Kaew Tah Pee

tinah

sarNie Coma
only 26?..i keep thinking shes around 27 or 28 like all the other actress..cuz i seen her in the industry for so long so i assume shes like tik k..ning..anne..benz..joy..aom..around their age..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
BlueMoon said:
Wah Tik looks hot...Cherry's pretty but for me they don't match... like this pic...she looks like his suga mama...hehe...but yeah I guess I'll watch it..since it's drama and France and Ch3 is making it not Polyplus...and Cherry and Tik are talented right? Why not...lol

[post="107440"][/post]​
cherry is pretty but for some reason they don't match,bluemoon you r so lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember it was romantic sweet la korn. i don't remember that much because it was a long time ago that i saw the old version la korn that was play by Nok jareeya & Choke Trin. but it was cute the part pra egg got his vision back but lied to nang egg he's still blind. Cherry kinda look old for Tik. i wanted Aom Phiyada or Joy Sirilux to play with Tik instead. but Cherry is o.k. i still can't wait to see it. filming at France would be a nice scenery.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy the director is P'Noom Krit. i love his work as a director. he especially direct romantic la korn well and he can capture pretty scenery for the la korn too. like in Hoi An chun ruk tur, Lom Huan. both are romantic drama sad la korn and has nice scenery that he director. i also like Huck lerm ruk(play by Bogie&Donut) that he directed as well.

natty

Chubs
teedee said:
i'm happy the director is P'Noom Krit. i love his work as a director. he especially direct romantic la korn well and he can capture pretty scenery for the la korn too. like in Hoi An chun ruk tur, Lom Huan. both are romantic drama sad la korn and has nice scenery that he director. i also like Huck lerm ruk(play by Bogie&Donut) that he directed as well.
[post="107839"][/post]​

oh sweet then i wont be disappointed in this lakorn since he has four great lakorn under his belt cus i like 2 out of 4 (that's cus i only saw 2 out of 4)

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, he's also the director of tun pun kamathep that Jenny&Andrew play too. i like his directing a lot. he's one of my favorite director. i can't wait to see this la korn. Tik is so cute. :shocked:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here goes another lakorn I'm anticipating...Tik and Cherry will make a beautiful couple. Both are attractive and have great acting abilities. The storyline sounds interesting as well. Can't wait to hear more about it!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
thanks calla for sharing the pics. yay cherry!! she's one of my fav actress man ever since dao lhong fai w/ sexy ass aum & the one lakorn of her playing as a cop w/ nott.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...I remembered this lakorn....the last one I saw was Nook (Johny's wife) played as the ne-enk and the pre-eng was that guy (who claimed to be Vee's dad, who supposed to be Vee's mother's lover who came back to revenge Vee's day) in Jai Diew in ch7. I can't wait to see this lakorn again...like the some people said...I don't care who's the na-eng....just love to see pre-eng as Tik in this role where he potraits as a blind person and later recover and prentended to be blind because na-eng was nursing him while he was actually blind. When it's coming out...anyone? Thanks.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn loos good and all. BUt all the blindness and craziness of lakorns drives me crazy! I mean, i hate it when the n'ek or p'ek acts like they're still this and that when they are actually fine>.... lol :lmao:

OMG... Tik is so HOT! :shocked: :D

moilee

sarNie Adult
You guys know what...I wish they pick Vicky Sunisa to potrait this role....she's better actress than Cherry. Tik and Vicky would be better couple than Tik and Cherry. Did anyone see Sai Pai Chao? I love that lakorn...Vicky was so cute.

natty

Chubs
moilee said:
Wow...I remembered this lakorn....the last one I saw was Nook (Johny's wife) played as the ne-enk and the pre-eng was that guy (who claimed to be Vee's dad, who supposed to be Vee's mother's lover who came back to revenge Vee's day) in Jai Diew in ch7. I can't wait to see this lakorn again...like the some people said...I don't care who's the na-eng....just love to see pre-eng as Tik in this role where he potraits as a blind person and later recover and prentended to be blind because na-eng was nursing him while he was actually blind. When it's coming out...anyone? Thanks.
[post="112470"][/post]​

aaaahh.. finaly someone who remembers.. i kept thinking who the heck is the pra'nang.. i saw it but dont remember who the pra'nang was...

moilee

sarNie Adult
That's not good...what about the posts of Tik&Cherry? Are they doing a different lakorn w/ch3? Man....that was a bad choice when he refused Kiew Ta Pee "My eyes". I've been watching most of his lakorns....and they were that great (average hits):(

pizza13_k

sarNie Egg
i hv some infomation from S's fanclub that they'll leave Thailand for filming this lakorn on Sunday 21 may by TG 930 :)

i really waht to know where in France will be location for this lakorn :p