Kaew Tah Pee

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the screen caps of the last episode. can someone tell me what cherry said that made her cover her mouth like that in one of the sc. i think tik asked her something...what did he ask and what did she answer. even though i couldn't understand everything...i still thought the scene was so sweet and cute...love tik and cherry...yes they definitely have chemistry...enough chemistry to make us all care so much... :p thanks in advance for the info...oh and was there ever a summary for episode 4 and 5...i tried backlogging...but i don't know...did i miss it.

natty

Chubs
thanks for the screen caps of the last episode. can someone tell me what cherry said that made her cover her mouth like that in one of the sc. i think tik asked her something...what did he ask and what did she answer. even though i couldn't understand everything...i still thought the scene was so sweet and cute...love tik and cherry...yes they definitely have chemistry...enough chemistry to make us all care so much... :p thanks in advance for the info...oh and was there ever a summary for episode 4 and 5...i tried backlogging...but i don't know...did i miss it.

tik asked if she was jealous and cherry blurted out yes..

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
what? its already ending? aww...i really wanted to see some more sweet scenes :( im going to miss seeing cherry and tik together

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
aww...awesomeness they saved the Effiel Tower for the last scene. aww...so sweet...perfect backdrop, perfect guy, perfect girl...i am so gonna love the ending...can't wait for the ending...can't waiting for the exciting conclusion...ok not so exciting...but definitely sweet...yup i think i'll miss seeing tik and cherry being so sweet...ok...ok...enough excitement for one day. :p

oh, and thanks for posting the pics... :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep it looks like the ending will be very sweet.. :wub: but too bad they are ending it so soon!..atleast one more epi..they better have alot of sweet scenes between tik/cherry

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
a pic from their first movie..that look on tik reminds me so much of him in Prissana..but yeh cherry looks like vicky in this pic

wow, with a quick glance, i thought it was Vicky for a sec there. Siiigh, cant believe its coming to an end. But it was all good! every episode was really good! I guess only the first 2 epi was in thailand then huh.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! they looked so different!!! so young and innocent looking...LOL

Cherry is very beautiful in that picture....as for Tik... I can't say the same...

xaxeng

sarNie Egg
So it is really ending this week? I thought was not until 11/15, but I can be wrong. yeah, I can't wait to see the ending.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i want to see him suffer for all the times he caused her pain and to cry!

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! its ending way tooo soon! Gosh now nothing to watch... :lmao: :lmao:

Does anyone know what lakorns Tik will be doing next? I think Cherry is with Pete right?

natty

Chubs
:arrg: that's it! that DA is officially off my list! chew where are you?! i need to let you know exactly what i think about your boy! :angry: :arrg: