Kaew Tah Pee

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude, if I had to wipe down a chest like that I'll be more than blushing. I will probably start doing something inappropriate. :loool:

natty

Chubs
Dude, if I had to wipe down a chest like that I'll be more than blushing. I will probably start doing something inappropriate. :loool:

pervert kayla.. no wonder you're K(O) lol. hahahaha..

and his name is thep lol not asswhole lol... that was freaken funny...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
pervert kayla.. no wonder you're K(O) lol. hahahaha..
and his name is thep lol not asswhole lol... that was freaken funny...

Waahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Dude, I prefer "asshole" since that's what I've been calling him. I don't want to confuse my readers. :loool:

Don't worry, no matter what, Tik can't beat my Bankie. B)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Cherry is soooo cute when she blush after Tik kiss her cheek.
Look at Tik's eye when he look at Cherry in that scene. I was malted at that time. :spin:

natty

Chubs
Waahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Dude, I prefer "asshole" since that's what I've been calling him. I don't want to confuse my readers. :loool:

Don't worry, no matter what, Tik can't beat my Bankie. B)
hahaha... you know.. starting tomorrow's epi.. epi 7.. i am going to hate tik until he stop being blind. and not literally but a dumba**

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know i thought since tik got his sight back he wouldnt believe what others say..cuz he could see..but nope..he misunderstand cherry even more

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla even after I've watched epis 6 a thousand times I still love reading your summaries! Its really good! Gosh iamnowhere I am not sure how you can stand not watching it with us! hehehe lets see how long you last! This is like the best lakorn ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loool: :loool:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just saw epi 6... Tik is too hot in here... i just love his sexy voice!!!!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
haha.. that's why i called him a dumba** :lol:
lol and this is where we say we love to hate the pra'ek and hate but love the nang'ek's situation :lol:

edit :

i also noticed that cherry gets really flustered her cheeks get really rosy not really from the kiss but as he brushes his nose on forehead and sorta goes along side her face....she's all smiling...she already knows she's gonna get kissed and she couldn't help but already blush :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 6 is so good. there is lots of cute scenes. the scene she wipe his body is sooooo cute. and the part she fell down the bed is funny. and the sweetest,cutest part when he put the necklace on for her and kiss her cheek was sooooo cute. Cherry look really embrass and blush and cover her mouth and cheek,she look so cute. Tik look so handsome in this la korn. but i am so mad at him he always misunderstood her, he never trust her. want to test her if she really love him that is stupid. i was wondering will there be a scene they slept together, if there is, will it be a willingly or a force thing. hehehe..next part doesn't look good. they argue again. i hate his character always misunderstanding her. oh and yes finally she argue back and fight back with the annoying girl. she hold up the statue was gonna hit her with it. :yahoo:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
i was blushing with cherry when he kissed her too...tik is just so hott..agree with most of ya.. and does eps 7 come out today?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Kayla even after I've watched epis 6 a thousand times I still love reading your summaries! Its really good! Gosh iamnowhere I am not sure how you can stand not watching it with us! hehehe lets see how long you last! This is like the best lakorn ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loool: :loool:
Thanks for enjoying the summaries, ja. B)

Don't worry, even though I said I'm not gonna watch it more than likely I will be rushing home after work today and come sit right in front of my computer, watching KTP. :yahoo:

I don't mind the fact that Tik wants to test if Cherry truely loves him or not; that's understandable because in the beginning they did only briefly know each other. You know how guys are, they like to rush into crap and later on that's when they want to have plans for their own action, just retarded if you asked me. :rolleyes:

What I don't like is the constant mood swings and attitudes he gives to Cherry. I mean Helloooooooooo...what girl is willing to stick by your blind butt, having to cook, clean, feed, get your bathe water ready and etc and on top of all that, having you doubt her all the times. Yea he's rich but that's a lot of responsibilities for a person to handle, if she turely doesn't love and care for him, she will not be sticking around this far, coming to France with him. I believe she said that to him too. :lol:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
kayla thank so much ur summary make the whole lakorn 10 time better. i agree with u i can understand y he have question over cherry. one thing i know sometime people always believe third party more and for further more he is so rich, he will always wonder if people are true to him