Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for this....gasp i hope keawkao doesn't burn namphet...i bet when she's in the hospital her mom will come and slap her...

max

sarNie Elites
Oh thank you pangggx3 and jakjann for the information! This makes me extra extra excited! Ahh!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Love all the swt scenes in this Version...but i say...her Bro (pong) character is much more touchy toward her in this 1...it :(

jakjann

Jakjann
Keaw Lom Pet
Episode 9

Tuesday [sub]9. D[/sub][sub]ecember 2008[/sub] at CH5 and TGN

Sheewin know that Nampet is sik too much that need send to Hospital he hastens(hurry) to visit her. Nampet are with him alone and tell him, how is her feeling since she stayed in Gitjakorn´s house (House from Keawkao and her real mother)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks again...oh they are moving fast...i'm anticipating soo much next week ^^....i hope sheewin can ACTUALLY do something for her.....take her away maybe..just him and her..because if she goes back, kaewkao is going to just beat her up....and there will be that awkward love thingy from her real brother and her...poor gaan...when he finds out the truth =O

jakjann

Jakjann
[sub]Keaw Lom Pet -[/sub] [sub]Episode 10[/sub]
Wednesday 10 December 2008 (2551) CH5 and TGN

Gan(Ton The Star4) feel sorry for Nampet that Keawkao annoy she and let she have a vacation(holiday) at Hua Hin.

Sheewin know and he hasten come to visit her. Keakao (Aline) ask Chanok(New Chaiyapon)to come with her and follow sheewin.

Keawkao is furious when she saw how close Sheewin and Nampet are.
She (want to) pours over Nampet with a hot Tom Yum[spicy lemongrass soup] , which she has made extra by herself but Pikul has worse luck and she is the scapegoat

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
more...YAY.....a vacation..those are always nice...heehee
kaewkao never learns...she needs to let him go...hmmm i wonder what episode it will be when she gets drunk and does "it" with sheewin's younger brother (new)
poor pikul...her real daughter is so mean and evil...

jakjann

Jakjann
poor Pikul know that her daughter is evil but still love and give all bad think to nampet T.T

i want to watch scene, when Keawkao know that pikul is her real mother i have read a story and must say it is realy sad, sad for Nampet T.T

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I can't wait until next week (even though I have finals :x), but yes Hua Hin! I think that's where the jet ski scene and the scene where he pulls her into a kiss in the opening/ending credits will be at. I can't wait to watch those scenes and the CPR one :D Oh and they kept the Tom Yum scene from Leurd Hong in this. That's pretty cool and it might be a bit mean, but Pikul sorta deserves for the way she's been treating Namphet.

max

sarNie Elites
I am especially excited, knowing the spoilers! I just want to see several sweet scenes with Sheewin and Nampet without Kaew interrupting them!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
uh i'm so in love with son and wiew and this lakorn yeah though son is lacking i don't know it's still good his good look makes me look pass that so....man i've been reading lyn's blogs and just listening to the song and rewatching some scenes I DO HOPE exact pairs them up again and soon

transcend89

sarNie Adult
[sub]Keaw Lom Pet -[/sub] [sub]Episode 10[/sub]
Wednesday 10 December 2008 (2551) CH5 and TGN

Gan(Ton The Star4) feel sorry for Nampet that Keawkao annoy she and let she have a vacation(holiday) at Hua Hin.

Sheewin know and he hasten come to visit her. Keakao (Aline) ask Chanok(New Chaiyapon)to come with her and follow sheewin.

Keawkao is furious when she saw how close Sheewin and Nampet are.
She (want to) pours over Nampet with a hot Tom Yum[spicy lemongrass soup] , which she has made extra by herself but Pikul has worse luck and she is the scapegoat
ahh you're killing me with these spoilers ahh it makes me sooooo excited

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Love this lakorn! Son and Wiew make such a cute couple. Son is very handsome. Doesn't he look like one of those Korean's p'ek? I think so...I like the chemistry between them. Wiew is absolutely beautiful. EXACT sure does know how to pick them. These younger generation pra'nang's are smoking HOT.

I can't wait to see epi 7. Kaewkao is freaken crazy! Even though n'ek is weak, but she's not totally weak. She does want to fight back but her mom always hold her back. It's pretty messed up that the mom is so obsessed with her real daughter, Kaewkao, that she doesn't see the evilness little brat she became. Poor Namphet has to take all the punishment when it's not even her fault. I'm sure her prince charming will be there to recue her plenty of times throughout this lakorn. =)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Thanks Jakjann for all the spoilers.. Now I can not wait anymore.. I'm so desperate to see it..lol, but I guess I'll have to restrain myself... So
many drama next week, but I'm loving how Pr'ek and Na'ek are getting their time alone.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Keaw Lom Pet-เเก้วล้อมเพชร
Episode 8 [sup]Monday 8.12.2008[/sup] 20:25 Channel 5 and [sub]TGN[/sub]

[sub]Keawkao know Nampet don´t go to work because of she is sick [/sub][sub]She annoys Nampet and let Nampet ironing large heaps clothes until last clothes but nampet [/sub][sub]
[sub][/sub]Nampet is suddenl dizzy and falls on the ground because of this keawkao favorites shirt was burnt through her anger, she injured Nampet,too much that Nampet had go to hospital.[/sub]
OMG Kaew is CRAZY!! She's more than crazy, she has psycho problem... I hope there's someone to save Nam.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
It's sad for Wiew but I love how Gan is going to have Nampet go on a vacation to Hua Hin so she would get beat up every time when Son is with her and Kaew Kao see's them together.

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
omg thank you
you're making me impatient thanks jakjann
i made a fan mv for this lakorn i will upload it later i try but it failed i will try again
i'll post it on youtube