Kaew Lom Pet vs Jai Rao

Which drama do you think is the hottest right now?

• Jai Rao (Ken & Aff)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Kaew Lom Pet (Son & View)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. that's so funny --- she holds back b/c of her character too . n'aoey suppose to be calm in some way ..

as for which one .. i start KLP and can't seem to continue after episode 2 .. don't know why, the cast are not all that to me ..
could be theyr'e too young and a bit stiff at the acting .. plus, kwan is more evil in here --- the n'rai gets on my nerve with how she does her face
and one too many mean ppl --- that i didn't want to watch it .. maybe some day, i'll get back to it just b/c i like the first one with bee/pong in it ^^

as for JAI RAO, it has its moments .. there are time, i wanna jump in and strangle someone in there .. but overall, i like this more than KLP -- at least, if i hate mennie during some scene, i have aoey to fall back on .. if i hate aoey b/c of her easy and weak strength, then i have mennie to fall on .. same goes for MOR LUK and VIC :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i didn't even choose one over da other lol but i don't wanna choose one over da other cause i only watchin one and i aint even pressed over it lol i hope those exact newbies get to stay long in da business though cause exact need people. they'll get better in time. they aint dat bad

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol tose are the 2 lakorns i'm watching at the moment...
but i'll have to choose JAI RAO :wub: because it's good
soundtrack, acting, story, cast...i tink JR surely beats KLP in
acting...and cast...

i realize how much i love JR wen i couldn't tune in to watch
the latest episode cuz i couldn't bear Aff & Ken misunderstanding
anymore...my heart was so torn up alreadie...*tears* so that
i have to give to JR :lmao:

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Jai Rao...the love story between the pranang is complicated, but it's a deep love, and I like lakorns like that...granted, some things and people frustrate me, but the actors are all great...the whole cast is so good, from the main cast to supporting...Lift is superb as a p'rai...and Ken is the p'ek you'd hate to love, but still do...the story is very touching and sad, and I like that...

I've seen a couple episodes of KLP, but Ton is a much better actor than Son, which kind of ruins it since Son is the p'ek...even New is better than him...he's a little stiff for my taste...

Both songs in JR are unforgettably good...
I agreed. Ton did act better than Son. It seem so natural to Ton. Son is very handsome and if he improve his acting skill he'll go far. I did like to watch more of his lakorn...but for now, I watch him b/c of his look :p ....can't help it when someone is just too damn hot!!!
I think New is very good too. The only time that Son is good, for me, is when he give na'eke candy-eyes...drooling :D

But for Jai Rao...I don't like it even though the story has a deep love behind it. The story is just too predictable which makes it boring to watch. I love P'Ken and I can't even watch the show. I stopped at ep. 3...I just don't find any enjoyment to continue,,, Also, Ken's character as Vic remind me too much of Kawee in Sawang Bieng...B/c I luv Ken in Sawang Bieng, I cannot watch JR. :p it make me miss SB and wanna go back and watch the lakorn

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
KLP
before klp was air i was addicted to jai roa but after it aired i love klp more because jai rao was going into so many love drama and crying
now i read caps from lyn blog for both lakorni stop watching them only if i see any cute caps between the prang then i would watch the raw video

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG wow, its a tie. i chose kaew lom pet, its nice to see new faces..i tried watching jr but quit because it doesn't catch my attention. too much crying piss me off.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Kaew Lorm Petch all the way, Just love Son and his killer smile and View is so cute and the storyline is good too.....10/10

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
lol tose are the 2 lakorns i'm watching at the moment...
but i'll have to choose JAI RAO :wub: because it's good
soundtrack, acting, story, cast...

i tink JR surely beats KLP in
acting...and cast...
LOL ..I don't even know why you are thinking about comparing the acting skills- it's so obvious.
HOwever, to think that people even compare JR and KLP means the actors in KLP aren't that bad, consider how very new they are...well, Son is still pretty bad, but he'll improve...he still has a long years to go.. He is still very young and HOT.
JR casts are a lot older and are far more experience - P'Ken win various awards.....so very, there is no need to compare
The cast in KLP are pretty good for first timer, *cough* excluding P'Son. :p
There's only one song track in KLP and it's very good...one of the most (if not the only one) popular song right now in the chart :D

About the cast...as far as I know, a lot of people are roaring like crazy for Son and Wier...so as far as looks go, KenxAff and SonxWier are equal...You cannot denied that Son is not cute. He super Handsome!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Kaew Lorm Petch for me, Son just too hot and View just too cute as for Ken he is handsome & Aff is pretty but Son Killer smile and View innocent just so good and their love scenes r just too hot to resist....it's so drooling when Son stare at View.....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ..I don't even know why you are thinking about comparing the acting skills- it's so obvious.
HOwever, to think that people even compare JR and KLP means the actors in KLP aren't that bad, consider how very new they are...well, Son is still pretty bad, but he'll improve...he still has a long years to go.. He is still very young and HOT.
JR casts are a lot older and are far more experience - P'Ken win various awards.....so very, there is no need to compare
The cast in KLP are pretty good for first timer, *cough* excluding P'Son. :p
There's only one song track in KLP and it's very good...one of the most (if not the only one) popular song right now in the chart :D

About the cast...as far as I know, a lot of people are roaring like crazy for Son and Wier...so as far as looks go, KenxAff and SonxWier are equal...You cannot denied that Son is not cute. He super Handsome!!!
well if we're comparing these 2 lakorns (which is wat tis thread was for)
then why not compare ALL aspect of the lakorn eh? i was just merely stating out
my opinion..whether or not they were OBVIOUS...

