Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait too, i don't like the one with fang which is currently airing. ok, i don't like fang, i confess :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the n'ek is pretty, like her smile. don't know why but she reminds me ann alicia a little...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yeah nangek does look like annita right there. thanks bogoss

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nang aek her name is View,she's cute, she remind me of Buachompoo Ford, pra aek look cute too, hope they can act though.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for the pic..The main are sooo cute together..I just can't wait to see the new version..

neena

sarNie Adult
YES!! I can't wait for this!! i think the couple in this lakorn is pretty cute together, can't wait to see what they got for us.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..................24th of november.......yes can't wait...............................

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is a remake of "leurd hong" but i wonder if "leurd hong" was a remake of an old lakorn starring warrot or warot?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
check out the full teaser/trailer @ Exact...look @ the highlight box...wait till the picture of the drama comes out then click on the yellow rectangle to see it...or if you can't wait click here to see only part of it @ youtube Teaser...seems good can't wait....november 24 it is....new faces too see...lookin forward...

neena

sarNie Adult
was it me or the video...the lead actor sounds...retarded...< i think he's hot...but he's not captivating me with his acting. neither is anyone else in this lakorn...so far according to the teasers. hmm...the girl gets slapped around...why are all of exact's new nang'ek always gettin' bullied? first Peung in Ngao Asok and now Wiew? :lol: i swear these ppl are way too young to be running a company...they're all in suits. lol

okay, i'm not trying to trash this lakorn, i'm looking forward to it but something bothers me about this lakorn.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i think that is how exact want their drama to be like...n'ek always being a loser and always getting torture...i prefer n'ek being a loser than n'ek messing with p'ek's problem and thinks that she is all this & that...can't wait for the drama, who cares about the casts, i just want to see new faces...hehe...