Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I'm just going to do the parts that relate to Son and Wiew for now. If I have time, I'll go back and translate the other parts. Hopefully my translations are okay :)

Tang: So the lakorn's been on air for about one month now. I was just wondering about you Son. Everytime you have a scene with Wiew there's always kissing involved.
Mos: Don't mind him, he hasn't been in a lakorn for a while.
Tang: During our time, it took forever before the pra'ek even got to hold hands with the nang'ek. For them, it's like a kiss at every opening scene.
Mos: Well, that was back then. Now it's all about real kisses. (LOL, the two finally go back to the topic) So how was it?
Tang: Yes, how was it? Son and Wiew go ahead and explain.
Son: Well, it's just all according to the script. The script is written that way.
Wiew: Yeah and sometimes there's an accident that causes the kiss.
Mos: Does the script say kiss?
Son: No, it actually says accident.
Mos: Wow, there's a lot of accidents then. If there was insurance, there'd be a lot of payments. Mouth running into mouth all the time.
Tang: Do you guys get embarrassed or feel awkward since you two are new actors?
Son: A bit in the beginning.
Wiew: Just a bit "geu geu" (I've never heard this before either. Must be a new slang for teens or something. Thank goodness she explains the meaning later since everyone else was like geu geu?)
Kob: How is geu geu? What's the meaning of geu geu?
Wiew: It's like getting some goosebumps.
Tang: It's supposed to be that like. Wiew just doesn't know yet. You're supposed to get goosebumps when you kiss.
Kob: In the story, you two (Son and Wiew) are secretly hinding your love right?
Wiew: Yes.
Kob: So that's why you two get possesive and jealous right? Which leads to the kisses and stuff.
Wiew: Yes, that's right.
Tang: Be careful, loving eachother so much in the lakorn it might carry out into real life.
Mos: You guys should listen to P'Tang. He has experience. When you love eachother onscreen, you might end up loving eachother offscreen.
Tang: Yes, that's right. You have to love eachother. If you love eachother onscreen, offscreen you have to love eachother even more than that.
Mos: Like kissing and getting goosebumps?
Tang. Yeah. If it's "geu geu" onscreen, it has to be "super geu offscreen". Really.
Mos: We'll have to wait and see then.
Tang: They're really good actors. It's even more natural. Wait and see for 2 months, 3 months, 4 months. What I said will be real.
Mos: Really?
Tang: Yes, really!
Mos: Ruk Promote ? (Sorta like promotion of pranangs from onscreen. After a lakorn, rumors about them dating circulate, etc)
Tang: Nong Mos you just haven't experienced it.

-Skip some stuff-
They ask Wiew if she's ever had any guys fight for her affection. She answers, yes a bit, but I haven't found anyone that suited my likes yet.
Kob: Let's ask the pra'ek. Do you think Wiew has sanae (sorta like charm + charisma,etc)?
Son: As a friend and from that perspective, Wiew is cute. However as a man and in a man's perspective, Wiew is very pretty.

-Skip the dancing-
Son talks about how he auditioned for JYP Entertainment when he was younger and he sings (I've heard that he auditioned for AF before, but I'm not sure and I forgot which forum I read that from). The 3N3M guys ask him to sing a song. Son sings and he's good :) He chooses to sing "Unloveable" because it fits his heart's situation right now. He sorta looks in Wiew's direction when he's singing? Or maybe that's just me looking too much into it. Tang also asks him why he chose to sing that song and he says it's because it fits his love situtation right now and he sorta nods his head towards Wiew's direction. Again, I'm not sure if he's doing it normally or if he's trying to give us a hint lol. Tang then asks him how it fits his situation and Son says he's not going to tell.
Tang: Is there something your hiding in your heart?
Son: No, there's nothing. I'm just kidding (Yeah right Son rofl)

Then they go on about Son's past love life. Apparently, he's been dumped a lot. Seriously, who the heck would dump him? I sure wouldn't!

That's pretty much all the parts that I thought related to Son and Wiew together ish. If there's any parts you guys want translated I'll try to do it in my free time :) Also, I looked up the song Son sang, "Unloveable" by Mild. The lyrics are along the lines of a guy that loves this girl a lot, but has no hope because she doesn’t love him and won’t notice him.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm just going to do the parts that relate to Son and Wiew for now. If I have time, I'll go back and translate the other parts. Hopefully my translations are okay :)

