Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
AWW LOOK! its SON! he was in FOUR MOD's Poo chai jai yen MV! :D
what a HOTTIE!
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hpHDE18NUk...feature=related

EDIT: i just found out son is only 19! woot wooot! ;D only 1 year older than me. teehee.
wow...he's juz soo freaking good to look at... :drool: ..and i just don't know now...whether he looks better with short hair or like his hair now in KLP :unsure:

yeah wiew for a first timer she's good and yeah totally agree on the whole robot love with best and son lol but there's always room for improvement...oh son and wiew makes one hella of hot/cute couple hope to see them together again (looks like a hit)
yes there is alwaise room..tat's why i said i hope they don't do a lakorn w/ each other anytime soon...cuz i want 'em to improve w/ other ppl and then come together..cuz if it was now.. :ph34r: i would probably pass

neena

sarNie Adult
was watching it stream live sure is a pain in the butt!! i dunno if i'm just always late but each episode is pretty short.

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
WEll i will give this one a try since it is a remake of Leurd Hong... long long time a ago starring Bee namtip and Pong Nwat... Anyway, the main actress seem really cute well the main actor too anyway...lol

neena

sarNie Adult

they're all such eye candy. i can't even pay attention to the storyline. the nang'rai is hotttt!

jakjann

Jakjann
news@Thairath

'สน'เปิดซิงปากหวานๆ'วิว'เม้าท์ทูเม้าท์แบบเน้นๆ

ขึ้นชื่อว่านักแสดงหน้าใหม่ เข้าฉากหินๆอาจจะมีติดขัด แต่ถ้าเป็นฉากหวาดเสียวได้ “เม้าท์ทูเม้าท์” ปากประกบปากช่วยชีวิตนางเอก วิว วรรณรท ในละคร “แก้วล้อมเพชร” พระเอกหน้าใสหนุ่ม สน ส่งไพศาล ทุ่มเต็มที่ถึงจะมีอุปสรรคบ้างก็ตาม!--เป็นฉากที่ แก้วเก้า (แอริณ ยุกตะทัต) เข้าใจผิดคิดว่า น้ำเพชร (วิว) ให้ท่า ชีวิน (สน) ว่าที่คู่หมั้น เลยแกล้งผลัก น้ำเพชร ตกน้ำ ชีวิน รีบโดดน้ำตามไปช่วยขึ้นมาแล้วผายปอดปฐมพยาบาลแบบ เม้าท์ทูเม้าท์---ถ่ายทำกันที่สระว่ายน้ำในหมู่บ้านสนามกอล์ฟไพน์เฮิร์สท ก่อนถ่าย ผกก. สันต์ ซักซ้อมทั้ง 3 นักแสดง อย่างดี ซ้อมติวเข้ม สน กับ วิว แต่ทั้งคู่ไม่ยอมเม้าท์ทูเม้าท์ จริงๆ มัวแต่เขินกัน ถ่ายจริงพอ แอริณ ผลัก วิว ตกน้ำ สน ดันออกตัวแรงไปนิดส์ กระโจนลงน้ำจนปากไปกระ-แทกก้นสระจนปากแตก ทีมงานกรูเข้าไปดู หนุ่มสน รีบทำแมนบอกไม่เป็นไร สงสัยกลัวจะไม่ได้เม้าท์ทูเม้าท์ ถ่ายต่อ สน ลาก วิว ขึ้นจากสระได้ ตั้งท่าทำปากจู๋เตรียมโน้มลงไปช่วย สาววิว ทนไม่ไหวหลุดขำก๊าก ผกก.สั่งคัตถ่ายใหม่ พอเทกสอง สน ประกบปากลงไปเน้นๆ เล่นเอา แอริณ ยืนอึ้งตะลึงอ้าปากหวอไปพร้อมทีมงาน อยากตกน้ำบ้างจัง! ติดตามได้คืนวันพฤหัสฯนี้ ทางช่อง 5.

we will see this scenen at thursday

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks so much for the pictures and updates! I am very excited to see Ruj's music video.

I have been waiting for the drowning scene! Ahh! I am so excited!

Is it just me or are the episodes super short? Sad : (

jakjann

Jakjann
all drama from CH5 is only 45min.

mean you about this???

i hope this MV come out soon XDDD

Want to see it!!!
Want to see SON!!!!!^^

max

sarNie Elites
Oh I see. I hardly watch any Channel 5 dramas, so I was not sure. Thanks for letting me know.

I want to see the MV so bad, too!

jakjann

Jakjann
I can already see what happens at next episode Keawkao will slap Nampet once again. I´m fell sry for Nampet.

Aline had to be careful her dress that no1 cann´t see her bust(breast), has noticed.

Chewin should say to his younger brother that he don´t want keawkao not more

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Picture from the set of Dara Story. Son and Wiew will be talking about the filming of Ruj's MV. According to Wiew it will on air on the 6 :)

credit: Wiew's Hi5

This makes me giddy! More Wiew + Son goodness. Anyways, today's episode was pretty good. Gotta love their bathroom scene and of course Son in a bathrobe :wub: I can already tell Kwang is going to piss me off next episode by the previews. Poor Namphet :| But hell yes to the pool scene! I still remember the one from Leurd Hong :D

& neena Here's Wiew's MV for Gam the Star
Wiew's MV

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
is the n'ek pregnant at the end? in the ending credit, we can see her wearing pregnant dress (blue). confirm anyone?