Kaew Tah Pee

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with you donna"tik should have suffered more than that! she gave in so easily. i want to see more scenes where he has to beg for forgiveness" i like the dialogue she said to him before she ran off and he got hit by a car. she said " you're the one who kick me out ,why you are looking for me,i forgave you so many times but you kept hurting my feelings over & over again, you make me feel like i'm a worthless woman, i get insulted by you when i didn't even do anything wrong and you want me to forgive you, don't said the word love when you don't even know the meaning of it. we are over and will never start over." that's so true all these times he never trust her, always hurt her feelings. i hate his character. dumb ass!! yeah the la korn should be longer. i think it would be better if it ended at Thailand at the beach where they first met. i think it would be more sweet if he kiss her cheek also. but it was a sweet ending. first i thought this la korn will be one of my favorite but pra aek turn out to be such a dumb ass so it's not anymore. Tik is very handsome in this la korn. and Cherry is pretty. the story has too many misunderstanding between pra aek & nang aek which was annoying to watch. but the cute scenes of them was very cute though.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i cant believe it ended...... i love this lakorn, it was so sweet, especially the ending hahaha shoulda have more kissing that would have definitely been sweet. cherry played very well in this lakorn and tik is so cute.. i hope they star together again bec. i definitely think they are one of my fav onscreen couple.. i have to agree that the scene where he ask her for the divorce was a very well played scene, it seemed sooo real and it was sad and it kept me at the edge of my seat and yea tik should have suffered a lil bit more.. after this lakorn cherry is one of my fav actress.. :D

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
iT IS ENDED ALREADY.... really short lakorn i would love to see tik more and more ... Well but as the rest of u said that the storyline is so annoying sometimes cause there are so many misunderstanding etc. Hope that the ending must be the sweet one...love to see tik kiss cherry in the end though .... :spin:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I love this lakorn SO MUCH!!. :loool:
So sad that this lakorn is so short. Anyway, there will be master VCD of this lakorn coming out on Nov.17. I'll surely buy it. :yahoo:

I love this couple. Such a good chemistry. I hope that they will be together in another lakorn again.

Last night, I picked up the VCD movie "Satang" to watch again. I found that it's better than the first time that I watch because this time I feel that Tik and Cherry are such a cute couple in this movie too.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i was alittle bit dissapointed with the endin because tik found her and then he just got run over she feels bad make up blah blah blah. It should have shown abit more of him begging her.... but over all loved it TT.TT oh tears of joy and sadness it ended already whats airing afta dis?

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
tis ending is sweet. i know some of u said that tik should suffer more. but like most lakorn the guy never really have to beg that much..........nek always give in to easily

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i liked the ending to...it was cute how amat sent them emails of clues where him and lada were going to be at..france is such a beautilful country! i wish they didnt end it so fast, i love seeing tik and cherry together, they are soo cute!

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey what pic was this for? but good match though..lol..two beautiful ladies with two hot guys..Por/yard should pair up one day..Aum is so dang hot!

kermint

sarNie Adult
if who love this lakorn and want to keep a set then start to save money rite now. because channel 3 is going to make this lakorn into VCD

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh i heard the fans talking about it @ tv3 webboard..wow so they are gonna make it into VCD like Oum Ruk?..kool!..cant wait to get my hands on it

Edit: i think its coming out on the 17th cuz i see the fans keep mentiong the 17th

Sophie said this pic could be ch3 2007 calendar cuz before cherry left to England she went to take the photoshoot..they all look very down to earth

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
no he wasn't blind at the end again! I loved this lakorn very much except for cherry always getting blamed for stuff that she didn't do.

Inthava

sarNie Egg
OK OK OK! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NUMVER ONE ROMANTIC LAKORN ENDED ALREADY! IT WAS SWEET! I LIKED THEIR SCENE IN FRONT OF THE EIFFEL TOWER AND KHUN NOU PROPOSED ONE MORE TIME! YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY INTERESTING REGARDING THE WAY YOU WISHED THE LAKORN WOULD HAVE ENDED, BUT I STILL LIKED VERY MUCH HOW IT ENDED. I WOULD HAVE WANTED THEM TO HAVE A BABY, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SWEET, BUT I GUESS THEY ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF A STRONG NEW RELATIONSHIP. SO HERE MY THOUGHTS:
1) TIK N CHERRY: AWSOME COUPLE, THEY SHOULD PAIR UP AGAIN, I FIND PHYSICALLY AND ACTING SKILLS , THEY ARE PERFECT WITH ONE ANOTHER
2) CLOTHING = AMAZING, I FELT LIKE SHOPPING AFTER SEEING THAT LAKORN
3) GREAT ACTING AMONG THE NANG RAIS: KINDA FELT LIKE SLAPPING THEM
4) VERY INTERESTING TO WATCH EACH CHARACTER'S EVOLVE: TIK: SWEET AND CHARMING, YET SO INTENSE WHEN HE'S ANGRY AKA DIVORCE SCENE, ooooh!; CHERRY SUCH A CLASSIC CHARACTER, U CAN SEE SHE's VULNERABLE AND THINK OF OTHERS FIRST...BUT YET TO IN FRONT OF HER MAN, SHE SHOWS HER STRONG HEAD
5) ammat I MEAN, HE's SO CUTE AND SERIOUSLY ACTING SKILL, MY GOSH...HE'S SO GONNA BECOME THE FUTURE PHA EK! (IN A COUPLE OF YEARS NATURALLY) PLUK, VERY FUN CHARACTER TO WATCH, HE's THE BRAIN
6) THIS LAKORN'S SOUNDTRACK AS WELL AS THE SCENARY JUST MAKE U DREAM AND BELIEVE THAT LOVE IS ONE'S REQUEST IN LIFE...THE SINGERS WERE INTENSE IN THEIR SONGS, I'M LISTENING TO THEM ALL THE TIME...ANYONE HAS THE LYRICS (IN ENGLISH-THAI?)

I JSUT HOPE TO SEE THEM AGAIN...I HOPE THE CREATORS WILL GET THAT! LOL

RATREE SAWAT KHA

INTHAVA :wub: