Kaew Tah Pee

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oooh...

I can't wait to see your MV, Natty! The love triangle would be great!

I really love the clothing in this lakorn. Everyone looks so hiso and shick, especially Tik and Cherry.

Judging from the preview, I'm thinking Nit will hook up with Ace, so hopefully her character isn't n'rai for too long.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Judging from the preview, I'm thinking Nit will hook up with Ace, so hopefully her character isn't n'rai for too long.
yeh she said in one of her interview that her character is kind of bad..so she isnt gonna be bad for long cuz she will end up with Ace..i wish Aom got with Ace instead cuz i liked them together in pok/sam lakorn..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't mind who ends up with who...except that Tik and Cherry must end up together and have more sweet scenes for me to drool over!!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
ladies........

i have now fallen in love with Tik.. :wub:

REALLY late, i know..:lol: ..i've ''mun sai" him a lot before.. cuz of how he likes to "gek" lool but now i realized how charming that is!.. he really turned me off in Nangsao JingJai Gub Nai Sandee, though ...that lakon was so whack. haha

as for this lakon.. what can i say? i agree with everything you guys said up there.. deffinately one of the best lakons this year! the casts, script, wardrobe, location.. all beautiful! :wub: even the n'rai is pretty! P'Aom+ 'aa!! very gorgeous! ..and Kik..:lol: Kik's just so frickin' hilarious. P'Cherry's new hair style is so gorgeous and elegant! Jaja+ omg.. be ready for Ch.3's new n'rai! i saw her n'rai spark since she was in Jun Uey Jun Jao. ...Tik J.... oooooooy!! narak!!! :wub: but like you guys said.. his eyes are waaaay too flirtatious for a blind man! ...they sparkle when he smiles..('specially at pretty girls), have you noticed? :lol: and i've always loved how he says 'ka' to girls.. so sweet!

my favorite scene so far? the pumpkin scene! LOOL when cherry made pumpkin cake for him.. and she had to feed him so he can finish the whole thing.. hmmm.. so how many times did i rewind to watch that part? ...lost count. :lol: and the bathroom scene.. LOOOL Tik's such a goofball. you can tell that he likes to tease P'Cherry and "nok boht" a lot. there are quite a few scenes/dialogues that were unscripted. :lol:

so yeah.. right now everything seems to be great in the lakon. lots of sweet scenes for fanclubs to "greeed" LOOL the best thing i like is that Khun Nu is really strong right now.. he's not letting Khun Ying or anything get in between him and Lada. but we all know that there will be lots of misunderstandings too.. >_< i just hope they won't go overboard like other lakons.

:blink: damn.. i've rambled so much i better stop. lol

*replays pumpkin scene :wub:*

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree with you numfon!..everything is perfect in this lakorn..the storyline..cast..scenery..wardrobe..the location..gorgeous n'rais and so evil too!!..everyone is good looking in here..lol..

yeh i can see Jaja playin the n'rai roles from now on..she has the inocent look but can be evil..but yeh..who wouldnt fall for tik?..hes got a charming smile..and his eyes are so sweet looking..good thing he isnt weak or else it would ruin the lakorn!..

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I rarely reply to anything but I just love this lakorn soooo much! Yes! am watching it all again!

One scene I couldn't hear what Ace said to Tik when Cherry looked really sleepy and Ace thought Tik was bothering Cherry alot at night....What did Ace say to Tik? I couldn't hear.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I haven't had much time to watch this lakorn cause I want to watch it all at once, but ooooooh I'm so excited!!!!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OMG I almost die when i saw TIk bare chest... : :wacko: :blink: :blush:.... Tik is hot...i love this lakorn so much....so far this one is making for all of the previous one....HAHAHHA me loving it...

thanks my ghettofab kayla for the beautiful summary. i can't wait to watch the next one...OMG...

Tik is one fine blind rich man......

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Hooray!!

Numfon,

I see that you have caught on the the Kaew Tah Pee Fever also. It's hard not too, right? This is by far the best lakorn airing right now. It's so refreshing to watch, the scenery, cast, lovelines Tik uses..and ect :lol:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Hooray!!

Numfon,

I see that you have caught on the the Kaew Tah Pee Fever also. It's hard not too, right? This is by far the best lakorn airing right now. It's so refreshing to watch, the scenery, cast, lovelines Tik uses..and ect :lol:
True, true!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I just finished the 2nd episode!I lovw this lakorn!They are so sweet together :wub: .Cherry was so funny,she knock her head on the bed and she had no choice but to sleep on the bed with Tik.lol.
From the preview Tik was yelling at Cherry and then Cherry went outside was it because the ex came?
From the preview I didn't like it when Tik yelled at Cherry all of my feelings went from romantic to ,what happened?

Can anyone tell me why Tik yelled at Cherry?

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just finished the 2nd episode!I lovw this lakorn!They are so sweet together .Cherry was so funny,she knock her head on the bed and she had no choice but to sleep on the bed with Tik.lol.
From the preview Tik was yelling at Cherry and then Cherry went outside was it because the ex came?
From the preview I didn't like it when Tik yelled at Cherry all of my feelings went from romantic to ,what happened?

Kristy has join the kaew ta pee fever :D but yeh i dont know why tik was yelling at cherry and im anxious to know..we'll have to wait and find out tommrow :wub:

my parents love this lakorn!..they just seen tape 1 a couple of days ago and they already like it..my dad normally doesnt get hook on lakorn nowadays as often as before..last time was Rachanee Morlum now this..whenever he gets hook he always talks about it..lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I just finished the 2nd episode!I lovw this lakorn!They are so sweet together :wub: .Cherry was so funny,she knock her head on the bed and she had no choice but to sleep on the bed with Tik.lol.

I'm assuming you're talking about the scene to the preview of episode 4.

Not sure what made him scream at her, but he said, "I've told you I'm not going! So I'm not going! I'm blind so I've already can't see anything!

Inthava

sarNie Egg
HI ALL AGAIN,

IT'S THE FIRST TIME I WRITE MORE THAN ONCE ABOUT LAKORNS. TIK N CHERRY, ONE SIMPLE WORD: LOVE! I LIVE TIK IN HIS CHARATER: CONFIDENT, CARING, LEADER; CHERRY: GENEROUS, GENUINELY SWEET, SENSITIVE , FUNNY AND CLUMSY . I LOVE THE SETTING OF THIS LAKORN, THE CAST IS AWSOME I LIKE KHUN WIT HE'S SO SWEET, GOOD ACTOR, ALWAYS PAIRED UP WITH SPECIAL WIFE CHARACTERS, FUNNY! KIK, SHE'S A BOMBSHELL AS A NANG RAI, SHE'D DRIVE ME CRAZY IN REAL LIFE AND THE HUSBAND: SO TWO FACED!

CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE SWEET SCNES FROM THE LOVE COUPLE, NO WONDER IT's MAGIC, APPARENTLY THE DIRECTOR IS A GENIOUS AT THIS.

HAVE A GOOD DAY, WHEN IS HIS LAKORN AIRING, CAN'T WAIT
PS: PLZ PLZ PLZ I ABSOLUTELY WANT THE 2 SONGS OR MORE THAT IS ABOUT THIS LAKORN, I'M IN LOVE! HELP? THANX U GUYS

INTHAVA

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I have to go to sleep now because I want to wake up early to catch live. I hope tomorrow I can record live.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this is one of the more romantic lakorn of this year!..cant wait til tommrow..the days sure goes comes by fast