Kaew Tah Pee

navy

sarNie Adult
this is a very interesting lakorn. you should totally watch this lakorn if you're a fan of cherry or tik. well, you should give it a try if you're not a fan of any of them. the storyline is very interesting.
I totally agree with you. All my family enjoyed watching it very much. Goh...love Tik house in Thailand. One of the best house I've ever seen. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Hope to seem again in the new drama like this............

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i just re-watched this movie; droolsssssssssssss @ TiK. he's soo foine hehe...

I'm too sensitive oh my gosh already seen this movie bad still crying at the same part again hehe...

all the parts when p'ek always listen to those envy peeps and make her cry...

no trust!

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
i finished watching this lakorn and i admit i liked it although...if tik's friend wasn't there, they would never have solved any of their problems. i think his name is Ace?...Anyway, he's so cute in this lakorn with his hair and his clothes and the earring compared to him in Hie Ma Tai Pra Jan with Film and Pat. I didn't really liek him in that one. Off topic here, but whatever. I liked this lakorn and my sister loved it. She watched everything at least three times!

max

sarNie Elites
I just recently started watching this drama, and so far, it is so good! I am loving it, and Tik is hot as heck! Ace is so cute, too!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
One of best lakorns out there =) only if the changed the nang`ek. Cherry's alright, but it could of been someone else :) TIK IS SOOOOOOO DAMN HOT. hottest of the hotttest. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- amazing lakorn....tik and cherry was so lovely together....loved the songs...but kind of annoyed that cherry was weak that she didn't tell p'thep to leave her alone ^.-

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
One of best lakorns out there =) only if the changed the nang`ek. Cherry's alright, but it could of been someone else :) TIK IS SOOOOOOO DAMN HOT. hottest of the hotttest. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously? To me, one of the best lakorns out there is Song Rao Nirund or Ruk Ter Took Wan...I have my reasons for it too...

But I didn't like this one at all...Tik was super hot in it, and he had cute and funny scenes...but his trust issues with Nathlada were too much for me...He didn't trust her at all, and yeah, it's because he really didn't know her...but no one told him to marry her. He brought her into his life, and instead of taking care of, and trusting her, he doesn't trust her and treats her badly...That made me so mad...

And at the same time, Cherry didn't really defend herself well...she kept allowing things to happen that really could've been avoided...like stupid P'Thep...and if Chisanu's friend and that little boy weren't there in Paris to interfere, or help, they would've broke up a long time ago.

Only in the end did he know he was wrong, stinkin' Tik...I hate when there's a total lack of trust...even though Cherry was the sweetest woman ever, he still believed that schemer ex of his...UGH!!!! It made me sooooo mad...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm currently watching this lakorn...I'm loving it so far...I'm only at epi 3... :p

I've noticed that Tik's house in Bangkok is the same as Ken's house in Sawan Biang...have you noticed that? :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Seriously? To me, one of the best lakorns out there is Song Rao Nirund or Ruk Ter Took Wan...I have my reasons for it too...

But I didn't like this one at all...Tik was super hot in it, and he had cute and funny scenes...but his trust issues with Nathlada were too much for me...He didn't trust her at all, and yeah, it's because he really didn't know her...but no one told him to marry her. He brought her into his life, and instead of taking care of, and trusting her, he doesn't trust her and treats her badly...That made me so mad...

And at the same time, Cherry didn't really defend herself well...she kept allowing things to happen that really could've been avoided...like stupid P'Thep...and if Chisanu's friend and that little boy weren't there in Paris to interfere, or help, they would've broke up a long time ago.

Only in the end did he know he was wrong, stinkin' Tik...I hate when there's a total lack of trust...even though Cherry was the sweetest woman ever, he still believed that schemer ex of his...UGH!!!! It made me sooooo mad...
awee, i really like this lakorn. i mean, Tik pissed me off a lot. He did have trust issues, but he had his reason so you can't really blame him. He's a blind insecure man who's a deng millionaire! Finding love for Tik isn't easy. His ex turned into a gold digger & she was the reason why he became blind. so I really don't blame him for his trust issues. He doesn't want to get hurt again & he definitely don't want the girl to use him because he is rich.

but everybody has their opinions bout the lakorn. This is one of my favorite lakorns. i loved it!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke this lakorn was good but too much misunderstandin T_T but i luv how n'ek fights back later muahahaha xp .kekkeke..

KawaiiGarden

sarNie Egg
I finished to watch this lakorn a few days ago.
Tik and Cherry look so good together.

Even if the beginning of the drama made me look forward to it, I was a little bit disappointed by the turn of events, it was always the same story, "I don't trust you - It's not me - Sorry I'll trust you in the future" - and all over again the same things keep repeating themselves.
I was really angry with Khun Nu, he always prefers to trust his ex-girlfriend, who is a "slut", than nathlada who is so kind-hearted and honest, and I was angry with Nathlada who keeps to be so nice with Khun Nu ex-girlfriend, she is too naive for her own good.

I like the drama, but it was not as exciting as Jam Loey Rak or Sawan Biang. But it's just my opinion.

I really love the wife of P'Thep, even if she's bad and her voice is unbearable, she made me laugh so much, especially when she slaps her husband.

What I like about the drama is also that the action takes place in Paris, since I'm french it was good to hear a little french in a lakorn.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
this was my second lakorn and i was watching it because of tik! hahaha... he's so handsome! it was also in this lakorn that i realized that in thai dramas, women wear their make-up even in bed! lol!

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching this lakorn ... I LOVVVEEEE IT!!! I'm new to lakorn and this is my first lakorn of tik and cherry ... Tik is handsome, from the beginning i want to watch this becoz of him but in the end i love cherry very much too ... Tik and Cherry is so lovely together ... I'm waiting for Roy Leh Sanae Rai eng sub by anothaidara to complete and i really wanna watch it next ... I know everyone worship Tik and Aom very much ... I love them too although haven't watch the full lakorn but i've download some MVs at youtube ... But i must say i lovveeee Tik and Cherry together too ^^ ...

Love Chisanu and Nathlada they are so romantic ... Even with the misunderstanding all over the lakorn they are still romantic and lovely ...

IAmMe

sarNie Egg
I agree with some comments that said Tik should suffer more to beg for her forgiveness ... Becoz he did so many mistakes to her ... I also think they should have 1 more episode at least to show he's desperate for Cherry ...

Anyway i love this lakorn a lot ... Paris is a great place too ...