Kaew Tah Pee

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hey SARN...those pictures from your last post...the one with the sign "Jerry Jerry"...which lakorn is that from??? Damn, that scene looks so sexy!!! haha...
from Roy Adit Hang Ruk >>> i believe it wed. eps .. "R" scene on the floor :spin:

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh I can't wait to watch ep 11!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks soooo sweet! :loool: :loool:

Thank you everyone for keeping us posted. I really hope someone can upload the ruk eay show! pretty pleaseeeeeeee :drool:

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn sooo much!!!! they have sooo much chemistry together i cant get enough of it.... thanks everyone for uploading this lakorn... you guys are the best! :p

cecilia

Staff member
^i got so stir up and upset at all the n'rai ..i wanna jump and punch them all..really wish he trust her like she said..today have no sweet scene..:(..darn n'rai..

donna

sarNie Adult
man today's epi had me all teary eyed. i felt bad for cherry. tik went hella overboard. ugh wat a dumbass! his character in this lakorn makes me wanna strangle him! how he gonna believe all them haters over cherry? man!

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah today episode just feel very sorry for Lada lol. just can't wait for tomorrow huhuhuhuhuhuhu there will be more and more scenes......

natty

Chubs
man today's epi had me all teary eyed. i felt bad for cherry. tik went hella overboard. ugh wat a dumbass! his character in this lakorn makes me wanna strangle him! how he gonna believe all them haters over cherry? man!

OMG FINALLY! someone agree with me and say he's a dumbass :yahoo:

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
I liked the RUk AUey too bad pi tang wasn't there. I loved Tik and CHerry. It's so cute how they were playing games on the show guessing who the people were

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi10 make me sooooooo mad!! i hate pra aek.he's a dumb ass i agree, he went overboard, too mean to nang aek. he bring another girl to live in his house and nang aek saw him went into the girl's room at night & when she is going to leave to go back to Thailand he won't let her. he such a dumb ass. he said she's his wife but he doesn't respect her or trust her at all. nang aek cried too much. it's annoying. i hate they argue like this, never talk things out always wait for Preuk to help solve their problem. it is dumb, doesn't make sense that she won't try to get the passport back from him again because she thinks he's blind, at least show she try to get it in his pocket even though she can't get it. or at least show her try to find the passport when he's not around. but at least she talk back which make me less mad. the part she said where i go is my business not yours, don't worry because living here is not different from jail , jail is better than living here at least won't get to see someone's face, and the part she said i didn't prepare any meals,where ever you guys go is up to you, from now on anyone want to go or eat anything,do it yourself, i'm not a slave to serve anyone. hehehehe..that's so true. i like the look on his face after she saids that. :arrg: i hope she get back at him. won't forgive him that fast. but from next part looks like she forgave him already. i hate it. he criticize her and hurt her feelings a lot and she forgive him that easily. that's dumb. i hate the writer, write such stupid dialogue. always make them argue and misunderstand eachother. it's annoying same incident back&forth.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i thought last nights episode was ok...the story is unfolding more, and she is standing up more for herself. i like that she doesnt like them push her around as much.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
yeah ep 10 wasn't as mushy but I'm glad they had at least one scene that was cute. And I'm sooo glad Lada is learning to stand up for herself more. :yahoo:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Episode 11 was sooooo cute and I like it but next episode will be sad again. Khun Nu misunderstands Lada and Khun Nu wants to divorce Lada. How sad??????

tinah

sarNie Coma
what?? Kun Nu wants to divorce lada? it thought it would be the opposite..dang..noo!!..the sweet scenes didnt last.. :angry: