Kaew Tah Pee

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow this is so great!To bad I won't be able to see it until next week.Tinah,would you please keep on typing down the summaries,because I want to know what will happen before I see the actual thing.

Wow Cherry is going to help Tik take a bath.lol.That's so sweet.From your summary ,Tinah, it's going to be great!So many sweet scenes!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow this is so great!To bad I won't be able to see it until next week.Tinah,would you please keep on typing down the summaries,because I want to know what will happen before I see the actual thing.

Wow Cherry is going to help Tik take a bath.lol.That's so sweet.From your summary ,Tinah, it's going to be great!So many sweet scenes!
kristy, i think you are getting me mixed up to kayla..lol..cuz kayla has been writing the summary

yeh it is getting so good!..dang theres always something happening in each epi..

moilee

sarNie Adult
Man...I couldn't wait to see episode 2, but when I got it and watched it...I'm so mad. I wished the producer keep focus on pr'eng and n'eng and not those bad guys. The continued part was kinda boring....all you see were those mad people who're out to ruined the n'eng. Why can the producer focus on the pr'eng and n'eng only? I wished they didn't get too many people involved in this lakorn .........basically there're five bad people were out to ruin n'eng and I wished they make the n'eng's character strong and fight for her herself but vice versa they make her a weak character. Now, I hope the third episode will not repeat the second episode....you know what I mean.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
send my prince charming in the pink floral dress.
KAYLA~ i thought we had an agreement...!!!! <_< **Smack** -_- i hope you learn your lesson!!!!!

OMG I'm sooooooooooo LOVE with TIK right now.....I'm jealous of Cherry...

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ***fainted***

I can't wait to see 6 and 7........

thanks Kayla for the lovely summary....and sc...oh stay away from TIK!!! <_<

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Gals,

I'll post summary for epi 4 & 5 next Monday or Tuesday, definitely before the new episodes air. I can't do it this weekend, I'm going to 6 flags Atlanta...woooowhooo...pray for me to come back in one piece, na ja. :wacko:

Chewy,

I thought about your crazy butt when I saw the chest scene. Remember the other night when we were talking about the banner. Hey, I think you should tie yourself to a chair when that scene comes on, I don't want you to hurt yourself molesting the television or computer. :lol:

Love ya!!

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: Oh... i'm so in love with this lakorn... Tik... Tik... Cherry... Cherry... *sigh* :wub:

Love all the stars in this lakorn, they are so good. Esp. Kik and Jap, they're funny. I hope they keep making the two mains make up quickly like they have so far. I don't wanna get too annoyed and bored with it like HJC.

There are so many sweet scenes in this lakorn and the setting just adds to the romance of it all. I wish I was there with Tik... :wub: I love those sneaky looks of his in ep.5 when he could see and how he would smile when he manages to keep it a secret... *giggles*

I'm just sitting here staring at the screen now... I think I'll go to continue dreaming... :wub: *skipping... 'lalalalala...'*

p.s Tik in a dress.... that's something to imagine :lol: ~shudder~

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
wow..after reading all of this..i cant wait to watch episodes 4 and 5. it sounds sooooo good! i wish the episodes would come out faster...all this waiting is so hard!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Chewy,

I thought about your crazy butt when I saw the chest scene. Remember the other night when we were talking about the banner. Hey, I think you should tie yourself to a chair when that scene comes on, I don't want you to hurt yourself molesting the television or computer. :lol:

Love ya!!

six flags!!! FUN....break a leg!!! HAHAHHA have fun and don't scream too loud because i could hear you from MN....HAHAHA

HAHAHHA ...i'll be licking the screen HAHAHHAAH :lol: :lol: :wacko: I can't wait...

.diane.

Media Fanatic
From the storyline that Natty told me, Cherry will find out later that Tik isn't blind anymore, not at this moment, but maybe in the next couple of episode. Also, towards the end of the story, Tik might become blind again.
yanno, i was thinking that too because i've been watching through and through the episodes. what i mean by that is i haven't been skipping parts. most times i usually do but there's enough eppies for me not to do that. i really love how fast it's going but to add onto this part. i just started watching it wednesday have seen all from episodes 1-5 and it's very cute how he pretends but honestly i know he's just worried - have to add some thai drama yanno. i feel bad for cherry she cries a lot in this film. she's very sensitive to him and she's right, it doesn't matter what someone else says...he should trust her "mun jai" yanno? but anywho, i got sidetracked what i meant is i foresaw tik's character becoming blind again in the future considering that whole "possible car accident" they keep previewing at the end titles and also the storyline reminds me of "at first sight" remember the movie with mira sorvino and val kilmer? he was the blind massuse (sp) but he was able at least to see his love. i think that makes the story more worth while that tik would then be able to remember the vision of cherry. i love the whole scene where she climbed up the gate of the park and ran to tik. he was so cute, he's like "i knew you'd come" and that was soo sweet. she felt so horrible. and you just wanna slap aom. her husband is good. i mean in a bad way but good for the nang'ek lol. he keeps tabs on his wife as well as he can.

also, i'm so in love with all three songs in the lakorn. the beginning theme, episode 4's ending and the faster song that's playing when she's out shopping and they are sightseeing. well, all besides tik :lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Hi **wave hands* .diane. miss you....!!!!
WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE TIK!!!! what's wrong with you.....<_<... actually one less person i have to fight with...... :)

.diane.

Media Fanatic
Hi **wave hands* .diane. miss you....!!!!
WHAT YOU DON'T LIKE TIK!!!! what's wrong with you.....<_<... actually one less person i have to fight with...... :)
hey hey chewy bewy!! *runs and tackles* hahaha yeah yanno i don't really like tik but i heard the story was really romantic so i wanted to watch it ja. and i mean i like tik in "the whistle" lol but i don't really heart him because i know how much you wubbb him :D 'sides i don't have the ability to steal him away jaa he's too busy hanging out at p'kayla's house :p you're digging the songs in the lakorn too huh?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
hey hey chewy bewy!! *runs and tackles* hahaha yeah yanno i don't really like tik but i heard the story was really romantic so i wanted to watch it ja. and i mean i like tik in "the whistle" lol but i don't really heart him because i know how much you wubbb him :D 'sides i don't have the ability to steal him away jaa he's too busy hanging out at p'kayla's house :p you're digging the songs in the lakorn too huh?
Houy...Nong Ane, tam mai nong poot yang nun. tik mai yoo kep pee sauk noi...You want Chewy to kill me? :ph34r:

I'm too busy with Bank, Tik has never been on my list. I'm scared for my dear life na ja. Mee pooying lai kon tee ruk kaow. :wacko: :lol:

But yea, I love the songs to this lakorn. I'm with you nong Ane, the song that aired when Cherry went grocery shopping is good. It reminds me of one of the songs from HJC.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
hahaha gosh i missed my gals :D yeah, that's why i don't like p'tik either...too many to fight for lol.

yeah i'm jamming to all the songs on the lakorn. so far i could only match the scenary song fully but the theme and ending is recorded from on air ja. it's enough for me until they i figure out what cds it has been released on or until it fully gets released. i dig the ending so much. that girl has a beautiful voice. like it sounds like luckpad but i'm not 100% sure lol

for those interested current songs featured in the lakorn :

[low quality]
kaew ta pee's theme {02:02}

[medium quality]
kaew ta pee's credits (ending) {00:44}

[high quality]
kaew ta pee's scenary/shopping jam {04:07}

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Houy...Nong Ane, tam mai nong poot yang nun. tik mai yoo kep pee sauk noi...You want Chewy to kill me? :ph34r:

I'm too busy with Bank, Tik has never been on my list. I'm scared for my dear life na ja. Mee pooying lai kon tee ruk kaow. :wacko: :lol:

But yea, I love the songs to this lakorn. I'm with you nong Ane, the song that aired when Cherry went grocery shopping is good. It reminds me of one of the songs from HJC.
Kayla~ you think writing in thai so that i won't understand.......whatever i don't care....i know enough to know what's going on...HAHHAHA you better hold on to your dear life....HAHHA and i better not catch your dirrrrrty hands on him.....HAHAHA :angry:

Thank you so much .diane. .....i knew my music lady will come to the rescue!!! ***MUAH**** :wub: