Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
is the n'ek pregnant at the end? in the ending credit, we can see her wearing pregnant dress (blue). confirm anyone?

I had read the story, there was nothing about pregnancy.

Only that Pikul and Keawkao did evil perpetrators, together.
Keawkao has done 1 more.
Sheewin must marry Keawkao, because he wants Nampet and Gaan be happy,together but if it comes or not look yourself.

Should I'll translate the story or the most already know?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I had read the story, there was nothing about pregnancy.

Only that Pikul and Keawkao did evil perpetrators, together.
Keawkao has done 1 more.
Sheewin must marry Keawkao, because he wants Nampet and Gaan be happy,together but if it comes or not look yourself.

Should I'll translate the story or the most already know?
thanks for the info. Arrgg I knew it.. every na'rai's evil idea of getting pr'ek.

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for posting the clips!

Oh, so the filming of the MV is seperate from just taking the scenes out of the lakorn? That is what usually happens :/ Hehe.

jakjann

Jakjann
i ´m not sure but i think not ....or? hope they make a new MV scene^^

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I agree with you that's right the thing that annoys me is the n'rai voice, it just kills it, well here is the part that I hate the most about her voice in this video in the part of 1:06-1:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw6THMaov28 she looks pretty but her voice just kills it everytime.
OMG!!! LOL... I SAW THIS VIDEO TOO! AND I ABSOLUTELY HATED THAT GIRL's VOICE!!! SHE SOUNDED SOOOOO FREAKIN FAKE! I HATED HER! lol..

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
This is really making me more and more impatient for watching the next episode with it comes to the pool scene and many other love scenes

max

sarNie Elites
Hey... I thought I was the only one who thought that the nang'rai's voice was kind of annoying. It is not too bad, but sometimes it could be.

I just watched the clip and her voice sounds funny : )

max

sarNie Elites
This is my finals week! I have been studying and coming back here and studying. So bad! I will try to make myself stop completely tomorrow! LOL.

neena

sarNie Adult
so supposedly tui was in kaew lom pet playing ton the star's role...hmm...wonder why they switched him...then he was cut from the lakorn with aom piyada...i can see they are trying to promote him...but then again they aren't also.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just started watching this on sunday....i sooo love it....it's so funny and cute..especially when the n'ek started beating up the p'ek..and the accidental kiss :wub: i really really love the songs/music they use....i have fallen in love with son <3