Kaew Tah Pee

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I thought Janie and Film's lakorn is after Tee Tra Koonsong?That's what I heard or maybe I'm wrong....
Yeah, you are wrong...cuz the one after "Tee Tra Koon Song" is "Tey Jai Ruk" not Film and Janie's lakorn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
hahaha agree kayla.. we're lucky enough to get two good lakorns a month.. so i should be thankful huh?

my gosh why cant this play mon-thursday.. my mon and tues are so freaken boring.. i have no freaken lakorn to watch.. all the one airing are sooo retarded that i have to resort to watching reruns
Dude, I totally feel you. I'm just lucky enough that I have Oil/Kwan lakorn to watch right now, or else my week would be totally boring. Well, I do have MV/banner projects but I get bored from doing that, especially since I used all my brain cells at work already, when I come home, I just want to sit, relax and watch a good lakorn. Not too many options on IPTV though. :rolleyes: :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
*sigh* im gonna miss tik..i know this lakorn hasnt ended yet...but no news on a new lakorn from him yet...i hope his next project is a drama too..still waiting on him and aom again and also Ann..

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
i this this was already mentioned, but does anyone know the name/singer or dl link of the song that was playing in eps 6. after the party, when cherry's in her room crying.

thanks!

---NVM this..sorry. i think its the ending song. i've just never paid attention to it cuz i'm so anxious to get to the next episode..finally on eps 7!! =D

tinah

sarNie Coma
film/janie is replacing this on the 16th..so that means this lakorn will have 14 epi.. :yahoo: i thought it was gonna be short too..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
film/janie is replacing this on the 16th..so that means this lakorn will have 14 epi.. :yahoo: i thought it was gonna be short too..
So this means, Kaew Tah Pee will end on November 16th. That's fast. This is a cute lakorn. Tik and Cherry did such a wonderful job so far. I'm enjoying all their adorable scenes. I can't wait for more episodes.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
14 episodes is a decent number, especially if it airs for 1 hr 20 min an episode.

HJC had 24 I believe but that's because Exact lakorn only airs for 40 min an epi.

tinah

sarNie Coma
So this means, Kaew Tah Pee will end on November 16th. That's fast. This is a cute lakorn. Tik and Cherry did such a wonderful job so far. I'm enjoying all their adorable scenes. I can't wait for more episodes.
14 epi is how much a lakorn usually have..if they dont drag it then it'll be fine..

thanx Youa for the clips :D

Edit: it was so funny when Ace found out tha tik isnt blind..

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone pls translate this?

