Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol...that was some luck that the log was there to stop the grandma from falling into the water...
today's was all about kaew's craziness....i find it funny that she's wearing heels and can catch up to nam, also stronger than her
not that i want nam to die, but kaew had so many chances to kill her, but she didn't...seriously when she had the gun, she could have shot nam long time ago...

i do hope it isn't rushed tomorrow
beginning (was about nam/win) middle (was about gaan and nop-sort of) end (all about kaew) LOL

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I really am going to miss Son & Vill on screen together, so sad will not see them for along time...hope they will have lakorn or something together soon....more photoshoot or some activity together please exact....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!! Today's epi. is so intense.. this epi. should of happen like three epis. ago... I just hope they don't rush the ending or else I'm gonna be so mad... Okay Kaew is a Physcho! I can't believe that they couldn't protect Nam and let Kaew take her hostage... Win, you're suppose to be the hero... Anyways afther that they didn't call the police right away, but they went home and talk... What is talking going to get them anywhere when they know that Nam taken by a crazy physcho.. Sometimes Exact go overboard with their drama. They make it so dramatic, while in reality Kaew would of been caught already... I don't want it so dramatic, because I want Nam and Win scenes...hehe... I hope the ending is goof or else my heart will shatter... I thought that they extended KLP for more Win and Nam scene, but instead it was just about Kaew... Arggg... that really turn me down.. and Nam I can't believe her, after knowing her identity, she is willing to give up and leave so that a crazy person like Kaew can be in her place. Is she out of her mind, letting someone else take her identity? Exact always make the na'ek so stupid and dumb, even though na'ek is suppose to be innocent and nice and watsoever, but in reality not everyone is that dumb... Okay, I'm think I'm done complaining now... I just want Nam and Win scene okay and I'm not happy that it ending on a really good part, if only they would of just jump to this part instead of dragging on then maybe they can add on more sweet scene.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally nop has so senses in himself.. does it have to take his life inorder for him to see that Kaew doesn't love and just using him... I'm just happy that he didn't die though and that he finally tell the police, which he should of done that a long time ago.

Iya

sarNie Adult
YOu girls are right, it IS INTENSE! that girl kaew deserves to be in the mental facility. she is more crazy than the one from Lerng Hong. Gosh, i don't know how much more i can take.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
finally, its ending tomorrow lol! this weeks episode has been so intense! i hope the ending is good though since they extended it. Can't wait to see the ending! hopefully kaew dies in the end because she is just too bad! my mom hates her lol, after watching it! she says dat she's soo bad that even hell doesnt want her! ahahha :lol:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
woot. todays episode was pretty actioness haahhha adventurous and what not but mayne that whole time kaew had nam they're all just chillin around like i wonder how she is hahahahahhaha gawd

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Finally nop has so senses in himself.. does it have to take his life inorder for him to see that Kaew doesn't love and just using him... I'm just happy that he didn't die though and that he finally tell the police, which he should of done that a long time ago.

I Knoe im like so prund if him

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Ohh finally got to watch today's episode, just one more to go. I found some parts just funny though, like how does Kaew have all this strength to take Nampet with her when theres Win, Gan and her mom there lol and no one has the sanity to stop her before she reached for the gun in her bag. :blink:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I really want this lakorn to end already, cuz i want to see artit ching duang so bad...i can't wait for this lakorn to end...sorry i'm not really a KLP fan...

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
Man I am so tired after watching today eps. some what it stupid and crazy. Pikoon, the mom still crazy as usual and Kaew Kao are out there doing a shooting spree while p' ek supposed to be protecting Nam!!!!!! I though I was dieing when watching the eps. I love the newbies Son and Vill but they focused too much on Kaew and Pikoon. I can't wait for it to end, but I'm going to miss Vill and Son. Hope to see more of them in future lakorn together or some thing cuz this lakorn they don't have much screen time together, too busy with Kaew and Pikoon....so not cool ^_^

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Gah, this lakorn should have been named: "All about Crazy Kaew & stupid Pikul (with short appearances by everyone else)." I'm getting pretty disappointed by the lack of development on Win & Nam's love story.

^ LOL silly me...*off topic: WELCOME BACK STARRY ^^ how was china?

i know Lada doesn't have a major role....is more about Pikul and Kaew now. i'm starting to forget how Win and Nam fell in love.
Thanks rr!!! Miss you... what else is happening besides the typical crazy watching lakorn we're all doing these days? :)

China was a blast as always-- loved it!! I just wanna move there and live/work. Maybe someday...
How'd your brother enjoy his week there?

