Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

neena

sarNie Adult
hmm maybe there will be an r scene in this new one they're new pra'nangs but so was the pra'nangs in lerd hong. it was bie and pong's first lakorn.

neena

sarNie Adult
found a pix of him standing with aum atichart and tui. i think its for modeling...can you spot him? hjahaha

someone tell me thats him!

credits, ateam forum & dailyxpress

neena

sarNie Adult
i found the opening and a little clip from the lakorn, yeah, there is something there that bothers me about him too...he's hot, i admit but is he that good? i'll have to wait and see.
KLP clip
KLP opening

God, everyone in this lakorn look so young to me.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
have exact put a preview up on their website yet about this lakorn???

neena

sarNie Adult
I just started twilight after my sisters have been telling me to read it, lol and i think of the pa'ek in this lakorn all the time as edward cullen!!!! lol!

anyways, i saw recent modeling pictures of him at thaicatwalk for the elle fashion week fall/winter collection...he's hot!!! can't wait for this lakorn to air!! already hyped about it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
exact's so hush hush bout their lakorn garsh. like they don't do behind da scenes as much as ch3 and ch7 does. they just keep da fans waiting and waiting lol

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
damn...
where is ruj??
i bet he's probably busy with other things
i think exact just wanna torture his fans and wait until he forgot and surprise us :p
i'm waiting for his work

jakjann

Jakjann
Ruj hasn´t Interest at Lakorn...he said it isn´t his element

love to sing more than lakorn

but i hope he say yes to lakorn sometime