Kaew Tah Pee

navy

sarNie Adult
I read the summary at thaitv3 and the ending is so sweet :wub: ,but before that everything was so horrible for Cherry.This lakorn is going to make me cry :D .
I'm very sensitive...easy to cry. I know myself, most of dramas I've watched, I couldn't hold my tears.

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah...i like that drooling gif..it's so cute..

anyway, i just hope they won't drag it too much - i'm tired of aom's scam ..theyr'e kindda old and i wish that p'tik figure this out who to trust his word too..but good thing he's not blind anymore ..otherwise AOM will pissed me even more with her stupidity ..

.diane.

Media Fanatic
with the way it's moving, i have a feeling it'd end as soon like how song rao nirandorn ended like 12-15 eppies? definitely keeping this in my favorite vaults and definitely getting tired of aom pranking cherry. she's very nice just like tik said, "she's going to take advantage of your kindness"

tinah

sarNie Coma
What? Is Kaew Tah Pee coming to an end already? Whoa!! I'm so behind.
no. what diane ment is since this lakorn is moving at a face pace it might end soon.

even though tik is a blind man but i love how he can protect Cherry from Aom well hopefully from kik too..i dont like when pra'ek always side with the n'rai..i know theres gonna be times that he'll misunderstand her..atleast he comes back to her later on..its funny how he talks back to Aom.. :lol: especially the dinner table scene when Aom told cherry to go make the food less spicy..

epi 6

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
no. what diane ment is since this lakorn is moving at a face pace it might end soon.

even though tik is a blind man but i love how he can protect Cherry from Aom well hopefully from kik too..i dont like when pra'ek always side with the n'rai..i know theres gonna be times that he'll misunderstand her..atleast he comes back to her later on..its funny how he talks back to Aom.. :lol: especially the dinner table scene when Aom told cherry to go make the food less spicy..

epi 6

Thanks for clearifying, Tinah. Yeah, I'm liking Tik's character too. It's nice to know he is taking his leading actress side all the way.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey i think this was the cast from the old version..fans @ pantip post it up..khun nok jariya was in it

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow... they were so freaking young back then... LOL... especially Jariya and the pra'ek... who now plays the father.....

note:..

I love the wardrobe and looks in here...very modern and sophiscated!!! i really like Tik's and Cherry's hair in here...

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Kayla, I love your banner! It makes me smile every time I look at it!

Hope you don't mind if I use it!!!!!!!!!!! Man I am soooo in love with this lakorn! YoUa thank you for keeping us posted on the news!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I LOVE this lakorn so much. After I was not interested any Thai drama for almost year and addicted to Korean series.

Finally, I've found that Kaew Tah Pee is the most perfect lakorn. Tik is SO HANDSOME, Cherry is SO PRETTY, the location is SO NICE and the scene is SO ROMANTIC. Actully, I like Cherry but I had never been interested in Tik before although I think he's handsome. But, this lakorn make me crazy about him a lot. I Like the way he tease cherry, especially awhen he pretends to be blind and sneaks to look at her. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
the week goes by so fast..we're already about to see epi 6 and 7 already..*sigh*..seems like it just aired

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant wait to see the next two epi tommrow :yahoo: i want to know what will happen when kik sees cherry..