Tang: So the lakorn's been on air for about one month now. I was just wondering about you Son. Everytime you have a scene with Wiew there's always kissing involved.
Tang: During our time, it took forever before the pra'ek even got to hold hands with the nang'ek. For them, it's like a kiss at every opening scene.
Mos: Well, that was back then. Now it's all about real kisses. (LOL, the two finally go back to the topic) So how was it?
Son: Well, it's just all according to the script. The script is written that way.
Mos: Wow, there's a lot of accidents then. If there was insurance, there'd be a lot of payments. Mouth running into mouth all the time.
Wiew: Just a bit "geu geu" (I've never heard this before either. Must be a new slang for teens or something. Thank goodness she explains the meaning later since everyone else was like geu geu?)
Tang: It's supposed to be that like. Wiew just doesn't know yet. You're supposed to get goosebumps when you kiss.
Kob: So that's why you two get possesive and jealous right? Which leads to the kisses and stuff.
Tang: Be careful, loving eachother so much in the lakorn it might carry out into real life.
Mos: You guys should listen to P'Tang. He has experience. When you love eachother onscreen, you might end up loving eachother offscreen.
Tang: Yes, that's right. You have to love eachother. If you love eachother onscreen, offscreen you have to love eachother even more than that.
Tang. Yeah. If it's "geu geu" onscreen, it has to be "super geu offscreen". Really.
Tang: They're really good actors. It's even more natural. Wait and see for 2 months, 3 months, 4 months. What I said will be real.
Mos: Ruk Promote ? (Sorta like promotion of pranangs from onscreen. After a lakorn, rumors about them dating circulate, etc)

-Skip some stuff-
They ask Wiew if she's ever had any guys fight for her affection. She answers, yes a bit, but I haven't found anyone that suited my likes yet.
Kob: Let's ask the pra'ek. Do you think Wiew has sanae (sorta like charm + charisma,etc)?
Son: As a friend and from that perspective, Wiew is cute. However as a man and in a man's perspective, Wiew is very pretty.

-Skip the dancing-
Son talks about how he auditioned for JYP Entertainment when he was younger and he sings (I've heard that he auditioned for AF before, but I'm not sure and I forgot which forum I read that from). The 3N3M guys ask him to sing a song. Son sings and he's good :) He chooses to sing "Unloveable" because it fits his heart's situation right now. He sorta looks in Wiew's direction when he's singing? Or maybe that's just me looking too much into it. Tang also asks him why he chose to sing that song and he says it's because it fits his love situtation right now and he sorta nods his head towards Wiew's direction. Again, I'm not sure if he's doing it normally or if he's trying to give us a hint lol. Tang then asks him how it fits his situation and Son says he's not going to tell.

Then they go on about Son's past love life. Apparently, he's been dumped a lot. Seriously, who the heck would dump him? I sure wouldn't!

That's pretty much all the parts that I thought related to Son and Wiew together ish. If there's any parts you guys want translated I'll try to do it in my free time :) Also, I looked up the song Son sang, "Unloveable" by Mild. The lyrics are along the lines of a guy that loves this girl a lot, but has no hope because she doesn’t love him and won’t notice him.

thank you for the translation.. Awe.. Son and Wiew are just adorable. Son totally havve a crush on Wiew.. Even if he doesn't admit it, we can tell by his intention...hehe.. lol.. the love song he sang, his stare in the lakorn... isn't this sign of love..hehe..lol..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you for the translation.. Awe.. Son and Wiew are just adorable. Son totally havve a crush on Wiew.. Even if he doesn't admit it, we can tell by his intention...hehe.. lol.. the love song he sang, his stare in the lakorn... isn't this sign of love..hehe..lol..
Is there a clip of the interview?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah...i hope he does..but at this rate, he'll end up being too heart-broken...i hope he finds out soon so he doesn't fall deeper for namphet....

neena

sarNie Adult
awe, poor son...he's been dumped a lot...you'd think girls would swarm after him...wow, i sure can't wait to see 3n3m now you gals are driving me nuts with the translation!!! please, i beg of you, who ever has it, UPLOAD it! I caught a virus and have been in bed for the past two days but i actually came down to my computer just to check out this thread...and catch the live version. seriously, son is hinting to us all that he likes her...they're gorgeous together. thank goodness jyp didn't take him, i like him with wiew! i don't want another nickhun

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ aww you're sick...feel better...but son and wiew are like made for each other...i hope they become like pat/por..doing a lot of lakorns together

transcend89

sarNie Adult

-Skip some stuff-

-Skip the dancing-

again thanks for translating...yeah why would any girl dump him maybe it's b/c of his stiffness but his stare is a killer

sprinkle32

sarNie Egg
Oooh been waiting for ages, still no uploads for the show and episode 14. Can't wait any longer 5555

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG...today eposide is better than 2 days ago, but i'm waiting for 2morrow eposide...It look interesting...

max

sarNie Elites
I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode! I hope that I will not be disappointed! I love Son and Wiew so much!

kermint

sarNie Adult
i just don't like gwan's character at all. the old version is better than this one...i'm mean the mother role.

today is good. love the scene between Son and Wiew