Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

max

sarNie Elites
That is true, but maybe the more Kaew slaps Nampet, the more Sheewin loves Nampet... so maybe it balances out? Haha : )

jakjann

Jakjann
Kaew [sup]Lom[/sup] Pet EPISODE 11 11st December 2008 CH5

Gaan and Sheewin bring Pikul and Nampet back to Bangkok.Kaewkao cann´t more follow them and tell to Chanok, he should follow them with his car but he does so as if his car can not start
Thus Kaewkao still remains in Hua Hin and in this night Kaewkao belongs Chanok now.

max

sarNie Elites
I know, it is moving so fast! I hope that it is not ending yet.

I am glad that it is not lagging, but I also do not want it to end so suddenly. Come to think about it, this is one of the non-lagging lakorns that I have seen. I just really hope that it will not end soon!

Thanks for the spoiler jakjann! I am so glad that that happens! Haha...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
uh the mother is so stupid and mean and she knows that nam is the real daughter she tells nam to bow at kaew's feet AHHHHHHH!!!!!! but the next ep is so hehehehehe can't wait and the mv is oh so cute and good AND FINALLY A REAL mouth to mouth

neena

sarNie Adult
SON IS IMPROVING!!! I'M GETTING PROUD OF HIM!!! I'VE JUST NOTICE HOW FREAKIN THIN SON IS!!! OMG, WIEW LOOKS STRONGER THEN HIM WHEN SHE WAS TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM THEN HE PUSHED HER UP AGAINST THE WALL.

max

sarNie Elites
WOW! I really enjoyed episode 9! Wiew's mom is so mean... so mean! Wiew's crying was really good, and I think that she can act very well for a beginner. Her acting is very appealing because it seems quite natural!

I pretty much loved all the scenes that included Son and Wiew, from the parking lot scene to the outside scene, it was just so good! The scene outside was so good and sweet even though I could hardly understand what they were saying. Haha. I just know that I liked what I saw. I just want more and more and more scenes with them (without anybody interrupting their moments! Darn!).

I cannot wait for tomorrow's episode and more and more! This lakorn is so good! I am loving it!

max

sarNie Elites
Is my assumption correct or incorrect based on the old version:
You know how Gaan had that splitting headache or whatever happened to him at the end of today's episode? Well, will he get very sick? Then Sheewin and Nampet will find out that he is very sick and possibly may die so they decide to let each other go so that Nampet can fulfill Gaa's "dying wish?" No...