anyways...Wiew & Son are cute..no denial...and Wiew is great for a 1st timer...
i wish i can say the same for Son...but he is forever PROGRAMED...i'm afraid
for the R-scene if there is one...i can't imagine Son doing the deed :lol:

but i would say that Son...he was cute...but he has tis "surface" handsomeness to him only
it seem the more i look at him the less attractive he gets...unilke Wiew the more I look
at her the more beautiful she gets...the same goes for Ken...can't stop lovin' at him :wub:

and personally after watch both casts on each of the talk shows they were invited to
Son stayed the same for me....Ken fun as hell..him & Nott is a tag-team :loool: .....Aff..fell
more in love w/ her i cannot believe such a prim and proper lady exists...but for Wiew...i tink
my love for her went down hill a bit..she seemed a bit...hmm..how may i say tis "snobby"...
very uptight..and she doesn't seem as friendly, lovable and innocent as she did in KLP...
a big disappointment for me...

but i will continue to watch both lakorns :wub:

max

sarNie Elites
As for me, it is definitely Kaew Lom Pet! Recently, I have not paid much attention to Thai lakorns recently because I have been tired and bored of seeing lakorns with the same faces and even same pairings, but in this lakorn, there are new faces, and I am completely satisfied with them, especially Son because he is so hot!

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i just checked out the ost for "Kaew Lom Pet" and i luved it better than Jai Rao...and looks like the storyline is ALOT better than Jai Rao...because i watched the first episode of Jai Rao and it was quite dissappointing, because i thought that it would be really good...but turns out its not that good

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
well if we're comparing these 2 lakorns (which is wat tis thread was for)
then why not compare ALL aspect of the lakorn eh? i was just merely stating out
my opinion..whether or not they were OBVIOUS...

anyways...Wiew & Son are cute..no denial...and Wiew is great for a 1st timer...
i wish i can say the same for Son...but he is forever PROGRAMED...i'm afraid
for the R-scene if there is one...i can't imagine Son doing the deed :lol:

but i would say that Son...he was cute...but he has tis "surface" handsomeness to him only
it seem the more i look at him the less attractive he gets...unilke Wiew the more I look
at her the more beautiful she gets...the same goes for Ken...can't stop lovin' at him :wub:

and personally after watch both casts on each of the talk shows they were invited to
Son stayed the same for me....Ken fun as hell..him & Nott is a tag-team :loool: .....Aff..fell
more in love w/ her i cannot believe such a prim and proper lady exists...but for Wiew...i tink
my love for her went down hill a bit..she seemed a bit...hmm..how may i say tis "snobby"...
very uptight..and she doesn't seem as friendly, lovable and innocent as she did in KLP...
a big disappointment for me...

but i will continue to watch both lakorns :wub:
Yes, we are comparing the two lakorns. The content of the lakorn, story-line, and how much people enjoyed watching them.
It did not say, "who is better? Ken or Son?" Did it not??

Yes, but to compare a person with an almost 10 years of experience like P'Ken who won several awards to a first timer like Son(and this is only his first time acting)...I did say you do Son no justice. I think not anyone will expect Son to be as good as Ken.
Yes, so considering their experiences, it is obvious, they shouldn't be compare in this department....very much obvious don't you think? :D
When I first watch Ken on screen, I don't even like him. He has a couple years to shine into the actor he is today.
If you watched some show that Ken was in, he even act as a 'gay' or a second role before he got to where he is now. I started to noticed P'Ken when he acted with PAnn for the first time in Rang Ngow. I thought he was an okay looking p'eke. Years passed, I watched him again with P'Ann in Oum Ruk and really like him, since then, became his fan.

Son is a beginner, so go easy on him. He still has many years to polish his acting skill. Thereofore, you do no justice to him for comparing experience with no experience....here we can so see clearly that Son has a handicap, is it not. Like you said, it should be obvious.
Yes, he is stiff like a robot and this can be improved, is it not?
First time seeing Son and I thought he was very handsome. I didn't have that impression with P'Ken when I first saw him in screen....I noticed his good look after years of following his works. Therefore, with many years of experience, P'Son will become a good actor, maybe even to the point where he received award like Ken. Overall. we are talking about 'experience'...please take that into account.
It is not as if Ken and Son are both beginner, you know.

So you wanna compare all aspects of the two lakorns? Well, there is no denying that the cast in KLP did a VERY GOOD job. They are SUPER! Yeah yeah, Son is a different story. Even very experience actors like P'Kwan and the other mom commented that Aarin was very good for a beginner. She act as if she is super evil and take the role as if it was her own self. They joke if she is really like that in real life.
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCrdwYT2R4M...re=channel_page

I agreed Son's didn't do a good job at acting and the reason is very 'obvious'. However, you cannot tell me that the other casts are bad too -- if you wanna compare the acting skills that is ---because the others cast are good. People who work with them said so and as far as I have seen and watched, I only have to agreed. You watch KLP, you should see that too...(of course, not Son, but like I stated above, he will improve in the future)
Nonetheless, don't you think that it is really something to even compare the two lakorn, with some experience casts to some new beginners cast? I don't find this happen often so to come this far as to compare the two lakorn....these new cast are really something

solin

sarNie Adult
Even if it is a remake I vote for Kaew Lom Pet
Jai Rao is quite boring even with my Ken in it lol.