"ติ๊ก" กุ๊กกิ๊ก "เชอร์รี่" ทั้งฉะ ทั้งสวีทหวานกัน

จับคู้แสดงด้วยกันในละครรักดรแมนติกเรื่อง "แก้วตาพี่" สอง พระนาง ติ๊ก-เจษฏาภรณ์ ผลดี และเชอร์รี่-เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะยอมรับวาถูก ใจบทบาทในการแสดง เรื่องนี้มาก
โดย ตอ๊ก เปิดใจให้ฟังว่า
"เรื่องนี้ถูกใจเลยครับ เพราะได้เล่นบทใหม่ที่ไม่เคยเล่น มาก่อนได้แสดง เป็น พระเอกตาบอด ก็เป็นอะไรที่ยาก ท้าทายตัวเอง ต้องทำกานบ้านเยอะในแต่ละ ฉากจะแสดงออกมายังไง เป็นงานหินเลย ครับ แต่ผมก็แสดงเต็มที่ ซึ่งยอมรับว่าหลัง จากถ่ายทำจบก็พอใจนะครับ แต่ผมก็แสดงเต็มที่ ซึ่งยอมรับว่าหลัง จากถ่ายทำจบ ก็ พบใจนะครับ แล้วก็ประทับใจกับละครเรื่องนี้ เพราะเป็น ครั้งแรกที่ได้ไปถ่ายละคร ต่างประเทศ ได้ร่วมงานกลับทีมงานใหม่ๆ ก็ประทับใจในหลายสิ่งหลาย อย่างโดย เฉพาะนางเอกของเรื่อง เชอร์รี่ ก็เล่นเข้าขากันได้ดีครับ เชอร์รี่เค้าเป็นนักแสดง มืออาชีพด้วย แสดงเก่ง ร้องไห้เก่ง ฉะกันไปมา เดี๋ยวต่อว่า เดี๋ยวอ้อนสวีทหวานๆ ก็ได้เล่นอะไรหลากหลายดีครับ อยาก ให้ตามชมกันดูเพราะเรืองนี้บทบาทผมเปลี่ยน ไปจากเรื่องอื่นๆ เยอะ เลย"
ส่วนเชอร์รี่ ก็กล่าวถึงการทำงานในละครเรื่องนี้ว่า
"เรื่องนี้เชอร์รี่ชอบตั้งแต่ได้อ่านเรื่องย่อ แล้วพออ่านบทก็ยิ่ง สนุกวางไม่ลง เลยเป็นละครรักโรแมนติก แล้วความรักของพระเอก นางเอกก็น่ารัก ทะเลาะกันบ้าง ดีกันบ้าง งอนกันบ้างเขินกันบ้าง ก็กุ๊กกิ๊ก ดีค่ะ กับพี่ติ๊กก็เป็นคนตลก สนุกสนาน เคย ร่วมงานกันมานิดหน่อย จากหนังเรื่อง "สตางค์" มาเรื่องนี้ก็สนิทกันมากขึ้น เพราะต้อง ไปทำงาน ที่ประเทศฝรั่งเศษด้วยกันประมาณสองอาทิตย์ ต่างคนต่างก็ตั้งใจทำงาน กันเพราะงานค่อนข้างเร่งรีบนิดหนึ่ง แต่ก็เฮฮากันดีค่ะ แล้งเชอร์รี่ยืน ยันว่าวิวสวยมาก คุ่มค่าสำหรับผู้ชมที่ดูละครเรื่องนี้ ส่วนเชอร์รี่เอง ก็ได้ เปลี่ยนบทบาทเป็นผู้หญิง อ่อนนอกแข็งใน บางครั้งก็เหมือนจะยอมๆ แต่บางครั้งก็สู้ไม่ถอย ได้หลายบุคลิกดีค่ะ เป็นบทบาทใหม่ที่เชอร์รี่ชอบ อยากให้ติดตามชมกันดูนะค่ะ"
ติดตามชมบทบาทของติ๊ก-เชอร์รี่ นละครเรื่อง "แก้วตาพี่" ได้ทุกวัน พุธ-พฤหัส เวลา 20.30 น. เริ่มวันแรกพฤหัสที่ 28 กันยายนนี้...

kermint

sarNie Adult
man today is not a lot of sweet scene between Khun Noo and Khun Lada but still love this lakorn hahahahaa. dude can't wait for tomorrow........

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Tik and Cherry are both arguing at each other and sweet together.Both in a sweet and romantic lakorn"Keaw Tah Pee".They both have to admit that they both really like the role in this lakorn.
By saying......
Tik

"I am pleased with this lakorn because I got to play in a role that I have never experienced before.Being able to act as a blind pra'ek is something that I want to challenge myself.I had to do a really big homework on this.It's a really cruel work but I act with my utmost capability.Which I have to admit that after we finished filming this lakorn I was satisfied with it.I am also impressed with this lakorn because it's my first lakorn of where we went to a foreign country.As for me and Cherry we got along successfully.Cherry is a prfessional actress.She's really great in crying and we would always argue in the lakorn but then we are sweet again.My role has really changed in here."
Cherry
"I liked this lakorn since I had read the summary and after I have read the role I was even more impressed with it.The lakorn is really sweet and romantic.The love of pra'ek and n'ek is really cute.They would argue a little,good a little and they would be in a bad temper a little.As for Tik,he is really funny and amusing.We had worked with each other a little bit before in the movie"Sa Tang"(money).In this lakorn we are closer to each other because we went to film this lakorn in another country.I everyone was working really hard because we had to hurry things a little.I guarantee that the views were are great!Don't forget to watch this lakorn."

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the translation kristy!...if they wasnt close they wouldnt be able to pull off the role..cuz its very sweet and romantic..they have to act lovey dovey to each other..but glad to hear they got along well :D

even though they have arguments but tik ends up sweet talking to cherry..atleast they wont be mad at each other for long

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you kristy for the translation! I was hoping it was some gossip of them getting together in real life! :loool:

I love this lakorn sooo much! :yahoo:

donna

sarNie Adult
thx youa for the epi. there wasn't much sweet scenes, wat a bummer. i still love this lakorn regardless. i love tik facial expressions whenever he realizes that he forgot to act that he's still blind. haha so funny!