Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann

Nampet: And if this person are your own Mother??

Nampet: Since i am here in Kitjakorns house, i feel my Mother don´t Love me, anymore. Mom do it like i am not importan, She don´t need me. Mom do it like i am not her daughter!

Sheewin: How can you know that your Mom thinks so, hmm?

Sheewin: different people can show their feelings differently. Sometimes.... People who are nasty to you. Don´t care you, Are perhaps the people that love you more than people searched say the sweet words to you.

jakjann

Jakjann

Nampet: And how can I know who love me and who don´t love me.

Sheewin: Close your Eyes....

Sheewin: Can you hear it...what my heart say...?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. next episode >:[ grrrr!
but that scene today was sooooooooo cuteee! arrg Why didnt he just kiss her forehead OMG! stupid mom!

i<3Son =)

jakjann

Jakjann
INTERVIEW FROM TON THE STAR4 AS KHUN GAAN

´´TON The Star´´ jubilantly!!!

Support to acting in ´´Kaew Lom Pet´´ show on Channel

See friends from ´´The Star 4´´ show different contribution(works). Ton-Chayatorn Sretjinda be not feel small. Send his first works ´´Kaew Lom Pet´´ on Channel 5 for Fans

´´ In this drama i act *Gaan* he is a soft man, see a good side from the world, love family is like me. And one day he meet Nangek (Wiew-Wonnaros) and fall in love and lovely. But the true is, I and She we are brother and sister. She and Aline was changed eachother. The one that know the true is P´Kwang-Kamolchanok.

How do you feel with your first Drama?

´´I am happy that adults(he mean boss from exact) give me works and this drama is my first drama, too. I am excited. With my first scene of first day i am very tense, do something not corrected. But shortly is then familiar , i sm not nervous, act continuously, is in some part funny, it is something that I never do it ´´

And is it different between act i a drama and be a singer?

´´ Is different, when I sing i am meself but when i act a drama i must be this character in this drama and i have problem with camera aspect because i don´t understand which i must look it, it is confuse but P´Kwang- Kamolchanok and the regissuer P´Sun Srigaewloh they teach me , advise me and with in acting, too. However I hope everbody watch my first Drama and from another 4 guys, too.

Lakorn ´´Kaew Lom Pet´´ on air every Monday-Thursday Time. 20.25 at Channel 5

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
ooohhhh can't wait for ep 9
my fav part of ep 8 was when son save wiew and she start going crazy again.
can't wait for ep 9 when they go to the pond/beach/lake idk but it is gong to be drama drama and more drama
what happen to gaan in ep 8?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg! I seriously can't wait for episode10 :p The way Son just grabbed Wiew turned her around so quickly and gave her mouth to mouth kiss! Oh man. Wish he was mines, lol :p He sure is a good good kisser!! But mann.. Wiew mom is such a BEETCH! Hate her guts, ughh! && THANKYOU for the translation jakjaan <3

jakjann

Jakjann
PREVIEW EPISODE 11

Waiter: Who is Nampet?

Nampet: What do you want?

Waiter: Miss Keawkao want to see you she is at the kitchen

-------------------------

Son: I don´t think before that you are so evil. Are you still human?

------------------

forever_luv

sarNie Egg
love the way sheewin looks at Nampet...you can tell he is sincere and he just want to hold her tight and kiss her...I wanna to be Numpet jung!!...eventhough I might get slap so many time, but that's okay as long I get to be with sheewin lol

btw Ton is cute too, he kinda remind me of Bie

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh yeah Ton does have Bies smile/smirk. so cute. i'm liking him alot :wub:

who is that guy in pinkkk shirt? isn't he nang'rais brother as well? because in old version she had two brothers. big bro was so nice but lil bro wasnt so nice, he was a player.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
I believe...n'rai (or rather n'ek)...only has one brother in this one....I can't remember about the old version though....Ton is soooo cute though....and Son too of course...they're so young looking but so cute

:D Son is much better in ep. 9.....much better....more emotion....

anyone see the mv of the theme song???....LOVE it and Son really acted better in it than in the lakorn so far

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh. So they swapped it, huhh? Because in the old version nang'ek has 2 real brothers and praek doesn't have any siblings. lol. That's why I was so confused, Thought that it was her brother. yukc. lol. :p But it's not. So the storyline will change alot because old version praek did not have a brother to involve in the lakorn. More drama that they have praek have a brother in this version :p

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Episode 9 was sooooo cute!!! hahahahahaha
i loved their little parts together. the brother is so nice.
wonder whats up with Gaan and his headaches...
anxious for tmrs episode.
a kissing scene. dats da shiet!
hahahaha so dramatic and funny..lol..

man! i cracked up when wiew almost grabbed Son private lolz..

thanks jakjann.
for the you knoe...english part up therr..lolz.. ;]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks jakjaan for all the news and updates...about making a forum....i could make one, but the thing is i need to know is it free or not...cuz if it's not...i'm not making one lol

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Once again, thank you so much Jakjann for translating that part for all of us. I can not wait any longer.. This lakorn is getting better and better...

Tmr.. seem too long a way....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
so does nangrai has a second brother in here or no?
Na'rai doesn't have a second bro.. They switch it around in this version, so it's the pr'ek's younger brother who plays rai... I like it like this more,
since it's pr'ek's brother.. It would of been more dramatic if they make Pr'ek's brother going for na'ek too... but htank goodness they didn't...