Kaew Tah Pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh they are finally gonna air the Ruk Ruy epi of Tik and cherry! :yahoo: Tang wasnt there so i think Num G was the host w/Noi..Nadia was there too

credit to polyplus
cherry looks so pretty

ถึงในจอเป็นหนุ่มตาบอด แต่นอกจอ “แก้วตาพี่” พระเอก ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์ ก็เนื้อหอมยิ่งกว่า เพราะมีสาวๆ มารุมจีบอยากเป็น “แก้วตา” ให้พี่ติ๊กกันเป็นแถว ดูอย่างวันที่ ติ๊ก ควง เชอรี่ มา “รักเอย” ทางช่อง 3 สาวฮอต นาเดีย นิมิตรวานิช, กาละแมร์-พัชรศรี และ ตุ๊ยตุ่ย-พุทธชาด แย่งกันเป็นแก้วตาติ๊กกะเค้าด้วย แต่ละคนงัดทีเด็ดมาเทคแคร์พี่ติ๊กที่โดนปิดตากันเต็มที่ เรียกเสียงกรี๊ดสนั่นสตูฯ แม้กระทั่ง “แก้วตาพี่” ตัวจริงในละครอย่าง เชอรี่ ยังต้องซูฮกยกนิ้วให้ แต่ลีลาสาวไหนจะเด็ดสะระตี่คว้าตำแหน่ง “แก้วตาติ๊ก” ไปครองต้องตามดู

ส่วนทางด้าน หนุ่ม-กรรชัย ที่มาเป็นพิธีกรรับเชิญ เห็นสาวๆ รุมล้อมพี่ติ๊ก เลยขอประชันหล่อกะพี่ติ๊กบ้าง เผื่อสาวๆ จะหันมาสนใจ ที่ไหนได้สาวๆ พากันส่ายหน้า สงสัยว่ากลัวเป็นข่าวหน้า 1 ข้อหาเป็นกิ๊ก ล่ะม้าง!? เจอสาวเมินอย่างนี้พี่หนุ่มเลยเปลี่ยนเป็นงัดเบื้องหลังละครอันโหด มัน ฮา มาแฉซะหมดเม็ด แต่ที่ฮือฮากว่าก็ตรงที่เชอรี่โดนแฉว่าแอบซุก “กิ๊ก” อยู่ในฝรั่งเศสไว้ถึง 2!? อ้าว! แล้วหยั่งงี้ น็อต-วรฤทธิ์ ที่แอบบุกขึ้นเวทีมาขอเป็น “แก้วตาเชอรี่” กะเค้ามั่ง...ก็คงต้องร้องเพลงรอ (เก้อ) ต่อไปละม้างเนี่ย!? รักเอย พุธนี้ 4 ทุ่มครึ่ง พลาดไม่ได้

looks like they are playing that one dating game..lol

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
Aw tik and cherry look so cute.. it looks like a fun show.. I hope someone is kind and uploads it because I really want to see how..

mahnchao

sarNie Egg
Aww,they are so cute!!!!Thanks for sharing tinah.

Tik kind of looks like his bro now.LOL.Cherry abd Tik are so beautiful!

I wonder if this was after or before Cherry went to London.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aww,they are so cute!!!!Thanks for sharing tinah.

Tik kind of looks like his bro now.LOL.Cherry abd Tik are so beautiful!

I wonder if this was after or before Cherry went to London.
this was before cherry went to London..they had to shoot it before she leaves

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
I always look forward to Ruk Auey because they have the best lakorn on the show. Tik looks so cute and cherry looks so pretty....... Can't wait....

tinah

sarNie Coma
np mahnchao..

more pix..what is up w/tiks hair :blink: but cherry looks really pretty!..Nott was the guest appearance..im definatly looking forward to this especially since Nott/Cherry had rumors together

Nott looks horrible now :blink:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Epi 11 is when Khun Noo confesses to Lada that he love her :yahoo: and theres gonna be a lot of kiss/hug scenes :wub: woo hoo..that is definatly gonna make up from all their misunderstandings

heres more detail of Epi 11..thanx to kerm

Khun Noo find out that Lizzy is the one who steal the Diamond to sell. So Khun Noo know that Lada is not those kind of people who want money than Khun Noo confess to Lada that he love her. And this scene will a lot of kiss scenes and hug scenes.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
WoW! I can't wait to see "Ruk Auy" and also can't wait to see the next episode too.

Thanks for all the cute pixs.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I can't wait for Ep.11!!! :loool:

About Rak Auy, why are there a lot of guests, beside Tik and Cherry? It looks fun but I prefer to see only 2 of them on the show. I don't like Not and I think that Not-Cherry is not a good match at all. :arrg:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
it looks like its going to be so good! thanks for the spoilers eps. 11..its something to look forward to.

tinah

sarNie Coma

มีฉายาเป็นพระเอกเทวดา ติ๊ก-เจษฯ เลยแก้ตัวใน “รักเอย” ว่าตอนไปถ่าย “แก้วตาพี่” ที่ฝรั่งเศส กินข้าวข้างถนนทุกมื้อ...งั้น “เทวดาเดินดิน” ก็ได้. [/QUOTE]

It said "Tik Jesda has a nick name which is 'pra'ek tawada (god-like pra'ek)' so when he appear on Ruk Euy he refuse this name because while filming "Kaew tha pee" in France, he always eat/have lunch on the side of the street..

lol thats funny..but thanx to nat for the translation

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey SARN...those pictures from your last post...the one with the sign "Jerry Jerry"...which lakorn is that from??? Damn, that scene looks so sexy!!! haha...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww yay more cute scenes :yahoo: this is in epi 11

i notice that they mostly have cute scenes in the bedroom..lol..like when they are about to sleep

from dailnews

the helicopter scene from sesan bunterng..its good that they are having more sweet scenes than just waiting til the ending..