tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
seriously.. it seems like all these
exact new actresses have a similar
look to my beautiful fang.... lol
i think wiew is cute though...=]

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^i agree wiew will be big and fang her latest lakorn didn't do her any good (in my opinion) want her with bie again...so sad and too bad no one is gonna sub this

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
hey there if you don't mind could you please give me the email address to where i could go watch KLP on 3Num 3Mum on youtube.com because i've been looking for it and I still can't find it..
KLP Star on 3N3M

LOVE THIS PICS!!!!!!! P´Son, he is so sweettttt!!!!!!!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I really love the pra ek... hope he won't deceive me >.<

and on those pics, at first, I thought that it was Bua who's sitting next to Son... It must be her hair that remind me of Bua ^^

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
omg it airs tomorrow.. I can't wait.. although i won't be able to watch it until wed or thurs.. but i'm excited.. and that will give me a couple of episode to watch so i don't have to keep waiting.

neena

sarNie Adult
OKAY!! CENTRAL TIME, WHAT TIME WILL IT BE ON? I REALLY WANNA WATCH!!! P'SON IS HOT!! I LOVE HIS VOICE. WHEN IS 3 NUM 3 MUON AIRING WITH THEM?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OKAY!! CENTRAL TIME, WHAT TIME WILL IT BE ON? I REALLY WANNA WATCH!!! P'SON IS HOT!! I LOVE HIS VOICE. WHEN IS 3 NUM 3 MUON AIRING WITH THEM?
wow! i love ur banner...Son looks so hot! is it real of is it a manipulation?

btw does anyone know if the showed aired yet? i mean the talkshow w/ the cast on tis lakorn on Mos' talkshow... -_-