Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love to write to them to request for Son and Vill together... seriously they have become of my power couple that I'm gonna be addicted to..hehe

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i am so bias that once I like a pairing it's really hard for me to see them with someone else... It's just doesn't seem right to me, but I'll watch Son and Vill's new lakorn, but I'm hoping to see them pair up again and this time I want a sweet, loving drama, no more revenge, and phsycho na'rais.. =P

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I dont care what anyone thinks. The ending was freaking awesome, considering the fact that i didnt even like this lakorn from the beginning. What got me into this lakorn was Aline's acting. It's not the p'ek and n'ek. I think Aline is a great actress. She had me balling like a baby at the end and she played such an awesome n'rai. She's so believable. Im looking forward to more of her work in the future.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I dont care what anyone thinks. The ending was freaking awesome, considering the fact that i didnt even like this lakorn from the beginning. What got me into this lakorn was Aline's acting. It's not the p'ek and n'ek. I think Aline is a great actress. She had me balling like a baby at the end and she played such an awesome n'rai. She's so believable. Im looking forward to more of her work in the future.
even though her character is a b****, she portrayed it well.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Aww it finally ended...the ending actually made me cry.
Mainly because Pikoon went throught hell to be with her
daughter again but in the end she ended up losing her again :(

Other then that...it was a sweet and happy ending especially for
Nam and Win :)
I really like this lakorn...i haven't watched an EXACT lakorn all the
way through since...i think Leh Ratree lol.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Love Son & Vill, miss them so much, hope to see them in lakorn soon.....

I am not a fan of Atit ching duang, please bring back KLP...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if I can watch Aom's new lakorn, I mean I don't like the pr'ek, but I might give it a try, but after KLP, I think I'm gonna have stop watching lakorn and focus on my education... I still got KLP obession.. Thanks Sarna3 for the pictures of the engagement. Son and Vill makes such a cute couple.. I'm still blushing over the scene where Win Kiss Nam... They are just too adorable! =D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't know if I can watch Aom's new lakorn, I mean I don't like the pr'ek, but I might give it a try, but after KLP, I think I'm gonna have stop watching lakorn and focus on my education... I still got KLP obession.. Thanks Sarna3 for the pictures of the engagement. Son and Vill makes such a cute couple.. I'm still blushing over the scene where Win Kiss Nam... They are just too adorable! =D
I love it when Son stole 2 kisses after the engagement ceremony, he looks so hot and it seems he look really adore Vill, in those pics, Son seems so sweet and love to do the love scene with Vill too...hope to see them in lakorn soon, i meant as soon as possible...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I like Vill, she looks abit like a younger version of Ann Siriam but without the chubby face, she has this adorable, cute and sweetness that P'ek or fans love to see her dress up because she just looks stunning and gorgeous, u can see it in Son's eyes when he looks and kiss her that he can't seems to get enough of kissing her, Love Son killer smile and stare too, he has those sulty eyes and hot lips that when he look at u, u be blushing for a long time,, He is very good at love scene, especially with Vill, hope he will improve with his stiff and relax abit and he will make it as 1 very good P'ek...No one is perfect the 1 time especially Son himself said he is a stiff and not much of a talker in real life too....but i don't mind watching him working and improving himself...as for me I like this kind of P'ek....Love Son and Vill forever...

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i forgot to mention this but in the end, where pikoun became like a monk, her head looked scary with like the bumps on it or lil spikey hair growing out 0_o i dont know if anyone noticed it but yeah hahaha.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm not watching ACC either as much as I miss and love Aom since I cannot handle such drama, lol :p I'm planning to watch whatever lakorn that airs after ACC which is either Buang Ruk Kammthep or Chit Chang (whatever that new lakorn Cap and Jieb is called). Aline and New will be in that drama also. They're the second generations. I really can't wait for that lakorn and New is also going to be in Sakul Ka with Wiew too :D They look so cute together but too bad Mos is the praek not New, lol. But I don't mind I like them both. Aline is a good actress, She outshines Wiew in this drama and she totally stole the show and spotlight out of everyone else, lol :p But Idk, I can't really stand her voce or something. Her teeth sorta bugs me, lol. But she's pretty, I love her hair in this drama especially when she wakes up every morning :D

neena

sarNie Adult
I'm not watching ACC either as much as I miss and love Aom since I cannot handle such drama, lol :p I'm planning to watch whatever lakorn that airs after ACC which is either Buang Ruk Kammthep or Chit Chang (whatever that new lakorn Cap and Jieb is called). Aline and New will be in that drama also. They're the second generations. I really can't wait for that lakorn and New is also going to be in Sakul Ka with Wiew too :D They look so cute together but too bad Mos is the praek not New, lol. But I don't mind I like them both. Aline is a good actress, She outshines Wiew in this drama and she totally stole the show and spotlight out of everyone else, lol :p But Idk, I can't really stand her voce or something. Her teeth sorta bugs me, lol. But she's pretty, I love her hair in this drama especially when she wakes up every morning :D
LAST THOUGHTS ON KAEW LOM PET.

i think the only reason why she outshines everyone was because the director focused so much on her and her story was solid with action and emotions pouring in every direction. she went from being bad to good...and her scenes had lines that the director never gave for nang'ek to say. like i said before, aline had the best lines in the end. in the end, she taught everyone a lesson about loving you're mother even though she was bad until the very end when she realized everything, she turned into a good person before she died. < i think that gives aline a better image then the obedient nang'ek vill plays in this lakorn...in the end nam was good...she has always been good. <ppl know that and its a bit blah towards the end.

aline is a strong and good actress but i can't imagine her playing the lead role as nang'ek. some actors and actresses just aren't meant to play lead. i like her a lot and i hope she plays a good girl in the next lakorn she has.

time will tell how son improves. i want to see him more in lakorns even though i don't look forward to his with peung...i would like to see him more in the showbiz. he needs to let loose though, i feel like he has a bubble that no one can break.

vill, she's a sweet girl and i want to see more of her...lol with son of course.

ton, wonderful guy, best wishes to him.

new, he's very CUTE! lol. i want to see him play lead one day like pong nawat...but i dunno, him and aline is kinda the same, i can only seem him play support.

i am done with lakorns at the moment too...yeah, nothing much to watch...i tried to watch bbk but i'm afraid i will turn into a real life NoungChai (ann's character in bbk) that lakorn hurts my head, i just can't seem to follow it.

good bye klp, i will miss you! i want more of son and vill though!!!! EXACT DIRECTORS...YA'LL HEAR THAT? ;)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm not sure I Aline will fit nang'ek role but hey you never know until you see! So I don't mind. And for New and Ton I'd love to see them as praeks also :D New is soooo adorable and sexyy! My little sister says he looks like the cartoon MARIO and that he looks Phillipine! Aha. Since he is so darkk! Oh yeahh Ton will be in Buang Ruk Kammthep w/Pong and Bee too but I think he's just guest star. He sure is luckyy to star with Noon Sinitra thoug although shes' so much older than him. I actually like them together from the previews I saw of BRK but too bad they're only gonna be in the lakorn for a short while :( And I'm excited to see Ton and Pong star together in a lakorn since they both play in the same lakorn, same role. Aha, Since Pong was Tons role in KLP in the old verions :p

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
See there these 2 article of Vill and Son saying that 1 article, they r close friend but recently since the news link of Vill walking of Son's Condo, 1 article Vill is denial any close friendship with Son,,,,,i think they just want to hide their friendship from all the gossip so much that they both r denial of any close friendship:

1. Article; Credit to Son & Vill vision

During an interview with “Parppayon Bunterng” magazine for their December 17-23 weekly issue, “Yuk” Son Songpaisan described his good friend and co-star from “Gaew Lom Phet” Vill Wannaros as a mischievous monkey. The topic started when the interviewer asked Vill and Yuk whether it was worrisome to be linked romantically off set.

Vill laughed at the question and turned to look at Son.

Son laughed also and playfully told Vill,

“Vill, you answer this question, I’m not going to answer it.”

“No, it’s not worrisome, it’s more of a love promotion thing. We have known each other for a long time and we’re very close. On set, we’re very playful and Son is very charming. He’s very cute, has a good physique, he looks Korean or a mix Asian and Farang (Caucasian). We match, don’t we! He’s also a musician, he plays the piano and sings very well.” Vill answered.

“If I’m not mistaken your spec (your preference) are musicians, Vill?” The interviewer inserts.

Vill laughs and replied, “I won’t say.”

Then Son started talking about Vill and his relationship with her.

Son:“If we’re on set, I play too. However, I’m very well-mannered on set.”

Son looks over at Vill and continued with,

“As for Vill, she is mischievous like a monkey in personality and appearance..you see her eyes are very big. She looks like a half-caste (mix kid). Though she is not proper, she speaks very well and has a good personality, this is your first impression of her. You would think she is a proper kid until you hang with her. She is not proper at all.You have to come back and reinspect her. She is very cute and her thoughts are very proper but she is still very mischievous.”

“Have you ever thought about courting her?” The interviewer asked Son.

“I won’t say” Son replied.

Son and Vill know how to work the “love promotion” thing, they keep us guessing and wanting to know more thus keeping us interested in their lakorn.

2. Article; credit to KhoOnxNouxWanxJai @ Son & vill Vision

It’s only the first lakorn and there is already news for “Vill Wannaros Sontichai and “Son Yuk Songpaisan” and the latest news is that they walk in and out of his condo and went to Phatiya together. In this issue Vill reveals,

“About this news I’m confused. I just found out also because Son just told me about it because reporters went to ask him about this also. Truthfully I don’t know where Son’s house is.”

And the former news that you two are dating offscreen?

“We aren’t dating we knew each other before and now we are in a lakorn together so it seems like we like each other. There is really nothing.. We don’t even go out together because I go everywhere with my mother.”

How do you feel about this news?

Son Yuk Songpaisan“Are you sure it’s not someone else? Son doesn’t have a condo and I use to hear that when he is studying he goes to a friend’s place to study are you sure thats not it?”

How close are you and Son?

“We aren’t not that close. Like one on a personal basis if it’s not for work then we wouldn’t have anything to talk about. For the most part if we talk it’s about work because the two of us are both newbies in the acting business so if there is a difficult scene where we have to be in together then we will have something to talk about.”

But you two have known each other for 5 years already still not close?

“We known each other for 5 years but it’s just a time frame and even if I know him it’s more I know his sister but for Son himself we don’t talk outside of that.. There are times where we chat on msn a little and also we never go anywhere with each other also. I go everywhere with my mom.”

Are you afraid of the Papparazzi?

“I’m not afraid because I’m not doing anything wrong and every where I go is with my mother all the time. So if they take photos then It’s guarantee to have my mother in it.”

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure I Aline will fit nang'ek role but hey you never know until you see! So I don't mind. And for New and Ton I'd love to see them as praeks also :D New is soooo adorable and sexyy! My little sister says he looks like the cartoon MARIO and that he looks Phillipine! Aha. Since he is so darkk! Oh yeahh Ton will be in Buang Ruk Kammthep w/Pong and Bee too but I think he's just guest star. He sure is luckyy to star with Noon Sinitra thoug although shes' so much older than him. I actually like them together from the previews I saw of BRK but too bad they're only gonna be in the lakorn for a short while :( And I'm excited to see Ton and Pong star together in a lakorn since they both play in the same lakorn, same role. Aha, Since Pong was Tons role in KLP in the old verions :p

Sorry, we might have different idea of style of men but u think New is sexy, for me I think he looks just like a kid but even worst next to Son when they went swimming in 1 of the epi. standing next to Son, I think New seems more like a kid while Son just stood there looking so manly and musclar.....As for Ton he is an ok guy with dimples to show that is cute but i don't think he is manly enough to play lead role....As for Aline I can only see her play a support role or N'rai, not cute girl but she is ok looking not cute or adorable like Vill....When Vill dress, she looks just like a doll and gorgeous but as for Aline, i don't meant to be mean but when she dress, she looks like a dancer and there's no cuteness in her at all....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aha. I know we all have different opinions. I'm usually not biased since I like most actors/actresses. I know New does look like baby and little boy but for me I'm younger than him so I see a different view, lol :p Standing next to Son, he is more manlier of course since he's older too. New just hasn't matured yet. But within time he will, Everyone grows old :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
so i like how there were like 23950972937502735 kisses in this lakorn. like i watched the end credits b/c i always do when the lakorn ends and mayneee that was a pretty long lakorn like strating from the beggining