Kaew Tah Pee

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 9 make me so mad. frustrated. very annoy too. Tik&Cherry argue again. i hate it when they argue. that really sucks that they didn't even made up yet and argue again. i hate misunderstanding and they don't talk it out. both are stubborn and believe what they think. he want her to tell him but she want him to trust her. their relationship is so complicated. if in real life they probably divorced already because they both don't talk out their problems. if they don't have preuk to help them they won't ever made up. preuk is always the one to solve their problem for them. he's their hero. if only Tik character was as smart as Preuk would have been good but then again it wouldn't be a la korn right?. and i hate the lizzy girl. gosh! i wanna slap her. i hate it that Cherry let lizzy have her way. why she don't talk back. why cook for that girl, why give her the bedroom. i'm so piss!! is there a girl like Lada in this world....too nice....?! she knows the girl lizzy doesn't like her and want Chitsanu back. why be nice to her when she's mean to you. right? i'm too into the la korn. hehehe.. i hate Tik for letting the girl stay over at his house too. everytime they argue he go along and be sweet to the lizzy girl. aarrgggg..i hate it. i don't want to spoil it but they don't sleep together in the la korn. there is no scenes that they slept together. which i think is so weird because in most la korn pra aek and nang aek slept together later on, which if he doesn't rape her then they willingly slept together but this la korn..nope..they didn't sleep together. she's still a virgin till the end of the la korn... the writer is weird for writing like this. because in reality when 2 people love eachother they should make love right? :D

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Next week there seems to have more sweet scenes.

Actually I'm glad that Tik has not raped lada and that they haven't slept together yet. it makes the sweet scenes even more sweet I think.

It'll be interesting to see that Lizzy girl in the pic. I can see how the writer is portraying lada's and Tik's character...both stubborn! man i don't want this lakorn to end....arghhhh :lmao: nothing else to watch then.

I love the couch scene...that was sooooo cute! :loool:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i agree..he is so selfish!! shes asked him countless times to leave her alone, and he still keeps following her. if he really loved her, he ld leave her alone and let her be happy.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Sure enough there would be some sweet scenes between them.It can't just stay with them arguing....

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
I also hate Cherry's ex-boy friend + his wife and Tik's ex-girl friend, they are all bad persons.
Tik will blind again in the ending?? So upset!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Ha what? Khun Noo will be blind again? Is it because he will have an accident at the end? Is it that part in the credits where he gets hit by a car? Please someone PM me if you know...thank you!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i heard Khun Noo will be blind again..i think its probaly the scene in the opening credit when hes about to get run over by a car..that sucks..and then hes gonna get his sight back again?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well,the episode that I saw was really disappointing.
I hate all of the nang rai and I'm goign to hate Cherry's ex even more.

But for now,I hate Tik!!!!Hoe stupid can he get!!!!???He thinks that after all that he accussed of Cherry do this and that and that he can just say sorry to her just like that and she is suppose to forgive him.Look at him and his ex,Cherry doesn't seem to saying anything about it..

I can't wait until they go back to Thailand son then they can get a divorce.Then Tik will notice what he has done wrong!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im predicting cherry will leave tik one day but then tik becomes blind she decides to stay with him..

oh yeh i thought they was gonna air the epi of Ruk Euy when tik/cherry was the guest

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What I read was that Cherry went away from Tik and then when Tik heard about what actually happened from everyone ,then he goes to find Cherry.I might be wrong.

cecilia

Staff member
aish..i dont' want him to be blind..i want him to see..i mean..he's stubborn and all..but why be blind again..:(

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i want him to b blind again. that way she is still with him and it show no matter wat she love him for who he is

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I liked it when he was blind...........People,If you are so worried about someone pretending to love you to take your money ,then don't even bother to love that person so then you wouldn't keep them wondering.....

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
What I read was that Cherry went away from Tik and then when Tik heard about what actually happened from everyone ,then he goes to find Cherry.I might be wrong.
You're right. From what I khow, they will get a divorce and Cherry run away from Tik. After he know the truth, he find her and almost be blind again.