood and strong minded like her g'pa. after they got married, she never really wanted to go to p'ek family's social function b/c she's scared that her family would see or feels like she doesnt fit in or knows how to socialize. she just mainly stay at home. arguements happen b/c p'ek loves his family and want to go to those gather. so one thing lead to another. tawan always liked p'ek so she took advantage of that situation. she say she wont do her friend long but yet her she'll do things to give p'ek hint that she's loves him and never could stop loving him bla bla. he started building love for her and saying that ahhh i made the wrong choice. i was young and didnt really think things through i see who i really love now. he went to study in america or england and she soon follow and did their thing there. n'ek was devastated when she got the letter that he wanted a divorce. disappointed in her friendship(had that feeling already that tawan wanted p'ek) and the guy she truely love and can not live with out. she thought so much that she became insane(peebaa). she was back with her family. the g'pa seen what he has done, slowly changed his way of thinking. tawan felt bad so she told p'ek to come back and take care of joy. wat they did was wrong bla bla so they didnt get marry. he came back to do that favor b/c tawan asked him to but he'll love her bla bla. one of his nephew ont dislike wat he did to joy. he was in love with joy lil sister(vicky). they had obstacles but didnt get much bad treatment like joy did...