Ohh finally got to watch today's episode, just one more to go. I found some parts just funny though, like how does Kaew have all this strength to take Nampet with her when theres Win, Gan and her mom there lol and no one has the sanity to stop her before she reached for the gun in her bag. :blink:
I know... seriously-- this lakorn is getting pretty ridiculous as it keeps going on.

And yes, what is up with Kaew pushing off everyone and getting away with kidnapping Nam. I was like: "Wait!!! Win!!! Gaan!! Lada!!! Save her... how in heck is Kaew be strong enough to push through all three of you?? And why didn't anyone grab her as she was looking around in her purse for her gun? Sheesh!"

And I'm also screaming: "Move it people-- stop with the meeting about all the revelations!!! Nam's gonna get killed!!! Save her and then do all your lovey dovey revelations stuff later!! And everyone drop it with all the numerous long phone calls you're all making back and forth to each other-- why do you have so much time on your hands anyways? LOL..."

I don't like the idea of Aerin possibly winning or getting best newcomer/n'rai anymore for KLP because her character's just getting too ridiculous and unbelievable now.

neena

sarNie Adult
I know... seriously-- this lakorn is getting pretty ridiculous as it keeps going on.

And yes, what is up with Kaew pushing off everyone and getting away with kidnapping Nam. I was like: "Wait!!! Win!!! Gaan!! Lada!!! Save her... how in heck is Kaew be strong enough to push through all three of you?? And why didn't anyone grab her as she was looking around in her purse for her gun? Sheesh!"

And I'm also screaming: "Move it people-- stop with the meeting about all the revelations!!! Nam's gonna get killed!!! Save her and then do all your lovey dovey revelations stuff later!! And everyone drop it with all the numerous long phone calls you're all making back and forth to each other-- why do you have so much time on your hands anyways? LOL..."

I don't like the idea of Aerin possibly winning or getting best newcomer/n'rai anymore for KLP because her character's just getting too ridiculous and unbelievable now.
its exact, i blame it on exact. lol. if you seen ngao asok you should have seen how n'rai make pa'ek just crawl away...lol they make the n'rai way stronger then the n'ek and i don't like that.

max

sarNie Elites
I think that I still love this lakorn regardless of some of the episodes. I am eager to see the ending, but is sad that it is going to end because I am so picky with my lakorns that it is HARD for me to get into a lakorn and actually follow through with watching it. I think the last lakorn that I actually watched the whole thing was Nang Tard? See? Haha...

LOL x 2! I was just rewatching today's episode. It is so FUNNY how they censored the log? A LOG?! LOL... it is so ridiculous that it made me laugh so hard! Haaaaaaaa... hahah!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Gah, this lakorn should have been named: "All about Crazy Kaew & stupid Pikul (with short appearances by everyone else)." I'm getting pretty disappointed by the lack of development on Win & Nam's love story.

Thanks rr!!! Miss you... what else is happening besides the typical crazy watching lakorn we're all doing these days? :)

China was a blast as always-- loved it!! I just wanna move there and live/work. Maybe someday...
How'd your brother enjoy his week there?
lol starry those titles are so funny....
nothing much happening with me...just studying and watching lakorns like always

i'm glad you had an awesome time, my brother did too..he brought us back some stuff...he said that he walk the Great Wall of China and some other things, but he said that he liked Japan better....but during his spring break, he's either going to Germany or London...not sure which one

I think that I still love this lakorn regardless of some of the episodes. I am eager to see the ending, but is sad that it is going to end because I am so picky with my lakorns that it is HARD for me to get into a lakorn and actually follow through with watching it. I think the last lakorn that I actually watched the whole thing was Nang Tard? See? Haha...

LOL x 2! I was just rewatching today's episode. It is so FUNNY how they censored the log? A LOG?! LOL... it is so ridiculous that it made me laugh so hard! Haaaaaaaa... hahah!
i know...that part was funny when they censored it...but i thought it was pretty dumb of kaew to take the grandma to a public area, if she wanted to kill her, she could have just took the grandma to a more secluded place or something.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't think it will end tomorrow, because not alot of things has been resolved yet, example, they just found Nam, she is hurting, then Pikul has do the merits and shave her head, Lada and Nam or Gaan hasn't reunite as a family yet or the Prenangs has really express their feelings toward each other...and the servants has really recognise Nam as the daughter of Lada yet....So many topics or problems has not been solve yet...I don't want it to end that quickly....I hope exact does not rush everything in 1 day....that would be really sad and mad or stupid for us fans who r following this lakorn from the beginning to the end...I want more sweet scenes of Win & Nam.....I will miss Son & Vill so much,,,I have not follow any lakorn since Alexandra last lakorn...but now i am addict to this lakorn and hope they will not disappoint me with a short ending...