Kaeng Kradon(Dida)

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn air on May 1st.......news from Aou's fanclub. :)

i can't wait to watch Aou, and i don't care what people think about him.....all i know is that he's so nice, friendly and adorable. :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
jeab chompoonuch is in here too shes nrai though lol its like a rich countryside type of lakorn

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I like Au, he's hot. I love his dimples...so adorable!

calla

sarNie Adult
I like Au, he's hot. I love his dimples...so adorable!
u know what, many people don't think like us....some said he's ugly.
but to me he's so cute and adorable....somehow i feel sorry for him. but its ok....i know he's famous in Thailand. :)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
u know what, many people don't think like us....some said he's ugly.
but to me he's so cute and adorable....somehow i feel sorry for him. but its ok....i know he's famous in Thailand. :)
You serious, how could they think he's ugly.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing. They look good with each other. I can't wait to watch this lakorn.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
lakorn looks good. i can see they have chemistry. they look close. cheer is a friendly and a jolly person. will they be married in this lakorn? A force marriage or what?

nence

sarNie Juvenile
so is there a storyline? really want to know what's its about. the picutures seems really good.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
a really good lakorn to watch. I think they will have a childhood puppyluv and later more in life a complicated one where they will be mature and Au after his return from America, etc.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
wow looks good. i need to check it out. i think au is pretty cute. he's not one of those cute at first sight but he's cute. he grows on you. i like him. he looks pretty good in the pictures above too.

winkz

sarNie Egg
This series is awesome so far. It is hella funny. Au and Cheer look great together and they seem to have pretty good chemistry too. :clap: Can't to see more.