Kaew Lom Pet (Exact)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
thats weird, why would they bring up a topic like that with these two? do they have lines they read off or are they making everything up as they go along? lol. they are referring to kob and brook though.
Neena, it's just a topic that they give each pair to speak about when they came out to present the award, Son & Vill happen to be on screen lover couple who r melting fans heart with their sweet and love scene,,,that why they r give that topic to talk about, they have to practice or talk about sweet couple who recently got married...that is all

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Some fanclubs of Son confirm that he has a girlfriend, can anyone believe, I don't want to believe it too;from Thip at Son & Vill vision;

Okay I do not know what to believe if this si true or not but his fan mentioned it.

Nam (member at Sonfanclub) said"she's tall, blonde, sexy, she also played in lakorn Nong Mai Rai Borrisut). Her name is Nannie and she's a model.She saw them at Paragon hanging out, in asweet way...

Pok (another member said, she saw them at Chula together and that she's prettier than Vill

Mack(member) saw them hugging and said taht she's kind of chinky looking

I dont know what to believe, I kinda believe since it is from his fans but I wont believe until Son says it himself but I wont put too much hope in it since stars these days deny their relationship with anybody. But if he does have a girlfriend then I'm happy for him. I just wanna see her face since someone mention that she's prettier than Vill..

Here's the link;

http://www.sonfanclub.com/index.php?mo=5&qid=217871

neena

sarNie Adult
Some fanclubs of Son confirm that he has a girlfriend, can anyone believe, I don't want to believe it too;from Thip at Son & Vill vision;

Okay I do not know what to believe if this si true or not but his fan mentioned it.

Nam (member at Sonfanclub) said"she's tall, blonde, sexy, she also played in lakorn Nong Mai Rai Borrisut). Her name is Nannie and she's a model.She saw them at Paragon hanging out, in asweet way...

Pok (another member said, she saw them at Chula together and that she's prettier than Vill

Mack(member) saw them hugging and said taht she's kind of chinky looking

I dont know what to believe, I kinda believe since it is from his fans but I wont believe until Son says it himself but I wont put too much hope in it since stars these days deny their relationship with anybody. But if he does have a girlfriend then I'm happy for him. I just wanna see her face since someone mention that she's prettier than Vill..

Here's the link;

http://www.sonfanclub.com/index.php?mo=5&qid=217871

yeah, if its the fans who say it i don't believe it...really THAT IS HOW RUMORS START...BY FANS. the son and vill rumors started because of FANS...the rumors of her coming out of his house came from ppl who think they saw this and that...so...if its some news from fans i tend to not care for it. ppl like to hallucinate then lie about it.

BESIDES, IF HE ADMITS THAT HE WANTS TO FOCUS ONLY ON WORK AND SCHOOL DO YA'LL THINK HE HAS TIME FOR GIRLS EVEN WHEN EVERYONE IS SCREAMING TO HAVE THEM TOGETHER? YOU THINK HE WOULD DATE SOMEONE WHEN HE'S SO WORRIED ABOUT WORK AND SCHOOL? I DON'T THINK SO. HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO FOCUS ON ONE THING AND BE IT THAT WAY.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
yeah, if its the fans who say it i don't believe it...really THAT IS HOW RUMORS START...BY FANS. the son and vill rumors started because of FANS...the rumors of her coming out of his house came from ppl who think they saw this and that...so...if its some news from fans i tend to not care for it. ppl like to hallucinate then lie about it.

BESIDES, IF HE ADMITS THAT HE WANTS TO FOCUS ONLY ON WORK AND SCHOOL DO YA'LL THINK HE HAS TIME FOR GIRLS EVEN WHEN EVERYONE IS SCREAMING TO HAVE THEM TOGETHER? YOU THINK HE WOULD DATE SOMEONE WHEN HE'S SO WORRIED ABOUT WORK AND SCHOOL? I DON'T THINK SO. HE SEEMS LIKE THE TYPE TO FOCUS ON ONE THING AND BE IT THAT WAY.
Thank you for answering me Neena, I feel so comfort to know that someone is thinking the same thing with me too....he does n't even have time to date Vill, and he wants to concentrate on school and work, why r they insinuating a girlfriend now....he ven hinted that he just got this scholarship, he wants to studying hard for it....I am feeling relieve right now, after ur post...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Oh, i love them, they just 1 gorgeous couple, I miss them so much, hope they will have another lakorn together soon...
In the 1 pic, they match each other so well, Vill is flawlessly and glows with beauty while Son is sexy and manly handsome. I miss them so much on screen, hope they will have another lakorn together soon.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love that picture too. I don't know how many times I've said "perfect" & "well matched" for these two. They just glow together.

I look at it every time I got it on my screen saver on my computer, they just well match and fit together, Vill is flawlessy and glows beautifully, while Son just sexy and manly looking,,,,I can't help looking at the them all the time...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I finally took the time to watch the last episode and It was the saddest episode ever! None of the previous episodes made me cry and teary but the last one did. I mean despite all the evil things Kaew did I feel sooo pity for her when she suicide herself. She didn't have to do that but she chose to :( *tears. It was so sad. I mean even though the pranangs did end up together all I felt was sadness. Kaew made me cry *sniffs. Her last scene was so Impressive and Talented! And The mom I didn't even recognize she became a Buddha. At the wedding I was trying to look for her but then she appeared at the end as Buddha. I had no clue it was her until I looked carefully and listened carefully to her voice. I feel the most piiityy and hurtness for the mom and Kaew :( Their ending is soooooo sad, It just makes me love them so much!! The mom is such a great actress! She's been one of my favorite older actresses since I was in elementary school, That was when I saw one of her lakorns with Nott (her husband), That was longg ago though.

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
so boring without KLP... I can't wait to see them both again.. I think I got Son and Vill depression now..hehe.. lol..

Oh - that's what it is. I got that too - Son & Vill depression. I thought more like Son & Vill addition. ha ha.
I really need a fix soon. I am bored out of my mind w/o them too.