Staff member
today episode was good...so proud of cherry for sticking to what she
believe in is right..i wish p'tik was there to hear what she say.. :(

p'tik is so sweet like always..but omg..why can't he trust her..how many
time do he have to do this..aish..i feel bad for cherry everytime he
misunderstood her..i hope this wont' ruin their relationship..:(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 8 is fun. Cherry got Tik back. 555+ she yell at him, won't stop being mad at him that easily. yeah he deserve it. i like the part Ace said Tik is a stupid husband. hehehe... the part he pretend to be asleep and hug her on the sofa is soooo cute and she cover his face with the blanket was cute too. but the end of this episode is sad again. he saw her with Jabb. that really sucks they didn't even made up yet and they are mad at eachother again. it makes me so mad.stupid mean writer.. i think she was mad at him for too long. i think the part when he brought her the roses ,they should have made up then. next part probably won't be any cute scenes again..that sucks...i feel sorry for Tik when he saw Cherry with Jabb. he look so hurt..i forgive him because this episode he is so cute try to make her forgive him because last part i was so mad at him..i'm kind of mad at her now, she should have take him to the temple too. but again why would she, because then he will know it's her birthday and she doesn't want her birthday to be a big deal.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the translation, Kristy. Also thanks for the detailed summary, Teedee. I'm looking forward to seeing episodes 8.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the screen capt, You are the best, Youa.

And also thank you everyone who's taking your time to write the summary in each episode for us to enjoy.

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
Dear everbody,

Thanks for everybody here to translate the summary for each epis for us.
Every Thursday and Friday become my happy day after my work. I run back
home to download this lakorn to see is my happy time. I became Tik and Aom's fan
since April, 2006 because their drama "Leard Kattiya" was boardcasted in TVB pay
version channel in Hong Kong. I liked this larkorn very much, but I was so upset by
the sad ending. It's so hard to buy the Thai song or DVD in Hong Kong because
this is not popular in Hong Kong. I am so happy to join this website to share Tik's
lakorn here. Although I don't know Thai language, but I can guess what they said
and now your guy can translate the summary in English for us. Thanks a lot...........

Hong Kong Fans
Rebecca

Inthava

sarNie Egg
HI ALL!

I've posted a request recently concerning KEAW TA PEE's songs. So I got the main songs, the ballads, but what I wanted was the beated/dance/rock song that played when they were shopping on Champ Élysé or when Tik followed them to the market. It's a really sweet and happy song. The singer is a man, he sings that there is this girl that makes his heart pound and makes him feel all lovey dovey...anyone knows what i'm talking about? DOES SOMEONE HAVE IT, PLEASE UPLOAD? This song just makes u feel like you wanna fall in LOVE!

can'T wait to check more episodes!

Have a good day ALL

Inthava :wub:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I already post episode 9 in download section but this one I was record live from IPTV Drama Ch2...lol

numfon

sarNie Adult
thanks for the caps and OSTs, girls!

one question na.. wasn't Cherry on Ruk Euy or something? if so, have someone uploaded it already?

.diane.

Media Fanatic
HI ALL!

I've posted a request recently concerning KEAW TA PEE's songs. So I got the main songs, the ballads, but what I wanted was the beated/dance/rock song that played when they were shopping on Champ Élysé or when Tik followed them to the market. It's a really sweet and happy song. The singer is a man, he sings that there is this girl that makes his heart pound and makes him feel all lovey dovey...anyone knows what i'm talking about? DOES SOMEONE HAVE IT, PLEASE UPLOAD? This song just makes u feel like you wanna fall in LOVE!

can'T wait to check more episodes!

Have a good day ALL

Inthava :wub:
please check my signature for any music from this lakorn ;) it's updated everytime i get it

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh Khun Ying is now moving in with them..more misunderstanding..cherry let Khun Ying sleep in the master bedroom

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
dont worry about sweet scene, from the open credit there is stil the helicopter scene. so i sure there will b sweet scene in future

kermint

sarNie Adult
damn, today a lot of scenes that very disppointed ahhahaa. but next will be more and more interesting. man i wondering when they will be husband and wife for real ahhahahaaha.....i wanna see that scene huhuhuuhhuuhhehehheheeheh