Kaew Tah Pee

natty

Chubs
HAHAHAHAHAH.. kayla and chewy knows me soooooo well!!!!! lol Noo isnt rich enough for me to stay and put up with his dumba** attitude..

kayla.. you shouldnt be talking.. look at yours!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh my... i think i've fallen for Tik... such a sexy romantic voice...whispering in her ears....i love him.^_^

i think i've never seen a lakorn where the pra'ke is so dreamy and romantic... that i actually dreamt about him in my dreams... LOL

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
<Now I'm not saying she's a good digga, but she ain't messing with no broke nig**> :lol:

You have to give to get something in return. I would kiss a little there...kiss a little here...and when he's fast a sleep, I'm off with the jewerly and money. :yahoo:

Chewy, you're such a perv.....just look at your banners! :drool:
umm....have you look at your banner lately too...**MUAH**

HAHAHAHAHAH.. kayla and chewy knows me soooooo well!!!!! lol Noo isnt rich enough for me to stay and put up with his dumba** attitude..
kayla.. you shouldnt be talking.. look at yours!
right now babe....Kayla is .....WHATEVER...

HAHAHHA.........it's ok for me because i'm blinded by his love.. :rolleyes:

oh my... i think i've fallen for Tik... such a sexy romantic voice...whispering in her ears....i love him.^_^

i think i've never seen a lakorn where the pra'ke is so dreamy and romantic... that i actually dreamt about him in my dreams... LOL
SunStar...i feel the same way tooo...he's a hottie...and always want to see him in this role...so my dream came true....now he's just need to do it to me!!!!! :spin: :lol:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
so does tik's friend finds out that he can see in the next eps? tik is so handsome? can anyone tell me wy tik is angry at cherry?

tinah

sarNie Coma
so does tik's friend finds out that he can see in the next eps? tik is so handsome? can anyone tell me wy tik is angry at cherry?
yep ace is gonna find out that tik can see..tik is mad at cherry cuz he thinks she wants his money..and that shes still in love with her old lover(jeb)

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
Just wanna say i love this lakorn...it's soooo good...tik looks so hot and handsome...he looks really good with Cherry...and it was just so touching when he cried...looked so good cuz the tears just dropped~ i could feel how much he was hurting LOL~

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
the song featured during the bathroom scene where she cries is an extended version of the ending theme. sing is pat and the song title is muer rai. it's not out on any albums yet but an ost will be released of this lakorn :wub:
thanks for getting back to me.. after i posted the message i realized it was the ending theme... i hope it comes out soon the song cause i really like it

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I'm with you guys I don't like the way Tik is treating Cherry but with these behavior it makes him have cute scenes of them trying to get back at each other i.e the scene when Cherry was hitting the pillow--man this girl is just soooo adorable! :p Then best of all we will get the makeup scene which I think will be the next episode! :yahoo: Can't wait!

And yes you girls are right on---I love the way this lakorn is fast paced I just hope it doesnt end soon :lmao:

Kayla---you are just sooo gifted with writing! :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I WANT TO SEE THE MAKE-UP SCENE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM... TIK BEING CUTE AND MUSHY!!! CHERRY BLUSHING AND TURNING RED....lol... I JUST LOVE IT!

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
the reason y i like this lakorn is althought tik is ass in how is treat cherry but he made up with alot of sweet scene after. i hate it when pek and nek just bicker on and on until the end of the lakorn than made up in the end.

one of the most recent example would oil and kwan lakorn. at first that was the lakron which got my interest back to watching lakorn. but after a while all they do is argue the only cute or sweet scene was him hugging her from behind and she pushing him away. they did tat for atleast 5 epi. it would have being great it there were sweet scene like wat tik and cherry have.

their scene made u blush...................

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Tik and Cherry's scenes does make you blush :wub: !

I feel sorry for Cherry.Tik listens to what others have to say,but when it comes to his wife,he doesn't trust her.It's good that this lakorn has lots of romantic scenes to cheer me ^_^ !

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah true even though tik is an ass but when there is a sweet scene of him & cherry. he is so sweet so it make it up for the part he was being an ass to her.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I'm impressed that they allowed the pra-ek to express his true feelings and let the viewers witness it too. You know how guys aren't meant to cry....I think that's a load of rubbish. Men are still human and they have feelings. I think it's sweet that Tik cried because of Cherry even though it's from a negative reason. Guys being strong and tough and shed no tears, that's a heck of a stereotype.

I got so angry at Tik in episode 7, just with the way he was treating Cherry. He needs to learn to trust his wife man. I hope Cherry gives him a taste of his own medicine. Ha, that'll be funny and cute.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
How can someone be so wealthy, intelligent, and handsome and be so dumb???? LOL Tik is going be in for it when Cherry leaves him.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is good so far, but i don't think pra'ek should test nang'ek by pretending he's still blind :( cause if i was cherry and a guy did that to me i would leave him.There's no trust at all and this is important in a relationship! anyways, i enjoy watching this lakorn, just can't wait to see what will happen as the lakorn progresses. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yay..cherry is having a new lakorn..they're gonna start filming it once she gets back from London..which is about 2 months..they didnt saying anything about it yet

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
When you love someone to much,you can forget about their good deeds and just think about something that is bogus of your lover.This is pretty much of what is happening to Tik.But as long as they are only mad at each other for a scene and then they're back to sweet,loving scenes again.lol.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ Yeah I guess you got to take the good with the bad...... I couldn't help myself, but I started watching the episodes :lmao: :lmao: Soooo goood!!! I had to skip some scenes though, but I'll watch it all again when it's complete. I REALLY want to go to PARIS now!!!!! Before it was always been one of my destination to go to when I get the chance, but now it's like ohhhhhhhhh I need to go!!!!! LOL the only other place I ever felt like this is Monte Carlos.

Geezzz, Tik has such a devilish smile!!!! Such a little rascal!!!