Kaew Tah Pee

calla

sarNie Adult
yeah, i'm not so sure either, but they removed tik's name......we will have to wait and see. :D

this lakorn is good already by the tittle....ahhh, i wonder who is really the p'ek.... :unsure:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lol...probably Ken or Chakrit...but that's good...Tik is free...whoohoo...

For Aom's fan in one article translated by Des@Dreams...it mentions by Exact...that the pr'ek they want to pair Aom with is busy at the moment....wonder who? I think it's either Chakrit or Tik...

calla

sarNie Adult
so aom has new lakorn with exact ?
could be p'tang.......he has no lakorn with exact ever since "mang korn diow dai" (not counting bangraksoi 9).... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i hope its p'tik!!..thats good to know aom will be have an exact lakorn..is it confirm?..since its fro exact..hmm maybe is chakrit cuz he is busy right now..with his lakorn with kob and joy..tik isnt busy is he..only the lakorn with janie..

sambvang

sarNie Egg
Hmmmm.....interesting now I really want to know who Exact wanted to pair Aom up with. I guess we have to wait and see. :huh:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its tik or chackrit..exact doesnt have alot of actor/actress..so most likely its tik or chakrit..but i hope its tik!! ive been waiting for so long..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I kind of want Tik to star with someone else and same goes for Aom. If they never co-star with anyone new, how would we know if they have great hot chemistry or not. For example if they kept having Captain/Aom, we would've never gotten Tik and Aom.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I DONT MIND SEEING TIK AND AOM IN 3 LAKORN TOGETHER..CUZ OTHER PRAEK/NANG EK HAS ATLEAST 3 LAKORN TOGETHER..THATS IF THEY HAVE GOOD CHEMISTRY..LIKE OIL/AUM..NOON/KADE..NING/TOUCH..KOB/NUM ..ETC

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I never finished watching any of Tik and Aom's lakorns together because I didn't like her much in the past but after watching Hua Jai Chocolate, I like her. She's a really good actor. She cries really well. Makes me want to cry with her. Wouldn't seeing them together.

navy

sarNie Adult
Hope Tik will accept more than 2 lakorns per year.

Don't know why...actors/actresses I don't like have more lakorns, and whoever I love to see, they accept one (or two the most) per year...Too sad, but TRUE

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
who da heck ish cherry or wat eva da gal ish?????...........i aint know but if da mv ish good then i aint mind who da heck da n'ek ish but she must b a prettie 1................... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ .................

calla

sarNie Adult
comfirmer update........lolz :lol:

Tik and Cherry are really the pra-nang (p'ek - n'ek) for this lakorn. :D
and i heard that this lakorn will take place in Europe.

i can't wait to watch.....the tittle is so cute. :wub:

for those who don't know how cherry looks like....here's a pic of her.

credit to khemupsorn.com

navy

sarNie Adult
calla said:
comfirmer update........lolz :lol:

Tik and Cherry are really the pra-nang (p'ek - n'ek) for this lakorn. :D
and i heard that this lakorn will take place in Europe.

i can't wait to watch.....the tittle is so cute. :wub:
for those who don't know how cherry looks like....here's a pic of her.

credit to khemupsorn.com
[post="92481"][/post]​
For Real???? Goh, I'm so happy for this news....Yes, Tik has 2 lakorns to entertain me...I still love Cherry in Dao Long Fah. She was GREAT in that lakorn. Thank you for your info, Calla. You're the best.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow in europe?..im happy tik is taken this role but i wish the nang ek wasnt cherry..so he has a lakorn with cherry and janie..its weird i notice when cheryr and janie has a lakorn they have it with the same praek..they switch..