Kaew Tah Pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the clip!

omg the ending looks so good..kik is gonna slap Aom.. :lol: tik probaly wont get run over by the car though..did cherry find out he isnt blind anymore?

yeh im gonna miss tik.. :( even though his character is a pain

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..Thanx Youa..hmm..i dont want to dl it though cuz i just rebooted my comp..my brother is gonna be mad at me for dl too much stuff..

donna

sarNie Adult
aww man! its gonna have a rushed ending. that so sucks! we should petition it to extend a few more epis. that would be a lot better than this! i can't wait to dl this epi. 2 more hrs till i get off work...

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
mee too! i'm gonna miss tik... i won't watch film and janie lakorn either since i see no chemistry on them... it's just... weird.. like pluto and mercury...

natty

Chubs
lol too late for petitioning it.. they would have to fly back to france.. lol..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
OMG...OMG...that was so awesome...thanks youa for the clip...a whole lot of drama...yes tik yelled at her and hurt her, but oh my goodness...cherry turned around and gave it right back...she signed the divorce papers...ohh...she hurt him right back...she stood up for herself too...that was perfect...and i couldn't make out if she said she didn't love him or if she said he never loved her...but "mai ruk ter" was so mentioned...oww...i loved how cherry didn't just stand there crying like an idiot...she definitely fought back :arrg: (granted it may have made the situtation worse, but whatever)...and that look on tik's face...so disappointed when she signed the papers...man...can't wait to watch the full episode. thanks again youa for the awesome clip! :D

natty

Chubs
i so love the look on his face when she signed the paper and left the ring on the table before she took off.. lol..

jai

sarNie Elites
That was a perfect clip! She made a great point about him not trustin her, and it was his intent for them to get married in the first place.. it's just a lil heart-wreckenin that they weren't able to say they loved one another .. even though we as viewers know they care for one another deeply... well at least we know it'll be a most definite happy ending.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I feel bad for Cherry but glad that she stood her ground. Now Tik will have to face the fact and think it over of what he said to her. We all know it will be a happy ending. Is this ending this week or one more episode next week?

donna

sarNie Adult
man this epi was so good! he finally admits that he was gullible. finally smart person(being sarcastic!) that's good that cherry keeps runing away from him. you go girl! she tells you the truth and you don't believe her. ooh i can't wait to see tomorrow's epi!

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i just have to said that why whw why Khun Noo looks soooooooooooo dumb episode 12 lol. i just feel very pity of him when he cry because of his stupid dumb it lol..........hahahahahahahaaahaa......i feel sad for both of Khun Noo and Lada today episode. man still can't believe that it going end tomorrow mmm

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
man this lakorn is fast. it doesn't drag at all. but too bad its ending soon :lmao:

Thank you YoUa for uploading the episodes!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :loool:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i wanna see :angry: but i can't download the clip...can anyone help me...I don't know why but everytime i try to download a lakorn it just downloads half of it and never all of it... i can download songs and shows like ruk eay and junpundao but never lakorns can anyone with technology savy knowledge help me...and oh hey

to kermint: what movie or series is your signature from it looks really good...?

cecilia

Staff member
to kermint: what movie or series is your signature from it looks really good...?
^ taiwanese serie: devil beside you..starring mike and rainy yang

anyway..today episode was good..i love the face on AOM'S face..so priceless..you could see how embarrase she got....haha..and the way he go''thanks to you..for making me realize how how much i love LADA!''..thumb up for JAJA for tellig the truth..i almost rush into the computer to choke on Aom when she keep refusing to accept the truth..and making tons of stupid excuses! :arrg:

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
Did somebody tell me that why Lada & JaJa exchange their dress to wear.
For what reason JaJa asked Lada to exchange their dress and Lada agreed
to exchange it? Because I don't know Thai Language and no English subtitles.
I only guess it.

Thanks a lot..................

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i know..i thought last nights episode was just going to be about the fight, and nothing interesting would happen. i m so glad that i was wrong. im so glad jaja finally came through and told the truth. it was nice of amat to go with lada when she left..at least she is not alone. cant wait to see kik slap aom tonight!