Kadee Ded...Haed Haeng Ruk

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I just had a chance to catch up on this lakorn...its great so far. There is so much chemistry between Chakrit and Pinky. :wub:

I think too Chakrit's uncle is the bad guy...He seems way too innocent. There's not been much of a storyline for him since the beginning - I was wondering why he's even there. Then I saw next week's preview and that actress asked her druggie boyfriend who his boss is - then the preview shows the uncle..I was like ah-huh! That's who's behind this whole drug dealing thing.

I feel so bad for Pinky's brother in there - always getting beat up.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
haha yeah I like this lakorn too.. Pinky and Charkit have lots of sweet scene together... how cute... and I also love the girl who plays Charkit lil sisiter and the cop.. they are just so CUTE together.. but to bad they really don't have much sweet scenes like Pinky and Charkit...

and it suck that Charkit uncle is that bad guy.. but it always is like that... the ones you think are innocennt are usually gulity and the ones you think are gulity is usually innocent... cause everyone thought that one cop was bad but he turn out to be good and Charkit uncle who everyone loves turn out to be evil.. ahhalol so many twist

and yeah Pinky lil brother is so CUTE.. I remeber him from other lakorns where he was a kid.. and when I saw him in this lakorn I realize he grew so much.. look how tall he got.. his name is Alexis Brandon.. something like that...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
charkit alright i guess but i prefer her to do more love scene with vee or arnus :wub: can't wait to see her new lakorn with arnus and aou soon!!!!!!!!!! yea this lakorn is ok b/c i like piniky acting and her brother is cute wait is that her real brother or acting brother only>????????????

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm. the little boy in there that plays Pinky's brother was in Kep pandin with Captain and Aom.. so his name is Alexis Brandon. Is he white or something? even though he doesnt look white.. but can have a little white in him though.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
dont know about her other lakorn i think tis is one of the best in term of chemistry......................the two r great

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
hell yeah! pinky's brother in this is sooo hot! i couldn't help drooling but then i realized that i'm probably older than him. ahah! soo. what's his name? alex brandon? Is he half thai then? I couldn't decide if he was or not! andd i love pinky now! i've never realized how beautiful she was before! Mayb it had something to do with the roles she used to play. I think she might be one of the prettier n'eks. and once again..chakrit is hot like always. I love this lakorn so much!

chacha

sarNie Egg
Love this lakorn alot :wub: Pinky and chakrit are soo hot together..the chemistry of this lakorn is the best... I haven't see other than it :wub: :wub:

junne

ceda_lee said:
LOL...did anyone else caught this? Sing tong was wearing a shirt that says...ABCDEFUCK....
[post="70017"][/post]​
yea...sintong was wearing that shirt...lol...

lostgurl

sarNie Egg
ceda_lee said:
LOL...did anyone else caught this? Sing tong was wearing a shirt that says...ABCDEFUCK....
[post="70017"][/post]​
I sure did.. :shocked: :lmao: i had to look twice ....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
numfon said:
where? when? didn't notice...lol
[post="70144"][/post]​
It was at the very beginning when Sing Tong went to wake Narin up to go eat or something...i think...he was wearing a white shirt..

Jessica

sarNie Egg
dont know about her other lakorn i think tis is one of the best in term of chemistry......................the two r great
every lakorns with chakrit in it...there always great chemistry :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
watch the latest episode.. i think next week is the ending!!! if it is.. man imma miss it.. cause this lakorn is one of the best lakorns i watched

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Sintong(cop guy) & Narin (chakrit sister) couple is sooo cute. now i like them more than Pinky&Chakrit couple. their relationship is cute. they use to date but doesn't anymore. and came back to eachother. the way they talk to eachother is so cute & adorable. they both make a cute match. yeah they should have more sweet scenes together.