Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

gialong93

sarNie Egg
i can't wait for the boat scenes they have with each other and cheewin tells nam that he loves her!!!! lol. in episode 8, he did mouth to mouth CPR...lol, normally they don't...i'm surprised. thats hot though!

I'm surprised that he did CPR not once but many times --- just lost count....

max

sarNie Elites
i can't wait for the boat scenes they have with each other and cheewin tells nam that he loves her!!!! lol. in episode 8, he did mouth to mouth CPR...lol, normally they don't...i'm surprised. thats hot though!
Yay! I hope that those scenes are this week! I am so impatient for this lakorn! Hehe.

Yes! He did actually do mouth to mouth, like a few times! I was like YAY! Too bad that the beginning scenes were the ONLY scenes with Son and Wiew today : (

Hopefully there will be more tomorrow : )

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
omggg! yummyness :wub: the OFFICIAL MV is supergoodness :D i love it, i loveee all the cutesycutesyyy scenes of wiew and son. they're obviouslyy way too adorable, lol. son is damn hotness *drools :p i think i have to DL this lakorn now, tehees.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you for the mv...that was sooo awesome....son and wiew <333 and ruj looked really good

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yay! i just DL all the eppies so far :D time to make MVs, lol :p wiew is super adorableee! she looks so different in pics.

max

sarNie Elites
I am re-watching the MV, and it is so good! Yes, please make some fan MVs to share. That would be lovely!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just finished ep. 8...omg.....cpr time was awesome..actually lip to lip action, and not just a camera angle...but the thing i got distracted from was how long namphet stayed underwater...like all the way down..they probably did lots of takes or something..but it was so long when she was underwater...awww it's so sad that namphet had to do laundry..luckily her mom came in time..but i almost cried when namphet had to apologize to the nang rai...tomorrow's episode looks just as good...nooooooo bad ton (gaan) don't love your sister....and her mom's going to slap namphet..it looks like hard slap...

i feel bad for ton though...he's so nice and takes really good care of wiew..but their brother/sister...awww sooo sad :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know yeah it's sad for TON :( Poor guy. His role is too heartbreaking. To find out that the one you love is actually your own blood sister *sigh. I remember watching LUERD HONG and feel so pityy for PONG when he played the big brothers role :( I think TON is super adorable though, He looks so young for a 24year old. He looks like a babyyy! I can't believe he's older than Aline, New, Wiew and even Son 'cause Son looks way older than all of 'em!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
CPR scene was hottt!!! Real lip action! I had to look closely to make sure that it's the real thang! And it was! Lmao! Son gave CPR for like more than 5times? If i didn't missed count! Hahaha!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I know yeah it's sad for TON :( Poor guy. His role is too heartbreaking. To find out that the one you love is actually your own blood sister *sigh. I remember watching LUERD HONG and feel so pityy for PONG when he played the big brothers role :( I think TON is super adorable though, He looks so young for a 24year old. He looks like a babyyy! I can't believe he's older than Aline, New, Wiew and even Son 'cause Son looks way older than all of 'em!
i know ton looks so young...when i found out he was 24..i was like WHAT???!!! yeah i thought was son was the oldest....in Luerd Hong, i felt really weird about it since i watched so many lakorns with bee and pong as lovers...and for them to be brother/sister was kind of different...

CPR scene was hottt!!! Real lip action! I had to look closely to make sure that it's the real thang! And it was! Lmao! Son gave CPR for like more than 5times? If i didn't missed count! Hahaha!
LOL i counted too, then i rewatched that scene again and again

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah. Haha, Well LUERD HONG was my first lakorn of Pong and Bee together. I don't feel weird seeing them play as siblings. After LUERD HONG, I always wish for them to pair up together as lovers and they did plentyy of times now. lol. I don't ever get tired of them together :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
its funny how u guys counted the CPR...but yeah the mv was good. Thanks for sharing ja. BUT hold up, are those scenes from the mv gonna show up in the lakorn like the ship/boat scene....I hope so.....

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm FREAKEN PISSED!! I hope that the grandma, Kaew, Pikul, and the maid all die at the END!!! Argg.. poor Nam... I feel bad for her, she is like being torture to death.