Kaew Tah Pee

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Aw man, why can't it airs Thursday and Friday? I was really looking forward to watching the next episode today. Bummer! I have to wait one whole week now. -_-

In my opinion, Tik does a really good job protraying a blind character. As far as his body language goes and how he looks at objects, he nailed it. I must say, I've never seen a hot blind man before, yet alone wearing some really good stunna shades. :lol:

I've heard that this lakorn is a remake of an old version, but never had a chance to watch the old one.
I'm guessing Tik will regain his vision and will pretend to be blind to test if Cherry truely loves him or not. Just a thought, however, on the previews and clips, it does show a scene where he screamed at her, so my guessing could be wrong, or maybe he'll pretend to be blind only for a short period of the lakorn. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Finally here.....I was hoping that you would do the summary because i don't have time to watch it yet...OMG i want to watch even more after your summary Kayla....:)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL :lol: :lol:

I LOVE YOU CHEWY! I LOVE YOU NATTY!

Chewy, I got your PM but decided to reply in this thread instead. Hey, my phone got stolen so you need to get my new number. I'll PM you the number, k. I will need yours too.

Natty, how are you sweetie? Are you still injured? I hope you're not handicap anymore. You poor baby. How's Thailand, or have you returned?

I hope this lakorn doesn't disappoint me like Andrew and Bua's lakorn. It was good in the beginning, but you were right Natty, it kept on dragging and dragging. But me being a devoted fan to Andrew, I managed to finish the lakorn anyway. I cried at the end when his momma die too. :lol:

Anyhow, I miss ALL of you!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Thanks ms kayla for that the summary and scaps. I can picture the scene so perfectly!!! kaka.. It must be the hair... it's wowing me over and over again!! lol...btw... this is sillygirl.

lol... tik is soooooo hot!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the summary and screencaps my sweet kayla!!!!
I'm so excited that this serie finally air!!!! i'm waiting for my epi 01 to be finished download then i'll watch it!! can't wait...so excited!! they must be so cute together!!!

cecilia

Staff member
wah..you guys are so lucky..i slept earlier last night..and miss it this morning..wont' be able to see it til tonight..but omg..
the way you guys describe him..short hair cut..hotter than hotter..thanks kayla once again for the caps..make me wanna skip work and come home to watch it now..:) :wo0t:

navy

sarNie Adult
Kayla,

Thank you very much for spending time to write a beautiful summary together with the screen caps. Goh...you are a very good writer....Please continue....

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow im happy to see you back kayla!!..lol..damn im so anxious to watch this..you guys already hyped on the 1st epi..how exciting..france is a good place to be..its very romantic..they choosen the right location

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary. Can't wait to watch it. You did a wonderful job describing everything. It felt like I was reading a book. Could picture everything in my head. Thanks again!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
kayla is good with summaries :D :wub: thank you so much kayla for the summary and sc! finally tik is back in a drama!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hey there!!!!
do you guys know where i can find some picture of these movie: "kaew tah pee"....i really like the story of the movie and i just wanted to find some more pix...of the movie....
thanks
very very....much...^_^....

tinah

sarNie Coma
there wasnt alot of pictures from this lakorn..only like random pix they took in france..just clip back to a couple of pages

natty

Chubs
LOL :lol: :lol:

I LOVE YOU CHEWY! I LOVE YOU NATTY!

Chewy, I got your PM but decided to reply in this thread instead. Hey, my phone got stolen so you need to get my new number. I'll PM you the number, k. I will need yours too.

Natty, how are you sweetie? Are you still injured? I hope you're not handicap anymore. You poor baby. How's Thailand, or have you returned?

I hope this lakorn doesn't disappoint me like Andrew and Bua's lakorn. It was good in the beginning, but you were right Natty, it kept on dragging and dragging. But me being a devoted fan to Andrew, I managed to finish the lakorn anyway. I cried at the end when his momma die too. :lol:
Anyhow, I miss ALL of you!

sorry for the personal replies guys lol.. but kayla yes i'm back in cali.. :) and back is not bad ^_^ but waiting for more mri to see if i need surgery :unsure: .... still doing therapy.. cant wait to go out on the water again :lol:

sadoot rak was such a pain to watch! i end up fwd like 90% of it :lol: ... the ending was sorta sad.. the parents should had gotten together..

now back to kaew tah pee... this is only the beginning.. there will be soo much stuff.. like according to the original that i saw and remembered "correctly" lol (didnt remember the beginning cus i realized i didnt watch it lol).. i remembered the scene when the nang'ek moved into his house and the servant didnt like her at first.. she then said if the nang'ek step up on the stair way with the left feet then she's a bad omen.. if right then she's in the right place.. of course she step up with her right feet.. fwd to paris.. remembered the part where the surgery was successfull but he pretends to not see her.. at this time they already fell in love.. she took him to this one bridge and he followed her with his eyes and that's when she realized that he could see.. that was also where he told her he didnt want to divorce her and wanted her in his life.. also remembered the scene where that one girl (not aom and kik) got together with aom and wore an outfit that the pra'ek bought for the nang'ek and went to meet a guy at the bar.. pra'ek came and thought it was nang'ek, misunderstanding.. ect ect.. the girl end up sleeping with that guy.. i think that guy was kik's husband.... oh and i think he went blind again.. not 100% on that.. but that's all i remember lol..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Huh? Natty, you know I can be slow in the head at times, so what girl slept with what guy? Is it the n'ek? Did she ended up sleeping with someone? Dude, that would suck!

I'm glad to hear that you're doing fine. My poor baby, if I was there, I would cook you some rice soup. It might be kinda salty so you might want to add the extra ingredients yourself. :lol:

Heck yea! Sadut Rak was hella hard to finish. Andrew and Bua should've had more sweet scenes. I like drama, but that lakorn had too much going on. If it's drama, I like for it to involve n'ek and p'ek more, not p'ek and his momma. But agree, they should've let the parents get together. I felt bad for Andrew at the end. He didn't even get to say goodbye to his mother.

Anyhow, Cecilia, you should skip work and be a devoted fan to Tik. I'm such a bad influence. :lol:

Sillygurl, where did you get chinkywinky from? I had to giggle when I saw your new screen name. I could picture me calling someone that. :lol:

Hi Alyssia and Tinah! I hope you gals are doing fine too!

And to the rest of the sarnies, thanks for the compliment on the summary. I will try my best to write summary for each episode. I don't believe I will get bored with this lakorn, especially if it's drama about love. And I agree with everyone that it's great to see Tik back in love drama lakorn. I'm not a big fan of comedy, so it's great to see him back in this genre.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hi Alyssia and Tinah! I hope you gals are doing fine too!

And to the rest of the sarnies, thanks for the compliment on the summary. I will try my best to write summary for each episode. I don't believe I will get bored with this lakorn, especially if it's drama about love. And I agree with everyone that it's great to see Tik back in love drama lakorn. I'm not a big fan of comedy, so it's great to see him back in this genre.
hey kayla!..glad to see you back..im so excited to see tik back in a drama..epi 1 already caught alot of viewers attention so it should be good..good director..cast and storyline so i think its gonna be a hit!..