Kaew Tah Pee

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Man...these two are making me blush so bad...my face looks like a cherry right now...haha...that look from Tik is to die for!!! And Cherry is super adorable...gosh, I love her facial reactions...and just the way she talks...

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
This lakorn will end soon cuz Janie and Film lakorn was laready out the teaser. I don't want to end soon cuz love Tik and Cherry in this lakorn. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
its about to end soon?..but it just barely started...hmm i dont think so..they probaly just promoting janie/film lakorn since its about to air after this

there has to be more storyline to this..unless its only about tik trying to find out if cherry is really truthful to him..

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
This series is one of thai better tv series...its good so far, but I think there is no point of continuing more since there is nothing to solve except for tik finding out if cherry is faitful or not.

Inthava

sarNie Egg
GOOD BEGINNING OF THE WEEK!

CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY+ THURSDAY FOR THE NEXT EPISODES OF KEAW TA PEE!!! IT's HOTTER THAN EVER NOW BETWEEN THOSE TWO, ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR MISUNDERSTANDING AND THEIR TENSION...THEY HAVE TO RELEAS SOME OF THE TENSION SOOON! HIHIHIHHI. MY LOVE FOR THE DUO IS GROWING MORE AND MORE AS I WATCH THEM THROUGH THEIR NEXT EPISODES. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

KIK...SHE'S SO GOOD IN HER HYSTERICAL ROLE THAT I ACTUALLY LAUGH SO MUCH, SO HILARIOUS ...JUST NOTIVE HER FACE: HER EYES AND NOSE JUST POP UP EVERYTIME SHE HAS AN EMOTION...AND PEE THEP...MY GOSH...SO TWO-FACED... I COULD SLAP HIM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER.

SO CHERRY IS HAVING A NEW LAKORN???WHEN, WHAT, WITH WHOM?I WAS SADDENED BY THE FACT THAT SHE LEFT FOR ENGLAND...WHY DOESN'T SHE KEEP HER GOOD WORK AS A NANG ÉK? SO BASICALLY I'M THRILLED TO LEARN THAT SHE WILL BE FILIMG AGAIN...WITH TIK? (ALTHOUGH IT WOULD BE INCREDIBLY, MAGNFICANTLY AWSOME...) AS LONG AS THE NEXT PHA ÉK MEASURES UP TO TIK...I'M JUST HAPPY TO SEE CHERRY ON THE SCREEN AGAIN! AND ANY NEWS ABOUT TIK? (GOSH THEY JUST HAVE TO PAIR UP ONCE MORE..OR TWICE MORE)

AND ALSO, SPECIAL REQUEST...I JUST LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG OF THE LAKORN, ANYONE KNOWS HOW I COULD GET THEM, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

WISH U ALL THE BEST,

GOOD DAY KHA,

INTHAVA

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i don't mind lakorns where p'ake and n'ake argue. that' s part of every relation and it's very realistic. but if it drags on and on, i can't stand that either. they have to do it just right, you know? anyway, glad there are a lot of romantic scenes to make up for Tik being an @ss!!

donna

sarNie Adult
i can't believe that its about to end too! i don't want it to end yet. this is like one of most romantic lakorns i've seen. i love the chemistry between the two and the way tik's eyes get. man he makes my heart melt with those sexy smiles and eyes! ooh!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn will end soon cuz Janie and Film lakorn was laready out the teaser. I don't want to end soon cuz love Tik and Cherry in this lakorn. lol
I thought Janie and Film's lakorn is after Tee Tra Koonsong?That's what I heard or maybe I'm wrong....

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
thanks everyone for posting summaries and spoilers. i just recently started this series a couple hours ago and it's totally awesome! i can't wait for the upcoming eps. only on eps 4 right now but gosh, so good..=D

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Every Thai lakorn has misunderstandings, whether it's between n'ek or p'ek directly or by other factors involving the two main characters. It's a matter of how long they take to resolve the issues that gets me.

Look at it this way, when p'ek gets jealous and misunderstands, he's more aggressive and that my friend will lend to boom boom scene. :yahoo:

Wahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahaa :yahoo:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait to see more sweet scenes b/t tik and cherry...youre funny kayla, but i see your point...wednesday seems like its so far away!

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
Every Thai lakorn has misunderstandings, whether it's between n'ek or p'ek directly or by other factors involving the two main characters. It's a matter of how long they take to resolve the issues that gets me.

Look at it this way, when p'ek gets jealous and misunderstands, he's more aggressive and that my friend will lend to boom boom scene. :yahoo:

totally agree. love it when they're aggressive!

natty

Chubs

but seriously kayla.. what kind of husband doesnt remember his wife from the back? a dumba** one :arrg:

after all the sh*t he pulls... i wouldnt let that dummy near me even if he is freaken hot.. :arrg:

tinah

sarNie Coma
this weeks epi :yahoo: atleast in this lakorn theres still some sweet scenes even from all the misunderstanding..thats what i like :wub:

credit to wishbone

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG! Tinah, that scene looks so sweet and cute! :wub:

Can't wait to see it!

Natty, my friend, I don't really expect a lot from Thai lakorn these days. The majority of the time the main characters will be a dumba$$ some how or some way, just like sometime the n'ek is stupid for even putting up with his dumba$$ but she still do anyway. :spin:

I'm just lucky to find any lakorns that's worth watching these days....jing..jing.. :wacko:

natty

Chubs
hahaha agree kayla.. we're lucky enough to get two good lakorns a month.. so i should be thankful huh?

my gosh why cant this play mon-thursday.. my mon and tues are so freaken boring.. i have no freaken lakorn to watch.. all the one airing are sooo retarded that i have to resort to watching reruns

tinah

sarNie Coma
Natty, my friend, I don't really expect a lot from Thai lakorn these days. The majority of the time the main characters will be a dumba$$ some how or some way, just like sometime the n'ek is stupid for even putting up with his dumba$$ but she still do anyway.

I'm just lucky to find any lakorns that's worth watching these days....jing..jing..
thats true..ive seen worst :lol: