Kaew Tah Pee

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
its airing tomorrow! yippeee! im excited..i love this lakorn...the more misunderstandings there are, the more cute scenes there are too! heheheh yay!

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
12 more hours ladies! Those of you who get to watch it first.... urgghh :drool: Tik is topless I think in episode 6 :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
do u see the right bottom picture, the way he look at cherry. it had teasing flirting eye this is y tik is the hottest actor in thailand, those 4 picture can just made any girl go crazy. no matter how much character actor have with actress. tik is unique he does it the best.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
do u see the right bottom picture, the way he look at cherry. it had teasing flirting eye this is y tik is the hottest actor in thailand, those 4 picture can just made any girl go crazy. no matter how much character actor have with actress. tik is unique he does it the best.
AGREE!!!!! :loool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: ----> TIK!!!!

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Episode 6 is good but that girl very annoys me. Lol Both Tik and Cherry still looks pretty and handsome.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see the chest screen. Woowhoooo :spin:

Not sure if I'll catch it tonight but tomorrow for sure, both episodes. :yahoo:

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
YoUa is it out? Have you seen episode 6? ahhhhhhhhhhh :yahoo: I'm soooo jealous! :loool: can you upload it for us please? :drool: :drool:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
youa thank so much for the clip i usually wait for sarn. i just could help it tis time. i only download the first two clip. i m blushing so badly. he is just so wicked. the bed scene show so much on his face. i can go to bed dreaming about my darling.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
YoUa I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx awhole bunch youa!

Edit: im watching the first few min of epi 6 right now..its soooo cute..im glad tik got his sight back..but i think hes annoying cherry..lol..well in a good way

omg it was sooo funny when cherry fell off the bed!! lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also agree with you samtly..tik is a natural :wub: