Kaew Tah Pee

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Kaew Tah Pee is a great lakorn. I'm loving Tik and Cherry. They are just so adorable as a pair. I can't wait for more episodes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh no..this is probaly when they start misunderstanding eachother..dang aom!..i want her husband to come so they can start yelling at eachother..lol..it'll probaly be really funny..

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx youa!

scene from epi 4 thanx to com pai

‘อ๋อม’ ใจถึงนุ่งน้อยห่มน้อย ยั่ว ‘ติ๊ก’ สุดฤทธิ์
ต้องยกนิ้วให้สาว อ๋อม-สกาวใจ พูนสวัสดิ์ ที่ยอมกลับมารับบทนังร้ายอีกครั้งในละครเรื่อง “แก้วตาพี่” เพราะเรื่องนี้สาวอ๋อมต้องป่วนชีวิตคู่ของ ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี กับสาว เชอรี่-เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขะ ซึ่งตอนนี้กำลังเข้มข้นขึ้นมาทุกขณะ พี่กุ๊กกิ๊กเลยนำฉากที่สาวอ๋อม เขาทุ่มทุนแต่งตัว ยั่วยวนพระเอกของเรื่องสุดฤทธิ์สุดเดชมาให้ชมกัน

ซึ่งฉากเด็ดที่ว่านี้เป็นฉากที่ ลิซซี่ (อ๋อม- สกาวใจ) ตาม ชิษณุ (ติ๊ก) ไปฝรั่งเศส เพื่อจะคอยป่วนชีวิตคู่ของชิษณุกับ นาถลดา (เชอรี่) โดยตามสองคนไปเที่ยวด้วย และตกดึกก็ลงทุนแต่งตัวโชว์โป๊เปลือย คิดแผนยั่วชิษณุ โดยลืมไปว่าชิษณุยังตาบอดอยู่ เลยไม่เห็นว่าเธอใส่ชุดยั่วแค่ไหน ทำให้ พฤกษ์ (เอส- วรฤทธิ์ ไวยเจียรนัย) ถึงกับขำกลิ้ง ทำให้ลิซซี่ นึกขึ้นมาได้อารมณ์เสียกลับห้องไป

ฉากนี้ถ่ายทำกันที่ชาร์โต้เก่าแก่กว่า 100 ปี ที่ฝรั่งเศส สวยงามมาก ผู้กำกับ หนุ่ม-กฤษณ์ ศุกระมงคล แอ๊คติ้ง ติ๊ก กับเชอรี่ ที่กำลังจู๋จี๋จับไม้จับมือกัน แต่แล้วอ๋อม ก็แต่งตัวเซ็กซี่เข้ามาหาติ๊ก กะยั่วยวนเต็มที่ แต่เอสที่ยืนอยู่ข้าง ๆ หัวเราะขำ ทั้งยังแซวกลับว่ายั่วคนตาบอดคงยั่วไม่ขึ้น ต้องหันมายั่วตัวเองดีกว่า ทำให้อ๋อมคิดขึ้นมาได้ งอนกลับห้องไป ถือว่าเป็นฉากขำที่คนสวยที่คิดว่าตัวเองฉลาดแต่กลายเป็นโง่

ติดตามฉากสนุก ๆ ฉากนี้ได้ในวันพุธที่ 11 ตุลาคม เวลา 20.30 น. ทางช่อง 3 นะจ๊ะ.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aom is retarded in this scene. What Ace said to her was hilarious. I mean why is she trying to come on to Tik by dressing provocative, knowing darn well a blind man can't see anything. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aom is retarded in this scene. What Ace said to her was hilarious. I mean why is she trying to come on to Tik by dressing provocative, knowing darn well a blind man can't see anything
:lol: i was thinking that too..i was like howcome aom is trying to seduce tik by wearing that sexy gown when tik is blind

tinah

sarNie Coma
tommrow's epi..aom's husband is gonna be in paris ..looks like hes about to "r" her..lol..probaly cuz she wont sleep with him..poor aom..her face expression looks funny..like shes disgusted of her own husband

'อ๋อม' ชิลด์ๆ 'ดุ๊ก' ซาดิสต์เก๊กโหดเลิฟซีนร้อนแรง [12 ต.ค. 49 - 00:28]

kermint

sarNie Adult
oh no..this is probaly when they start misunderstanding eachother..dang aom!..i want her husband to come so they can start yelling at eachother..lol..it'll probaly be really funny..
yeah, i do agree with you that hope her husband to come soon tho ahhahaahaa......so that will be more more..............ahahahahhhaaa

yeah, today episode misunderstand 2 time lol...........but Khun ChiSaNoo's cute hahahaa....
i also think that aer's cute in this lakorn too and funny hahahhaa i kindna love his character too.

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, the misunderstanding's coming way too soon but just awhile then they understand each other too. that's good because they don't take too long..............

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Kristy has join the kaew ta pee fever :D but yeh i dont know why tik was yelling at cherry and im anxious to know..we'll have to wait and find out tommrow :wub:

my parents love this lakorn!..they just seen tape 1 a couple of days ago and they already like it..my dad normally doesnt get hook on lakorn nowadays as often as before..last time was Rachanee Morlum now this..whenever he gets hook he always talks about it..lol
Who wouldn't fall for this lakorn,I love this lakorn so much.Tik is cute,Cherry is beautiful,and the lakorn is great!I can't wait until Tuesday!I am so anxious to see this lakorn.The more I see .the more I love ^_^ .

I'm assuming you're talking about the scene to the preview of episode 4.

Not sure what made him scream at her, but he said, "I've told you I'm not going! So I'm not going! I'm blind so I've already can't see anything!
Yes,this is the scene.Still wondering why.He must of been really angry or he wouldn't of hollered at Cherry.I'm still waiting to see this lakorn ^_^ .

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks girls for sharing the screencaps....can't wait to watch it...haven't gotten time to watch ep. 3 yet...but it seem exciting....
again....thanks for sharing.... =]

navy

sarNie Adult
True, true!!!
So happy to see Tik/Cherry lakorn is very popular. It's going to be like Oum Ruk!

To "Iamnowhere"... I love the song "Sai See Phleung" you have it in your "Willy/Mew" images....it's one of my favorite songs......thank you....goh nice to see them...I miss this lakorns.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Aom is retarded in this scene. What Ace said to her was hilarious. I mean why is she trying to come on to Tik by dressing provocative, knowing darn well a blind man can't see anything. :lol:

:lol: i knew your crazy ass...will mention this......AHAHHAHAH

OMG Tik and Cherry are just too cute....

i love the bathroom scene.....sweet and funny at the same time.....

i guess he donesn't need the eye surgery because he seems to function just fine....or even better...HAHHA :lol:

I'm in love with TIK!!!!<--all over again