Kaew Tah Pee

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Tinah,

I asked myself that same question over and over again for Chakrit and Aom. Not sure when my prayers will be answered. <_<

Anyhow, I'm confused with the whole time zone ordeal. If I don't show this lakorn tonight, then I'm sure tomorrow is the definitely time.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I've been dying to see Ann and Tik play lakorn together forever now too!!! I fell in love with the dude after Prisna. He was so hot!!! I actually watched another lakorn of his before that but didn't think anything b/c it was a comedy role. yeah, stay away from comedies. he's too cute/handsome/sexy for those roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah,

I asked myself that same question over and over again for Chakrit and Aom. Not sure when my prayers will be answered
im positive that chakrit and aom will be pair up soon..just dont know how soon..exact should have been paired them up though..aom got to work with alot of hot actors :wub: im glad shes having two lakorn for next year..i didnt finish watching sun yah..

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah Tik's is better in a drama role than comedy: it's doesn't suit him. He was so handsome in Prisna. And so serious in Leurd Katya. He's really cute in that kind of character :wub: . It would be great if he can act with Ann. ***cross finger***
i do agree with you that TIK's better in a drama role than comedy. i love drama lakorn more than comedy lol ahhahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
sc of epi 2..credit to pantip!..it looks sooo interesting..cant wait!

there goes that sweet smile of his :wub:

its getting HOT in here..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can't wait to watch this tonight!!!!!!

Thanks Tinah! Tik looks delicious!!! :lol:

kermint

sarNie Adult
i still watch episode2 rite now ahahhaahaa it's a lot of cute scene in this episode lol.....
can't wait tomorow episode

cecilia

Staff member
^just so cherry can find him wondering..and perhaps spend more sweet time with him.

thanks for the caps..it sure look hot with p'tik about to take of that clothese of his..:lol:

NiTha

sarNie Adult
You guys are making me jealous because you guys get to watch it.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
WOW.. BOTH LOOKS GREAT...AND THE LAKORN IS SO CUTE...

THANKS FOR SHARING THE SCREENCAP........

sarN

sarNie Granny

I love the way Cherry look at Tik ....she got dat blushing / flattering expression and it kind of cute/funnie cuz Tik doesn't see the effect of his charm toward her :lol: