Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
they all look so young...but tat's okay w/ me except the bad guy are u joking w/ me..he looks like he doesn't know wat he's doing..he look so nice...but we should have some young love for us youngins too..too many mature complicated love..like Jai Rao..i mean i'm like 17...tat whole i love u so much & u ditch me for 8 years and come back how can i forgive u..can neva happen to me now...cuz 8 years ago..i mean i can't even remember tat far back...lol..or none of us can kidnapp none of us to our private island or condo..cuz most of us can't even buy a car who can we own condos / islands? and two we need parent permission first if we had one...mommie can i have the keys to the condo cuz i kidnapped tis gal and i need a place to toruture and hide her...and so we can fall in love too

i dunno..i won't have a high expect. for the acting..but i might tune in cuz pra'ek is SMOKING!
lol i love your comment yes yes so true only in lakorns that the great thing about it

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for this:) IT looks REALLL good from the Trailer! Nangek is Beautiful and the Guy is super HOT :DD It looks so intenseee!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
where did you find this poster? i'm dying, searching since a long time a banner of "leh ratree" and can't find it anywhere.

jakjann

Jakjann
if you want to search of all wallpaper from tv5 dramas, you can look it on TV5 website

www.tv5.com or. co.th i am not shure

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I keep on watching the tser again and again... and I've fallen in love with p'ek XD I'm dying to see him in this lakorn >.<

max

sarNie Elites
I just watched the second teaser! This lakorn is a must watch for me! Eek! I am so excited!

Yes, I hope that somebody English subs this lakorn : (