Kaew Tah Pee

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Darn you, Chewy!

Quit accusing me of such negativity! I simply said, I don't want Tik because I'm scared for my dear life because I know how wacko you are. :wacko: :lol:

Nong Ane, thanks for the songs. I have so many great songs to listen too at work now. Yay. B)

tinah

sarNie Coma
where did you find the outtake...i could love to see that....help tinah!!!
i didnt actually see the outtake.i just found the animated avator at some random site when i was browsing around. but too bad i didnt save the site

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Just love tik a lot and i think that cherry in this lakorn is absolute gorgeouse.... On top of everything else i find that this lakorn made thai lakorn in the next step cause i think that it is the first lakorn or at least the first lakorn in many many years that have a shot inside house at the foreign country. Most of thai lakorn who go abroad will only take the scence outside at that country but the scence inside the house they take it in thailand. You know....what i mean.. the house that Tik live in france it is the house that is actually situed in france unlike most of thai lakorn.

Inthava

sarNie Egg
OKAY OKAY OKAY!

I'M TOTALLY OBSSESSED WITH THIS LAKORN...I'M SO HAPPY I GAVE THE LAKORN A CHANCE, OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE SO OOO REGRETTED IT...MAN! THE LOVELY DUO TIK+ CHERRY...THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ELSE TOGETHER EVENTUALLY...THEIR CHEMISTRY IS SOMETHING TO ENVY! I PARTICULARTY LOVE THEIR SPECIFIC CHARACTERS. I LOVE THE LEADER AND TAKING- IN-CHARGE/MANLY TIK AND THE SWEET GENEROUS INNOCENT CHERRY, THEY ARE AMAZING TOGETHER! I LIKE TO SEE THAT CHERRY IS REALLY TRYING TO BE A GOOD WIFE TO TIK AND EVIDENTLY SHE JUST IS GOING TO GIVE ANYTHING FOR HIM DESPITE HIS BLINDNESS (IN THE BEGINNING). AS FOR TIK, HE HAD A GOOD FEELING ABOUT HER ALREADY AND IN SPITE OF AOM'S MEAN ACCUSATION, THE GUY JUST NEEDS TO KNOW FOR SURE...HIS TRICKS AND TEASE ARE CUTE TO WATCH (INITIALLY CUZ THE GUY IS SO CHARMING IN THE FIRST PLACE). THE THING IS HE'S ALREADY IN LOVE WITH HER, BUT MAN EGO WANTS TO BE PROVEN OTHERWISE...CHERRY, WE HAVEN'T SEEN A STRONGER SIDE OF HER...WHICH IS PROBABLY WHAT THEY WANTED..AHHHHH, I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK, WANT TO WATCH MORE AND MORE, EACH EPISODE IS JUST GETTING BETTER. CAN't WAIT TO SEE THEIR CLOSENESS DEVELOP DEEPER.

I'M IN LOVE! I LOVE THE SONGS BTW. AND CHERRY IS SOOO KAEW TAH KHONG PEE TIK :wub:

ENJOY YALL!

INTHAVA

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Gotta love Tik! Now that he can see and is pretending he's still blind, he's going to be even more naughty! Love it!! His character is so much fun to watch. It makes me smile and laugh and sometimes blush. He has such a bad temper! Love it when he's mad and when he flirts! So cute!! Can't wait till next week. The eps. of his naked bod is coming up! Are you ready ladies?! Make such there's someone there to catch you when you faint!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
thanx diane!..i like the ending theme the most too bad its not the whole song
Thank you so much .diane. .....i knew my music lady will come to the rescue!!! ***MUAH**** :wub:
Nong Ane, thanks for the songs. I have so many great songs to listen too at work now. Yay. B)
you're all welcome, i agree i wish those ending credits were a full song :(

the house that Tik live in france it is the house that is actually situed in france unlike most of thai lakorn.
i think that's wonderful too. they took a lot of time in this it was awesome and how they leave everything in place.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i thinkt the story is going to start now. but is ok since from the preview there is still many sweet scene tat have not being show yet.. ha ha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
sc of epi 4 and 5..i think its kind of mixed around..but yeh only scene of tik/cherry..credit to mesaya

behind the scene

tik looks like a zombie right here..lol

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for sharing Tinah.

I feel sorry for Cherry.She has to face with three girls that are going to ruin her relationship with Tik.

I have to go back to thaitv3 and read the rest of the storyline even if I sadi I would not ,it's just so intense!

cecilia

Staff member
^it'll be awesome if he continue to be blind and investigate or test cherry's love for him..then he'll see the true color of those three evil women..only a blind can tell..:lol:..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Geez, my internet connection has bee soooooo sloooooooow these past two weeks, I'm missing all the good stuff!!!!! i've trying to dl episode 4 for the past 3 hrs!!!! oooooh I can't wait to see !!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I read the summary at thaitv3 and the ending is so sweet :wub: ,but before that everything was so horrible for Cherry.This lakorn is going to make me cry :D .